Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! (2051 Views)

As A Man Don't Ever Try This In Your Life. Never! (photo) / 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics / Fake Hair, Fake Boobs, Fake Ass, Fake Nails & They Want Real Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! by Finstar: 7:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
This marriage is a scam. These scary stories on NL keep validating my fears. At first, the love will be overwhelming, 1 to 2 years into the marriage, you discover that love is on life support. Nah baby mama sure pass biko

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! by TrippleEEE: 7:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
How old are you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! by Finstar: 7:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
TrippleEEE:
How old are you?

Age is just a number, and has nothing to do with experience and maturity. Next time, swerve if you have nothing tangible to contribute.

Thank you!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! by StrongandMighty: 7:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
TrippleEEE:
How old are you?
what does his age got to do with his personal opinion which is in a way valid...?
don't try to sound smart by asking his age . whatever his age might be, he's entitled to his or her personal opinion

12 Likes

Re: If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! by Gen2sleeky(m): 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
Finstar:
This marriage is a scam. These scary stories on NL keep validating my fears. At first, the love will be overwhelming, 1 to 2 years into the marriage, you discover that love is on life support. Nah baby mama sure pass biko
Damn... I guess you're crazy. Even God supports marriage. Mr. man, u need deliverance.

3 Likes

Re: If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! by IceLip: 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
Oga, if yo meet good woman yo go know say real happiness dea marriage

5 Likes

Re: If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! by Finstar: 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
StrongandMighty:

what does his age got to do with his personal opinion which is in a way valid...?
don't try to sound smart by asking his age . whatever his age might be, he's entitled to his or her personal opinion

Dude is trying to give off the mature vibe, unfortunately it came out lame and childish.

I've been relating with lots of married men, and the experiences so far is scary. As if that's not enough, every day countless family issues are making frontpage on NL.

It's enough to make one rethink this marriage of a thing.

9 Likes

Re: If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! by Uniquekriss(m): 7:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
StrongandMighty:

there's a point in a man's life when he's expected to stop being foolish that's y even when a child is proactive and too smart the first question u ask is 'how old are you, so the age question is justified plz if the OP isn't making sense from all indications.

1 Like

Re: If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! by Uniquekriss(m): 7:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
Finstar:

Dude is trying to give off the mature vibe, unfortunately it came out lame and childish.

I've been relating with lots of married men, and the experiences so far is scary. As if that's not enough, every day countless family issues are making frontpage on NL.

i guess you were raised in a very toxic environment, probably u never enjoyed growing up with your parents in a peaceful atmosphere so if that's the case, u can turn d tide bro and let your children(if u would ever have) enjoy what you never enjoyed. Plz make a difference

5 Likes

Re: If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! by Kobicove(m): 7:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
Marriage is not for everyone so OP has a point

4 Likes

Re: If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! by TrippleEEE: 7:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
Finstar:

Age is just a number, and has nothing to do with experience and maturity. Next time, swerve if you have nothing tangible to contribute.

Thank you!
And you're ?
Re: If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! by TrippleEEE: 7:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
StrongandMighty:

Is that why you're so worked up?
Re: If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! by annisy(f): 7:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
Are you married? I think the answer to that question will help us understand where this your advice is coming 4rm

1 Like

Re: If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
i still remember that story about that lady that connived with her pastor lover to murder her husband

3 Likes

Re: If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! by tellwisdom: 7:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
All these women will never like this topic. You are forever entangled to a stranger you met and became lovers. So look before you leap.

2 Likes

Re: If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! by StrongandMighty: 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
Uniquekriss:
there's a point in a man's life when he's expected to stop being foolish that's y even when a child is proactive and too smart the first question u ask is 'how old are you, so the age question is justified plz if the OP isn't making sense from all indications.

leave his opinion for him... live and let' live

2 Likes

Re: If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
If you are talking about CR7 whose choice is baby mama, why don't you talk about Kim Curvy Kardashian who is happily married with 4 kids
Re: If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! by StrongandMighty: 7:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
Finstar:

we know their type
Re: If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
lefulefu:
i still remember that story about that lady that connived with her pastor lover to murder her husband

It doesn't make bad
Re: If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! by Goalnaldo(m): 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
Finstar:

you have succeeded in saying nothing cause at the end you arrived at the same conclusion as him.
Re: If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! by KingZaddy(m): 8:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
the superior man does not buy this shit
Re: If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! by landry07(m): 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
you guys know nothing about happiness

1 Like

Re: If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! by cooluzi: 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
marriage na big wahala ,havin a baby mamas isnt bad

3 Likes

Re: If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! by Bruno3000(m): 8:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
Finstar:

Thank you!
grin just answer the question biko
Re: If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! by johnkey: 8:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
I made this decision last year though as a kid I've always known marraige isn't for me cause I can't stay with a girl for more than one week I just want to fück and be left alone. one is begging to convince for me so her baby can be handsome, might give her a chance cause I crave a chubby baby girl so bad now, baby mama ti take over!

6 Likes

Re: If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! by GodWrites: 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
Goalnaldo:
you have succeeded in saying nothing cause at the end you arrived at the same conclusion as him.

Which is?
Re: If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! by GodWrites: 8:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
landry07:
you guys know nothing about happiness

Educate us
Re: If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! by johnkey: 8:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
Finstar:

Thank you!
Don't mind the idiot, I'm just 20+x and I've seen so many foolish older men.
Re: If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! by GodWrites: 8:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
Uniquekriss:
i guess you were raised in a very toxic environment, probably u never enjoyed growing up with your parents in a peaceful atmosphere so if that's the case, u can turn d tide bro and let your children(if u would ever have) enjoy what you never enjoyed. Plz make a difference

Childishness is when you make hasty conclusions. Not cool! I grew up in a conducive middle-class home. But based on recent trends, it would be stale to compare marriages then to today's marriages. Don't you agree?
Re: If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! by GodWrites: 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
johnkey:
Don't mind the idiot, I'm just 20+x and I've seen so many foolish older men.

We have lots of adult babies roaming the street, with full beards and pot belle. Open their skull and you'll discover that nothing is there.
Re: If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! by GodWrites: 8:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
Bruno3000:
grin just answer the question biko

I'm 87 years. Satisfied now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Quess Who Killed His Woman? / This is the crazy s*x style that she gave me yesterday, is it safe? (pictures) / Where Can I Get 5k,4k Or 3k Hotel In Ekwulobia Oko Axis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.