Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy (9208 Views)

Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico / Places You Should Never Touch Your Woman During S*x / Four Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady's Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by Mariojane(f): 9:01am On Aug 19, 2015
Avoid Tip pinching when we’re buubsfeeding or about to have our periods. It just hurts … in the bad way.
Sometimes I get tired of hearing myself say don’t touch! I am sure my husband gets annoyed, too, since it’s him who is doing the touching. It’s not that I don’t like his touch, you see, I really do love it to the millionth degree, but there are times when he touches me in a place during a certain time that makes me want to scream.

Of course I don’t scream for fear of waking up our kids who have recently decided to go on a sleep strike leaving us to rarely get any touchy feely time in anyway so I should really take it when I can get it. But I’m trying to make the best out of every touchy feely moment — trying to make the best of this moment for everyone. So here’s my list on the places a man should never touch on a woman’s body along with the worst times to do it. Because I’m not saying these places should never be touched, I’m saying they shouldn’t be touched in certain scenarios. Men, you need to be astute. I know, it’s hard sometimes. But here’s help

1. The Tip when other things are going on with our body. Avoid Tip pinching when we’re buubsfeeding or about to have our periods. It just hurts … in the bad way.

2. The stomach after a large meal. We really want to have a flat tummy, but it’s nearly impossible most times, particularly after we just ate a cheeseburger with sweet potato French fries and had a beer. Or during a premenstrual bloat. Or when we eat anything with beans.

3. The womanliness when it needs a bath. If you start going downtown and she pulls you back up, this is your red flag that she’s not feeling so fresh. Respect it because your attempt will be futile. She probably won’t enjoy it while worrying about her lady odor anyway.

4. Anywhere after we have been sweating … a lot … and we aren’t drunk. I’d say about 99 percent of the time, most women don’t like a man to get all physical after we’ve gotten all physical at the gym. This is also true for when we have been outside heating up during those sweltering summer months. But I’ve found that if you add alcohol, this hang up of being touched when sweaty is gone. Same goes for all the others, too

http://amebong.com/cat/lessons-for-men-these-are-the-4-b0dy-parts-you-must-never-touch-in-womans-b0dy/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by SUGARBEE(f): 9:05am On Aug 19, 2015
Nice post Op

But some guys are so stubborn ehn. No matter the kind of redflag you give them, they won't still stop
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by benedictnsi(m): 9:07am On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Nice post Op

I know say na girls go come support am......

If we don't you, who will grin

1 Like

Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by Mancity26(m): 9:07am On Aug 19, 2015
if u no touch again na wahala...
A mad man was walking Unclad in the zoo
on seeing him, all the animals started
running away from him. The Hyena ask
Lion,
''why are you afraid of that animal?".
Lion : "My friend, this is no joke, that is a
strange animal, can't you see the tail in
front? @mymentor. Good morning
#funnynation. My signature though

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by phyness(m): 9:08am On Aug 19, 2015
Hmmmmm
Spot on
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by SUGARBEE(f): 9:18am On Aug 19, 2015
benedictnsi:

I know say na girls go come support am......

If we don't you, who will grin

1 Like

Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by Lilyomi(f): 9:47am On Aug 19, 2015
So true especially the first. Sometyms someone mistakenly hits u on ur chest and u want to cry. Sometimes just a mild touch.

1 Like

Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by ikeepitreal(m): 9:59am On Aug 19, 2015
Mtcheeew, why didn't you give us 10 parts. Someone no fit touch bobby again ni.
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 19, 2015
Ok
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by zadok60: 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
cry
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by kwalakwala123(f): 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
winkYou are quite right on 3 & 4. But as for 1 is kind of feel good if it is just a gentle or very mild touch.
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by wemmieslim(f): 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
I wish they listen!!!
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 19, 2015
kwalakwala123:
winkYou are quite right on 3 & 4. But as for 1 is kind of feel good if it is just a gentle or very mild touch.
i like u jere, i dont usually touch sha, but i can suck hell, my gf call me pumping machine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by Vesuvius(m): 2:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
I kinda find this kinds of lists funny. From lists like the 10 ways woman need to be appreciated to the 20 things that make woman stronger. I even forgot to mention endless tutorials on why you should always value your woman......Ahn ahn! Complaints too much joor. So much ado about everything.

Women make a man's world complete, no doubt about that. But let's stop making it appear like the battles do not swing both ways....A WOMAN CAN EASILY SMACK YOU ON THE CHEST ALBEIT PLAYFULLY (just to feel your body). Some will touch your belly, biceps, others your buttocks. Try half of that and they will either start claiming you are on heat or lacking respect. Just as a woman's body needs to be respected, same should be accorded a man too. I place boundary on who touches me; only my fiancee has that exclusive preserve. What is good for the ox is also good for the gander.

3 Likes

Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by dangerous01(m): 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2015
Am a VIRGIN. So I dnt knw wah so u are talking abt so I berra gerrara here
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
On this kind of thread all you have to do is book space and view profile pics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2015
starlingslimnet:
On this kind of thread all you have to do is book space and view profile pics.

correct guy
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by falseman(m): 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
Some ladies downtown oozes more than a refuse dump site.....lastly I found this charming girl with a killer dimple and her downtown so tight with no offensive aroma I don't think I need a cutlery to eat her up.
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by therealdeal10: 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2015
We'll kip on touching cuz sm of u gals go still dey enjoy am
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by cherylsmith(f): 5:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
Oh...
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by Xxpress(m): 5:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
Don't touch this, don't touch that, What should we touch @OP?
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by Mariojane(f): 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
Xxpress:
Don't touch this, don't touch that, What should we touch @OP?
touch the face cool
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by yurme(m): 7:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
wia perxn cme wan touch?
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by stan4b(m): 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
Op, u r pretty. Ur hubby is a lucky guy.
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Nice post Op

But some guys are so stubborn ehn. No matter the kind of redflag you give them, they won't still stop
Those ones are senior rapists na grin
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by pBuhari(f): 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
You try for the post
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by ignis: 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
Simple fact
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by wilybebsy(m): 9:48pm On Aug 19, 2015
Mariojane:
touch the face cool
hw i wish say our soldierz get de kind confidence wey ur chest get eh, boko 4 be past tense winkcheesy
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2015
I ran into this expecting it to enhance my knowledge of babes but I only see married people post what a waste of megabytes
angry sad
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:35pm On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Nice post Op

Some girls red flag is green flag so some guys think it that way or see it that way
Re: Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy by prof17(m): 12:56am On Aug 20, 2015
cherylsmith:
Oh...
pretender do the ..................

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making / Whatsapp Msg With A Transsexual. .photo! ! / Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.