Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Secret To True Happiness In Relationships And Marriages. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secret To True Happiness In Relationships And Marriages. (459 Views)

Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion / If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret To True Happiness In Relationships And Marriages. by Spunkyempire: 11:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
Sometimes we assume that once we fall in love
with the right person, the whole work is done and
life becomes so bright forever. NO! fact is; it
doesn’t work that way! ‘Relationship is a
constant daily mutual investment’. The returns
of which are priceless.

I once had the thought that I could love someone
enough to make the relationship work. I’ve been
in a relationship where I knew I wasn’t really
happy, all I could say was, ‘but I love her, isn’t
that enough’?

Different people have defined the term
‘relationships’ in different ways. But we should all
understand that in order for a relationship to be
strong, it needs a few key ingredients!

Wouldn’t it be extremely impressive to have that
kind of relationship with your spouse that others
don’t even know is possible? DM me on whatsapp or dubembc001@gmail.com

Re: Secret To True Happiness In Relationships And Marriages. by Ladikwa(m): 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2019
Its God
Re: Secret To True Happiness In Relationships And Marriages. by Spunkyempire: 6:50am On Nov 01, 2019
Grab your copy now!!!

AUTHOR: BRIGHT D CHINEDU

(1) (Reply)

Top 7 Perfumes You Can Buy For Your Man This Christmas / Whatsapp Tv / Woman Threatens To Divorce Husband On Grounds Of Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.