Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) (22668 Views)

Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) / Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts / "Dear Oritsefemi, Please Stop Bleaching" - Fans Advice Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by Bowwow11(m): 11:53am On Oct 30, 2019
is not easy to find Mr perfect ooo Uriel
Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by OhBiafra: 11:53am On Oct 30, 2019
NonFarmPayrol:

4 years faya

Na so Linda dey decieve her fans that year
She hasn't dated for 4 years doesn't mean she hasn't been fcuknig

1 Like

Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by dave4rella(m): 11:54am On Oct 30, 2019
shocked

You better do before menopause shocks you
You're no longer a kid
I can help get you pregnant if need be

1 Like

Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by spencekat(m): 11:56am On Oct 30, 2019
safarigirl:
Uriel, you sef you're running out of time. After all, you are in your 30's and you're becoming high risk yourself.

Do the artificial insemintation and have your child if you can't find a man. Not everyone will find a man, and we can't all keep waiting for goddoth, do you. If you make peace with the idea of AI, please, go ahead. Man that will come will come, kids or not. There are women with four kids remarrying, just as there are women with no kids not even marrying at all.

Make hay while the sun shines, in an age of unserious men, you have to take your destiny in your own hands.[/b] If i'm in my thirties without man,[b] AI would definitely be an option
No be by talk o.Inside this life sef.
Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by Liftedhands(f): 11:57am On Oct 30, 2019
Do what makes you happy and forget what the world will say... this same world will talk either way.
Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by sinola(m): 11:58am On Oct 30, 2019
Hey Uriel, pease don't follow Tboss style. It is not the best thing to do at this time of your career if she'll be honest with herself. No wonder her Daddy died recently, tho I wouldn't want that to happen to your dear mum either... cos I can see you cherish her so much.. What your mum is saying is that you get a man of your own(hubby) and settle down and start building a home which comes with kids. Thank God, you are a good cook.Becoming someone's baby mama will further deteriorate her health condition if you must know.
Think about this

2 Likes

Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by esonna: 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
Who observed DJ Cuppy's response.. " just hearts emoji" very smart.
Men beware of all these ladies saying "Do You" they have Divorce in their DNA.

1 Like

Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by Samfloxin(m): 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
I know that definitely there are men who are coming for a serious relationship and possibly the one that will end in marriage as soon as you say yes. First open your heart and soul for any man who comes your way that you love. There is no way you tell me you can't love again no matter the hurt. There are women who passed through worse and are perfectly healed today. Settle down and by God's grace,the next nine months,your mom will carry your baby. WE CANNOT CHANGE WHO WE ARE BECAUSE OF YOU. WE HAVE OUR VALUES AND THAT MAKES US WHO WE ARE. Godspeed!!!!!!!!!!!! Samfloxin says so
Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by pussyAvenger: 12:02pm On Oct 30, 2019
safarigirl:
Uriel, you sef you're running out of time. After all, you are in your 30's and you're becoming high risk yourself.

Do the artificial insemintation and have your child if you can't find a man. Not everyone will find a man, and we can't all keep waiting for goddoth, do you. If you make peace with the idea of AI, please, go ahead. Man that will come will come, kids or not. There are women with four kids remarrying, just as there are women with no kids not even marrying at all.

Make hay while the sun shines, in an age of unserious men, you have to take your destiny in your own hands. If i'm in my thirties without man, AI would definitely be an option
You folks remember how unserious men could when e don hook una for throat... Do Nigeria ladies give to their men any reason to be serious with them??

1 Like

Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by jy2kbeyond(m): 12:02pm On Oct 30, 2019
She has a good excuse. Some sins are acceptable.

embarassed sad sad sad
Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by Pearl543(f): 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2019
Well... I might not actually know what it feels like to be her, but I sure do know how it feels like, to do things you never thought of doing via your morals. Well there was a time I thought one needed to all right and doing all the time but coming to think of it does it really matter We all have got our morals and do's and don't's but you see life? Ahhhhh it's so going to deal with you... That some day, you will have to bend your morals just to adjust to life.

At least that's why we are humans. We make mistakes not because we want to but because of circumstances. God is going to understand why you did what you did. I pray she just lives her life and enjoy it while she can.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by danilmo: 12:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
safarigirl:

Make hay while the sun shines, in an age of unserious men, you have to take your destiny in your own hands. If i'm in my thirties without man, AI would definitely be an option

Wen the child grow up, he ll b like, where is my daddy, wetin u go tell am, say he die?? OK can I know his people, u ll now confess say na bastard him be abi..

no do get better behavior wey go attract better man.

yen yen yen yen

2 Likes

Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by Sanchez01: 12:07pm On Oct 30, 2019
We have a problem in this country and it is unfortunate that they youths are the problem. The average Nigerian youth is only interested in talking but not communicating! Like I don't really understand...

Uriel shared a concern via a video. The video is very touching and quite emotional. I expected someone to talk about her concerns along with the counsel she sought but typical Nigerian youths are busy going off point. Getting old isn't a crime and whether or not one is 30 doesn't imply you won't find happiness or get a man.

HER MUM IS DYING SLOWLY AND SHE FEELS TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE. LEFT TO HER, SHE'D WAIT BUT SHE FEARS HER MUM WON'T SHARE ANY CONNECTION WITH HER KID AS THE DISEASE (DEMENTIA) WOULD HAVE EATEN DEEP IF SHE DECIDES TO GO THE WAY OF LOVE BEFORE BIRTHING. Lobatan o and everyone is saying something different. Na wa o!

4 Likes

Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by chachanga: 12:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
Bringing a child to the world shouldn't be at the mercy of this as a factor.

Granted she's going through a lot but objectivity in decision making goes a long way in forestalling future self-doubts and regrets.

Decisions like that should be held up the highest altruistic ideals, not you getting a cum-bucket itch to please ur ma even when your body, your mindset, schedules and unique life situation might not be exactly ready to accommodate one rn. Shunt the "baby-popping machine" thoughts and be strong for your ma for now.

Love, personal desire to procreate, desire to relate with your own children etc...should be rank higher.
Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by wandeykul(f): 12:14pm On Oct 30, 2019
OhBiafra:
How do prostitutes like her even expect to attract responsible guys?
How is she a prostitute?or is it every lady now that's a prostitute including all the females in your family

2 Likes

Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by chachanga: 12:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
Sanchez01:
We have a problem in this country and it is unfortunate that they youths are the problem. The average Nigerian youth is only interested in talking but not communicating! Like I don't really understand...

Uriel shared a concern via a video. The video is very touching and quite emotional. I expected someone to talk about her concerns along with the counsel she sought but typical Nigerian youths are busy going off point. Getting old isn't a crime and whether or not one is 30 doesn't imply you won't find happiness or get a man.

HER MUM IS DYING SLOWLY AND SHE FEELS TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE. LEFT TO HER, SHE'D WAIT BUT SHE FEARS HER MUM WON'T SHARE ANY CONNECTION WITH HER KID AS THE DISEASE (DEMENTIA) WOULD HAVE EATEN DEEP IF SHE DECIDES TO GO THE WAY OF LOVE BEFORE BIRTHING. Lobatan o and everyone is saying something different. Na wa o!

Cool, but I'm for her not doing it as per my earlier post.

A child isn't a commodity, bargaining chip or a palliative to be thrown in to the mix of our other human relations without our highest considerations for the child's feelings and highest good in itself especially these days where they internet never sleeps and the kid's sure to grow up to see that gist.

She's going thru so much but I'll advice she paces herself and bring that other tiny but loaded individual into the world just for the sake of loving it and helping it be the best it can be in this life.

Mama's gonna lose her mem soon anyways, so if you and your unique situation aren't ready for a baby yet, don't do it!

I might be wrong to some but being out of Naija and seeing how these Whites, whose societal comforts we do often covet, do things has actually mellowed some of my earlier notions as a continental African.

We don't own our babies, we owe them.

1 Like

Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by OhBiafra: 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2019
wandeykul:
How is she a prostitute?or is it every lady now that's a prostitute including all the females in your family
She is a prostitute just like you. The screenshot below proves it

1 Like

Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by Annie001: 12:26pm On Oct 30, 2019
I pray you will find a man who will love you soon

1 Like

Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by safarigirl(f): 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2019
pussyAvenger:
You folks remember how unserious men could when e don hook una for throat... Do Nigeria ladies give to their men any reason to be serious with them??

I think myself a serious minded person, and I don't know wjay qualifies for someone to take you seriously, but I find that a lot of Nigerian men are more concerned with having transactional sex without commitment, than building an actual relationship

1 Like

Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by Annie001: 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2019
OhBiafra:
You are mentally deranged
Did she say she needs a sex partner in the screen shot
All you foolish men just look for every opportunity to insult ladies
That why you never find a good wife and even when you do, you end up getting divorce

1 Like

Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by safarigirl(f): 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2019
danilmo:

Wen the child grow up, he ll b like, where is my daddy, wetin u go tell am, say he die?? OK can I know his people, u ll now confess say na bastard him be abi..

no do get better behavior wey go attract better man.

yen yen yen yen

Yoir mind is still in 1999 it seems, in a world where people have two daddies, two mummies and a daddy that became a mummy, you really think asking about a parent will be a thing in the next ten to twenty years?

The child will know how he came about and won't be looking for a daddy. There are many kids with irresponsible daddies that would have been better if they never knew the cretins that fathered them, so, this talk is stale.

3 Likes

Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by sharone21(f): 12:31pm On Oct 30, 2019
OhBiafra:
Rubbish mentality of many Nigerian men!
Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by Sterope(f): 12:35pm On Oct 30, 2019
Sha don't have a child with a man that is not a good father material or a man that is unwilling to have a child with you. undecided
Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by Sanchez01: 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2019
chachanga:

Cool, but I'm for her not doing it as per my earlier post.

A child isn't a commodity, bargaining chip or a palliative to be thrown in to the mix of our other human relations without our highest considerations for the child's feelings and highest good in itself especially these days where they internet never sleeps and the kid's sure to grow up to see that gist.

She's going thru so much but I'll advice she paces herself and bring that other tiny but loaded individual into the world just for the sake of loving it and helping it be the best it can be in this life.

Mama's gonna lose her mem soon anyways, so if you and your unique situation aren't ready for a baby yet, don't do it!

I might be wrong to some but being out of Naija and seeing how these Whites, whose societal comforts we do often covet, do things has actually mellowed some of my earlier notions as a continental African.

We don't own our babies, we owe them.
Deep stuff! But then, this is Nigeria. And as much as the petty war of the sexes rage on the forum daily, the society has successfully bent almost every lady to think or believe they are incomplete without a man or kids. The testaments on this very thread, Linda Ikeji, a trip to the diary section of this forum, etc, all back this claim.

Most men out there today are errors. It is quite difficult for ladies to see a guy whose thoughts and ideas are greatly treated towards a meaningful relationship, marriage and family. The odds that she'd end up with a wrong man is quite high. If having a child out wedlock will give her peace and pressure her less, then if suggest she goes for it. I'd like to believe she's okay, to a reasonable extent, which for me is good enough. Whether or not the child's father is very much around isn't the issue, if I'm asked.

We have a fair amount of homes with both the father and mother and kids and the man is as useless and unsupportive as anything. That in itself is much more difficult than Uriel's idea. She owes a future babies a good life and if she can do that without a trouble in the guise of a man who'd come destabilize her life and leave her in the cold later, then she should by all means proceed.

1 Like

Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by suky1976: 12:37pm On Oct 30, 2019
MUST SHE SEEK APPROVAL IN PUBLIC OPINION? THESE PEOPLE ARE JUST LIVING FAKE LIFE,MAY BE SHE IS PREGNANT ALREADY

1 Like

Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by Michaelcas(m): 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2019
safarigirl:

Y'all should stop thinking about yo'selves alone, Have you thought about raising a bastard,how he/she will feel in the society, any kid's emotional growth will be altered without experiencing fatherly love at all, trust me, i know how it feels, it's either he/she is too emotional and soft or they are too cold

1 Like

Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by Michaelcas(m): 12:43pm On Oct 30, 2019
spencekat:
No be by talk o.Inside this life sef.
it might feel safe as the child is growing, he/she will be surely affected as they grow into adulthood, and trust me, you won't want to have an emotionally cold hearted son, i can testify to that
Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
Pearl543:
Well... I might not actually know what it feels like to be her, but I sure do know how it feels like, to do things you never thought of doing via your morals. Well there was a time I thought one needed to all right and doing all the time but coming to think of it does it really matter We all have got our morals and do's and don't's but you see life? Ahhhhh it's so going to deal with you... That some day, you will have to bend your morals just to adjust to life.

At least that's why we are humans. We make mistakes not because we want to but because of circumstances. God is going to understand why you did what you did. I pray she just lives her life and enjoy it while she can.

Hmm "bend morals just to adjust to life". I am glad you discovered this early in life.

It's not black or white truly.

I also feel like life is so hard & it's unfair that God put us here to strive, most of us just have 70 years to live and a lot of people end up marrying wrongly, then be in sorrow for most part of their lives.

Imagine struggling to finish school, struggle to get a job. Struggle to even do the job. Then end up marrying the wrong person all in the name of marriage. Probably crying yourself to sleep for the next 20 years.

Sometimes it's better to be a single parent please.

3 Likes

Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by Pearl543(f): 1:01pm On Oct 30, 2019
truthsayer009:

Hmm "bend morals just to adjust to life". I am glad you discovered this early in life.

It's not black or white truly.

I also feel like life is so hard & it's unfair that God put us here to strive, most of us just have 70 years to live and a lot of people end up marrying wrongly, then be in sorrow for most part of their lives.

Imagine struggling to finish school, struggle to get a job. Struggle to even do the job. Then end up marrying the wrong person all in the name of marriage. Probably crying yourself to sleep for the next 20 years.

Sometimes it's better to be a single parent please.

I swear... I keep saying it that, marriage is not a do or die affair. It will only take the grace of God before I consider such a thing sef. And yeah I am glad I learnt a lot things at a young age because this life is only for the smart.

Good afternoon... It's been a while

1 Like

Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by jclassiq(m): 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2019
This is deep.

I believe you have the financial wherewithal to raise a child. I'd say go right ahead and follow what you have to do. Only think it thru is all I ask that you do. Its your life to live and no one else's.
And you know what, you aren't the first. Yvone nelson did it, Linda ikeji also did. Yet the heavens didnt fall.

My dear, pls, do what you have to do by all means. Love you baby.
Re: Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) by mechanics(m): 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2019
The solution is for her to marry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CeeC Slays In Recent Photos. Go Girl! / Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor / Kate Henshaw Releases New Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.