Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,937 members, 7,810,605 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Man Untangling His Wife's Locks, Sings Daddy Showkey's Song For Her (Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Untangling His Wife's Locks, Sings Daddy Showkey's Song For Her (Video) (19997 Views)

Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) / Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) / Wired - Wife Locks Husband's Head In A Cage To Get Him To Quite Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Untangling His Wife's Locks, Sings Daddy Showkey's Song For Her (Video) by nairafame(m): 1:56am On Oct 30, 2019
Adorable video of a man untangling his wife's locks while entertaining her with Daddy Showkey songs.

Is that not everlasting LOVE?

Watch Video Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/10/old-man-untangling-his-wifes-locks.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_qjOlXnQ84

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Untangling His Wife's Locks, Sings Daddy Showkey's Song For Her (Video) by nairafame(m): 1:56am On Oct 30, 2019
Re: Man Untangling His Wife's Locks, Sings Daddy Showkey's Song For Her (Video) by kunlesufyan(m): 5:04am On Oct 30, 2019
I go love o.

4 Likes

Re: Man Untangling His Wife's Locks, Sings Daddy Showkey's Song For Her (Video) by Threebear(m): 5:27am On Oct 30, 2019
This was when real love existed .

Instagram generation cannot relate.

These days people divorce because they have different faves on a TV show . grin

24 Likes

Re: Man Untangling His Wife's Locks, Sings Daddy Showkey's Song For Her (Video) by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 30, 2019
Wonderful, such a lovely couple grin

1 Like

Re: Man Untangling His Wife's Locks, Sings Daddy Showkey's Song For Her (Video) by SweetPreeq(m): 11:32am On Oct 30, 2019
Old school love

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Untangling His Wife's Locks, Sings Daddy Showkey's Song For Her (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:34am On Oct 30, 2019
Love issa beautiful thing when you are with the right person

We go love ooo kiss kiss kiss

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Untangling His Wife's Locks, Sings Daddy Showkey's Song For Her (Video) by Ogbaruoigwe1(m): 11:34am On Oct 30, 2019
That's cool

2 Likes

Re: Man Untangling His Wife's Locks, Sings Daddy Showkey's Song For Her (Video) by valarmorghulis: 11:34am On Oct 30, 2019
cheesy
Re: Man Untangling His Wife's Locks, Sings Daddy Showkey's Song For Her (Video) by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 11:35am On Oct 30, 2019
Old folks still cop their partner's sexual organ.

I had a beautiful discussion with my pops yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: Man Untangling His Wife's Locks, Sings Daddy Showkey's Song For Her (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 11:35am On Oct 30, 2019
Lol, women with their complain. "Nor cut my hair o"
I love this, very romantic. Husband of the year.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Untangling His Wife's Locks, Sings Daddy Showkey's Song For Her (Video) by lasheun: 11:35am On Oct 30, 2019
Such loves isn't for baby lover.
It has been through a lot to get there.

6 Likes

Re: Man Untangling His Wife's Locks, Sings Daddy Showkey's Song For Her (Video) by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 30, 2019
shocked

Let's just hope it's not one of the sweet loves that play out, after she has mistakenly hit him on the head, with her unwashed panties.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Untangling His Wife's Locks, Sings Daddy Showkey's Song For Her (Video) by nuelyoyo(m): 11:36am On Oct 30, 2019
Gosh!!! see love cool

2 Likes

Re: Man Untangling His Wife's Locks, Sings Daddy Showkey's Song For Her (Video) by Alexaonfleek: 11:36am On Oct 30, 2019
Pls mods if you're seeing this please help me remove that "i believe there is no god/prophet except Mohammed" from my profile.

I'm a Christian.

11 Likes

Re: Man Untangling His Wife's Locks, Sings Daddy Showkey's Song For Her (Video) by greatbrian(m): 11:37am On Oct 30, 2019
Wuzyurdaddy:
Old folks still cop their partner's sexual organ.

I had a beautiful discussion with my pops yesterday.

Care to share it?
Re: Man Untangling His Wife's Locks, Sings Daddy Showkey's Song For Her (Video) by Injiggerwolf(m): 11:38am On Oct 30, 2019
wink
Re: Man Untangling His Wife's Locks, Sings Daddy Showkey's Song For Her (Video) by Ijaycool(f): 11:38am On Oct 30, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
Pls mods if you're seeing this please help me remove that "i believe there is no god/prophet except Mohammed" from my profile.

I'm a Christian.

edit your profile naa, or you send me your password to ijaycolette(@)gmail.com make I help you. No fear, it's not connected to your ATM or BVN
Re: Man Untangling His Wife's Locks, Sings Daddy Showkey's Song For Her (Video) by wonuks(m): 11:39am On Oct 30, 2019
Fear Naija Bloggers. They kill to traffic

Still Looking for Reliable & Professional Website Design. Check my Signature
Re: Man Untangling His Wife's Locks, Sings Daddy Showkey's Song For Her (Video) by Clint02(m): 11:39am On Oct 30, 2019
Love is a beautiful thing..... This love na for you and me..... Be my Juliet and I'll be your Romeo, my love..
Re: Man Untangling His Wife's Locks, Sings Daddy Showkey's Song For Her (Video) by Cheryph200(m): 11:40am On Oct 30, 2019
This space Is not for sale
You sell you gone
You buy you gone

Notice by nlander
Re: Man Untangling His Wife's Locks, Sings Daddy Showkey's Song For Her (Video) by Damtune: 11:40am On Oct 30, 2019
Lol

Re: Man Untangling His Wife's Locks, Sings Daddy Showkey's Song For Her (Video) by XklusivGistBlog(m): 11:42am On Oct 30, 2019
Alexaonfleek:

I'm a Christian.

curse seun else he wont remove it. They tried ot with me,i gave them hell.
Re: Man Untangling His Wife's Locks, Sings Daddy Showkey's Song For Her (Video) by Tonymario58: 11:42am On Oct 30, 2019
Alexaonfleek:

I'm a Christian.
La illahahillalah
Re: Man Untangling His Wife's Locks, Sings Daddy Showkey's Song For Her (Video) by OhBiafra: 11:43am On Oct 30, 2019
Fake nonsense with camera in front of them
Re: Man Untangling His Wife's Locks, Sings Daddy Showkey's Song For Her (Video) by okomile(f): 11:43am On Oct 30, 2019
Ijaycool:

edit your profile naa, or you send me your password to ijaycolette(@)gmail.com make I help you. No fear, it's not connected to your ATM or BVN

She must have clicked on a Muslim post. It will automatically give that message.

Evangelism

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Untangling His Wife's Locks, Sings Daddy Showkey's Song For Her (Video) by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 30, 2019
Great. When u marry your better half.
Re: Man Untangling His Wife's Locks, Sings Daddy Showkey's Song For Her (Video) by OhBiafra: 11:45am On Oct 30, 2019
Alexaonfleek:

I'm a Christian.
I It will disappear after some days if you don't post in that terrorist section anymore

3 Likes

Re: Man Untangling His Wife's Locks, Sings Daddy Showkey's Song For Her (Video) by utenwuson: 11:47am On Oct 30, 2019
Men do this anytime they want to borrow money from their wife without the intention to pay back... Love fire

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Most Important Thing A Father Can Do For His Children ?? / Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back / "Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.