Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,994 members, 7,821,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) (22667 Views)

Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) / Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts / "Dear Oritsefemi, Please Stop Bleaching" - Fans Advice Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by Munzy14(m): 1:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
One of those moments, u appreciate God for making u a man... cool

Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by Budline1(m): 1:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
OhBiafra:

She hasn't dated for 4 years doesn't mean she hasn't been fcuknig

Thank you oo. Exactly
Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2019
safarigirl:
Uriel, you sef you're running out of time. After all, you are in your 30's and you're becoming high risk yourself.

Do the artificial insemintation and have your child if you can't find a man. Not everyone will find a man, and we can't all keep waiting for goddoth, do you. If you make peace with the idea of AI, please, go ahead. Man that will come will come, kids or not. There are women with four kids remarrying, just as there are women with no kids not even marrying at all.

Make hay while the sun shines, in an age of unserious men, you have to take your destiny in your own hands. If i'm in my thirties without man, AI would definitely be an option
Age of unserious men and women!!!

1 Like

Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by safarigirl(f): 1:26pm On Oct 30, 2019
eni4real:
Age of unserious men and women!!!
age of sexual fiends and immoral beings actually
Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2019
safarigirl:

I think myself a serious minded person, and I don't know wjay qualifies for someone to take you seriously, but I find that a lot of Nigerian men are more concerned with having transactional sex without commitment, than building an actual relationship
Change your circle of friends undecided
Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2019
safarigirl:
age of sexual fiends and immoral beings actually
Fixed!
Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by safarigirl(f): 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2019
eni4real:
Change your circle of friends undecided
i don't have friends
Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2019
Pearl543:

I swear... I keep saying it that, marriage is not a do or die affair. It will only take the grace of God before I consider such a thing sef. And yeah I am glad I learnt a lot things at a young age because this life is only for the smart.

Good afternoon... It's been a while
The two of you should marry already undecided

I am tired of seeing singles around!! sad
Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2019
safarigirl:
i don't have friends
Not possible!! shocked
Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by shawnz(m): 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2019
Ehnn lipsrsealed

Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by koning: 1:55pm On Oct 30, 2019
If i wasn't taken, i would go for Uriel. She is my spec. We would make beautiful chocholate babies.

But, the woman wey hold me now no wan let go. She fit kill.......
Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by nextstep(m): 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2019
Dementia is a sad thing to watch, and all I can advise is for Uriel to be strong.

To be brutally factual: her mom won't remember, so no need making memories.
The child won't remember. Does anybody here remember anything from when they were 2 or 3? No point... if anything the child will be exposed to a grandmother who won't recognize them.

So the only person who will "benefit", so to speak is Uriel, but I'm not sure hurrying to bring a child into this world - unless she is fully prepared - may not be the best solution.
Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by Toks2008(m): 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2019
When I sit to write some insightful threads, ladies In their fantasy age will wail tirelessly and even Lalasticlala sometimes get a little bit drawn back.

As far as I am concerned...there is nothing bad in having a child without actually getting married. Not everyone will be married.

As i adviced in this thread...if you are a lady who thinks menopause is knocking or you have no interest in marriage, just get a good sperm donor (you don't have to sleep together), get pregnant and fulfil every woman's dream of raising a generation.

I no fit shout.

https://www.nairaland.com/5492915/present-day-woman-misplaced-priority-marriage
Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by AkpaAmu99: 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2019
[s]
post=83590047:

We will advice you to keep this up.
Chikena!
[/s]
Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by Dinho20(m): 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2019
EEEYAHHH

Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by BotherMleeper(m): 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2019
Celibate for 4 freaking years?

Your pussy would've been dessicated and fallen out.

No pussy survives more than one year without servicing.
Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by danilmo: 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2019
safarigirl:

Yoir mind is still in 1999 it seems, in a world where people have two daddies, two mummies and a daddy that became a mummy, you really think asking about a parent will be a thing in the next ten to twenty years?

The child will know how he came about and won't be looking for a daddy. There are many kids with irresponsible daddies that would have been better if they never knew the cretins that fathered them, so, this talk is stale.

what is this one talking about.

From ur post , i Guess ure a product of Bastard kiddies maybe that's y u sound smarter.

OK o, I've heard u, defender of bastards, Advocate of fatherless children.

May God grant u this desire since its looking sane , ..
Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by Pearl543(f): 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
eni4real:
The two of you should marry already undecided

I am tired of seeing singles around!! sad

Biko... Don't make me laugh grin
Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2019
Pearl543:

Biko... Don't make me laugh grin
Lolz cheesy
Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by Pearl543(f): 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
eni4real:
Lolz cheesy

Good afternoon
How are you?
Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
Pearl543:

Good afternoon
How are you?
I am doing great
Hope yours is great to??
Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by heendrix(m): 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
MobilityExpress:
When 9ja girl dey ask this kain question in present future tense, she don get belle already grin

I swear grin
Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by wandeykul(f): 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2019
OhBiafra:
She is a prostitute just like you. The screenshot below proves it
So what's the big deal in that.Mumu guy
Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by wandeykul(f): 4:21pm On Oct 30, 2019
OhBiafra:
Hahahaha I even went to check the date "2013" . I'm now married,you are just a big fool

1 Like

Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2019
Is she her mother's only child? Is it that none of her sibblings are married with kids? Hmm
Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 30, 2019
OhBiafra:
And you're a big Fo.ol. Asshole.
Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by iykedare(m): 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2019
safarigirl:
Uriel, you sef you're running out of time. After all, you are in your 30's and you're becoming high risk yourself.

Do the artificial insemintation and have your child if you can't find a man. Not everyone will find a man, and we can't all keep waiting for goddoth, do you. If you make peace with the idea of AI, please, go ahead. Man that will come will come, kids or not. There are women with four kids remarrying, just as there are women with no kids not even marrying at all.

Make hay while the sun shines, in an age of unserious men, you have to take your destiny in your own hands. If i'm in my thirties without man, AI would definitely be an option

men are unserious because athey watched a lot of you prostitute in your prime. Now they are paying you back. You havent seen anything yet
Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by Pearl543(f): 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2019
eni4real:
I am doing great
Hope yours is great to??

Yeah it was. Although a little bit stressful
Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2019
Pearl543:

Yeah it was. Although a little bit stressful
Try to get some rest.. Trust me, you will feel better cool
Our Naija is always stressful!!
Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by Pearl543(f): 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2019
eni4real:
Try to get some rest.. Trust me, you will feel better cool
Our Naija is always stressful!!

Thank you kiss. I will do that soon, Nigeria Sha na God hand we dey.
Hope yours wasn't stressful?
Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
Pearl543:

Thank you kiss. I will do that soon, Nigeria Sha na God hand we dey.
Hope yours wasn't stressful?
I am in the same boat.. It is definitely stressful..
Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by Pearl543(f): 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
eni4real:
I am in the same boat.. It is definitely stressful..

Ehya sorry oooo, try to get some rest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CeeC Slays In Recent Photos. Go Girl! / Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor / Kate Henshaw Releases New Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.