Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) (46685 Views)

Michail Antonio Crashes His Lamborghini On Christmas Day / Arsenal's Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Fined For Doing 99mph In His Lamborghini / Obafemi Martins Flaunts His N162M Lamborghini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by RichDad1(m): 10:50am On Oct 30, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
i'm an arsenal fan I support it. They pay for the most expensive ticket in Europe to watch nonsense week in week out.
If it is that easy why re u criticizing bubu
The fans should blame the boards and the managements that prioritize profit over value for what the fans are paying.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by invigilator(m): 10:51am On Oct 30, 2019
If na naija that window for don scatta
Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by Mkayfrenzy(m): 10:54am On Oct 30, 2019
I'm more interested in the car cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by mamanotinspoil3: 11:01am On Oct 30, 2019
Lol but is he the cause of their problem? Why can't someone spend his legally earned money is peace again? sad

We have used office items at giveaway prices. Sofa set, inverter, furniture and more. Check them out: https://www.nairaland.com/5472126/used-office-items-clearance-sales
Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by ORIENTATION101: 11:01am On Oct 30, 2019
RichDad1:

The fans should blame the boards and the managements that prioritize profit over value for what the fans are paying.
re the board members the ones kicking the ball on pitch. Arsenal have better squad compare to spurs,chelsea and Leicester .yet these teams re better than arsenal on putting

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by sleit: 11:05am On Oct 30, 2019
Isn't it funny how the whites see celebrities and ask for autographs while some Nigerians see celebrities and ask for money?

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by Danwakae(m): 11:06am On Oct 30, 2019
post=83588307:
It is not just easy being an Arsenal fan in this life sha.

How do they do it?!

Auba, no mind dem jor, keep shining your shine.......

It has always been thay way before you signed for them biko.

Blues for Life!

*winks* wink

So you have sense ....Nigerian Politics is bad, I have always seen u as a one-sided coin!!!....Chelsea for life
Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by thugRat: 11:08am On Oct 30, 2019
[quote author=RichDad1 post=83588371]When other clubs are building formidable teams, Arsenal were busy building Emirates Stadium.
Since the completion of the Emirates stadium, Chelsea has won EPl, UCL, UEL, Liverpool won the UCL, Leicester has won the EPL also , while Manchester City has been coasting on the EPL back to back cheesy their only consolation was the FA cup. grin
It sucks being an Arsenal fan. lipsrsealed
There are only 2 teams in London. Chelsea FC and others cool[fool]
Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by SweetPreeq(m): 11:08am On Oct 30, 2019
OBTMOS:
If I be footballer I no come even care about all those bullying and racism as far as my money d come... if them like make them throw Monday, I go just d laugh

That's what they all thought my guy.
Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by linkin8k(m): 11:09am On Oct 30, 2019
When Arsenal top players like Aubameyang and Lacazette decide to leave Arsenal for greener pastures with not only better financial remuneration, but also sensible fans, then it will dawn on these "match goers" (because they ain't fans) that they were being stupid.
Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by chinchonglee(m): 11:10am On Oct 30, 2019
Why dnt dese white guys care abt money??

A whole richman and arsenal best like Auba got all dese insult in one night(less than a minute sef), what if na xhaka dem catch for dis traffic Na one minute silence we go dey hear for dis weekend games be dat.

Dem for kill am grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by Carbon2Oxide: 11:11am On Oct 30, 2019
That Lambo is chrome...... Geez! shocked
Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by RichDad1(m): 11:15am On Oct 30, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
re the board members the ones kicking the ball on pitch. Arsenal have better squad compare to spurs,chelsea and Leicester .yet these teams re better than arsenal on putting
They’re the decision makers. Recruiting mercenaries instead of those that have the passion to play for the club like Tony Adams, Martin Keown, Veira, Henry etc
Truth be told , Arsenal team have been spineless for the last decade.
Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by Burger01(m): 11:26am On Oct 30, 2019
Ausrichie:
British people no get joy very brutal people and their insults are not to make people laugh they are to totally dehumanize people
very wicked and brutal people. Years back, on my way to Clapham Common from Norwood, I grabbed and jumped on a bus just pulling off the stop - then I missed a step . It was a very wet day. Yeah, I missed a step and found myself hanging to dear life, holding tightly on the back door handle. Passengers inside the bus just dey look, driver refused to stop - the wicked idiot continued. If this had happened in Oshodi or anywhere in Nigeria (as diverse as we were) people will help me out. Somehow. I managed to swing inside , look the yeye all white passengers for face, shook my head, cursed them inside of me and went up the upper decker. Na that day I know say Oyinbo British are VERY wicked.. sad

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:28am On Oct 30, 2019
burst my head...£2000 to watch sh*t
Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 30, 2019
Burger01:
very wicked and brutal people. Years back, on my way to Clapham Common from Norwood, I grabbed and jumped on a bus just pulling off the stop - then I missed a step . It was a very wet day. Yeah, I missed a step and found myself hanging to dear life, holding tightly on the back door handle. Passengers inside the bus just dey look, driver refused to stop - the wicked idiot continued. If this had happened in Oshodi or anywhere in Nigeria (as diverse as we were) people will help me out. Somehow. I managed to swing inside , look the yeye all white passengers for face, shook my head, cursed them inside of me and went up the upper decker. Na that day I know say Oyinbo British are VERY wicked.. sad
Your prayers should just be let them never insult you very brutal people they take minding their businesses to the next level

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by anochuko01(m): 11:29am On Oct 30, 2019
RichDad1:
When other clubs are building formidable teams, Arsenal were busy building Emirates Stadium.
Since the completion of the Emirates stadium, Chelsea has won EPl, UCL, UEL, Liverpool won the UCL, Leicester has won the EPL also , while Manchester City has been coasting on the EPL back to back cheesy their only consolation was the FA cup. grin
There are only 2 teams in London. Chelsea FC and others cool
The fa cup? Three fa cups in four years is what you call the fa cup?
It's a bit underwhelming though, but if you know what it takes to build such a project without a drop of oil money, you'll not be saying all this.
All the the teams you have listed all have sugar daddies, except for Liverpool.
Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:30am On Oct 30, 2019
RichDad1:
Arsenal fans are one of the most disrespectful fans in the EPL.

At least they are loyal... Not some that jump off the support train when trophies are scarce... They know themselves. Bunch of plastic fans.
Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 30, 2019
OBTMOS:
If I be footballer I no come even care about all those bullying and racism as far as my money d come... if them like make them throw Monday, I go just d laugh
They aren't racist self if you are an American try sh!t with those people if they don't stab you change my name
Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:31am On Oct 30, 2019
Well, they are fickle... They will sing his praises tonight when he puts 2 or 3 past Li.... lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 11:31am On Oct 30, 2019
Most Arsenal fans are just too toxic and foolish.

After killing the morale of your top striker, if he doesn't perform against Liverpool, they will still blame him.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by Eportal123: 11:33am On Oct 30, 2019
CirocBoi:
Pained fans

A die hard fan that uses his hard earned money to watch and support his boyhood club and not you who just watches soccer at viewing centers and livescores.com
Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by knightsTempler: 11:37am On Oct 30, 2019
Generally my rule in life would be if I was driving round in a soft top 2 tone gold Lamborghini I wouldn’t be overly concerned with what was being shouted at me by a fat kid with glasses on while he’s waiting for his bus home
Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by Snapchat: 11:41am On Oct 30, 2019
RichDad1:
When other clubs are building formidable teams, Arsenal were busy building Emirates Stadium.
There are only 2 teams in London. Chelsea FC and others cool

According to you, 3 FA Cup is not Important.
Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 11:48am On Oct 30, 2019
OBTMOS:

Na so e easy? You think money is everything?
Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by Burger01(m): 12:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
Ausrichie:

Your prayers should just be let them never insult you very brutal people they take minding their businesses to the next level
I can't ever forget that experience... Ugly people sad
Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by thundafire: 12:34pm On Oct 30, 2019
Arsenal fans got no Joy,it pains dem buying such a huge amount only to watch nonsense
Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by ib4real95(m): 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2019
[s]
Fisher007:
Hmm where do I start from.

Lesson to be learnt - show off at your own demise.

Imagined they attacked him physically just because they knew he is the one in that Lambo.

Everything is vanity upon vanity. We know he is rich but unnecessary objects that looks so colourful attract unnecessary attention and nuisance.

It is like how colourful shits attracts colourful (annoying, smelly and shitty ) and nuisance flies. ( don't qoute this oo).

He reminds me off Eboue who had all but wasted it lavishly. This silly lifestyle, he is leaving right now is engraved in most black men DNA.

If he was driving a common car, most of the fans won't even know he is the one. But he decided to drive a peacock colour car.

And trust some random lucky sperm that survived by chance to come here and qoute me saying am jealous.

I don talk my own, move to the next comment below.
[/s]
Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2019
I don't know why I hate drawing unnecessary attention to myself.

Even if I have all the money in this world, there are some vehicles that I would never purchase because of the unnecessary attention they draw.
Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by CirocBoi(m): 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2019
Eportal123:

A die hard fan that uses his hard earned money to watch and support his boyhood club and not you who just watches soccer at viewing centers and livescores.com

Hmmmm

Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by dadabashua1(m): 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2019
Arsenal fans have suffered a lot, I don't blame them for expressing their frustrations..but is emery they need to beat up on the street of London..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You / 2026 WC Qualifiers: Argentina Squad Arrived In Bolivia With Oxygen Canisters / Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.