Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,145 members, 7,811,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) (46686 Views)

Michail Antonio Crashes His Lamborghini On Christmas Day / Arsenal's Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Fined For Doing 99mph In His Lamborghini / Obafemi Martins Flaunts His N162M Lamborghini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by Enculer: 1:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
Arsenal fans are all wankers.
Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by Eberex(m): 1:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
Rubbish blogger. The car wasn't stucked, rather he was on a red light. Useless jobless bluggers
Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by AkpaAmu99: 1:19pm On Oct 30, 2019
[s][s]
post=83588307:
It is not just easy being an Arsenal fan in this life sha.

How do they do it?!

Auba, no mind dem jor, keep shining your shine.......

It has always been that way for many seasons before you signed for them biko.

Blues for Life!

*winks* wink

Do you know why that little Bayern fan below is actually crying?!
Only good football fans will understand the meme! grin
[/s][/s]
Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by fippycbk(m): 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2019
People actually believe an Arsenal fan said that? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by zakir007(m): 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2019
RichDad1:
When other clubs are building formidable teams, Arsenal were busy building Emirates Stadium.
Since the completion of the Emirates stadium, Chelsea has won EPl, UCL, UEL, Liverpool won the UCL, Leicester has won the EPL also , while Manchester City has been coasting on the EPL back to back cheesy their only consolation was the FA cup. grin
It sucks being an Arsenal fan. lipsrsealed
There are only 2 teams in London. Chelsea FC and others cool
we will school man utd today
Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by NattyMilly(m): 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2019
Fisher007:
Hmm where do I start from.

Lesson to be learnt - show off at your own demise.

Imagined they attacked him physically just because they knew he is the one in that Lambo.

Everything is vanity upon vanity. We know he is rich but unnecessary objects that looks so colourful attract unnecessary attention and nuisance.

It is like how colourful shits attracts colourful (annoying, smelly and shitty ) and nuisance flies. ( don't qoute this oo).

He reminds me off Eboue who had all but wasted it lavishly. This silly lifestyle, he is living right now is engraved in most black men DNA.

If he was driving a common car, most of the fans won't even know he is the one. But he decided to drive a peacock colour car.

And trust some random lucky sperm that survived by chance to come here and qoute me saying am jealous.

I don talk my own, move to the next comment below.
Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 7:21pm On Oct 30, 2019
RichDad1:
Arsenal fans are one of the most disrespectful fans in the EPL.
Lies.. angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by ojraph(m): 11:38pm On Oct 30, 2019
Beadex1:
this car ehn.... something's ain't vanity upon vanity ooo
that's a lamborhgini aventador .I get ur point though the golden colour and flashing colours were just too much if it was me I would stick with matte black
Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 1:42am On Oct 31, 2019
Fisher007:

Lesson to be learnt - show off at your own demise.

Imagined they attacked him physically just because they knew he is the one in that Lambo.

Everything is vanity upon vanity. We know he is rich but unnecessary objects that looks so colourful attract unnecessary attention and nuisance.

It is like how colourful shits attracts colourful (annoying, smelly and shitty ) and nuisance flies. ( don't qoute this oo).

He reminds me off Eboue who had all but wasted it lavishly. This silly lifestyle, he is living right now is engraved in most black men DNA.

If he was driving a common car, most of the fans won't even know he is the one. But he decided to drive a peacock colour car.

And trust some random lucky sperm that survived by chance to come here and qoute me saying am jealous.

I don talk my own, move to the next comment below.
you call it silly lifestyle because you are still broke.
I once tot a friend of mine was silly as well when he spent $300 for some fancy Lacoste sunglasses but now somebody else thinks am even more silly after I declared a particular shoe price to him.

it's life bro... If you aren't there, you call it vanity.
Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by Fisher007: 6:23am On Oct 31, 2019
tonididdy:

you call it silly lifestyle because you are still broke.
I once tot a friend of mine was silly as well when he spent $300 for some fancy Lacoste sunglasses but now somebody else thinks am even more silly after I declared a particular shoe price to him.

it's life bro... If you aren't there, you call it vanity.

Let me enlighten you and your friend on your current status.

No offence intended. My guy you are still extremely broke and don't understand financial literacy. I was once there like you in my head (thinking have arrived). Until reality set in and I learnt.

You don't practice delay gratification and you on still on fickle fate.

The rich / wealthy don't spend money on luxury and designer. People give them mostly based on influence and status.

The real rich/ wealthy will use his 300dollars to generate more income ( either passive/ active/ direct/ portfolio ).

Even if the end result gives him additional 30 dollars every month on the 300 dollars. He keeps growing.

Because the rich truly understand that money works for him. Money attracts more money. Money is a tree/ tool for him. Money must keep growing at all cost. That is why they say the rich get richer.

But your case money lose way. Money attracts unnecessary attention. Money drain off. Money wey no get focus. Just thinking lavish spending will get you there .

The rich diversify at all time. True rich understand that he should have business/investment in place that generates wealth for him without even leaving his house.

My brother think twice when you want to buy that next Gucci shoes cause the designer and people don't give a Fvck about you. If the designer or people truly value you, you will get them for free.

Look at the picture below. It describes the case of you and your friend.

Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 3:42am On Nov 01, 2019
Fisher007:

Let me enlighten you and your friend on your current status.

No offence intended. My guy you are still extremely broke and don't understand financial literacy. I was once there like you in my head (thinking have arrived). Until reality set in and I learnt.

You don't practice delay gratification and you on still on fickle fate.

The rich / wealthy don't spend money on luxury and designer. People give them mostly based on influence and status.

The real rich/ wealthy will use his 300dollars to generate more income ( either passive/ active/ direct/ portfolio ).

Even if the end result gives him additional 30 dollars every month on the 300 dollars. He keeps growing.

Because the rich truly understand that money works for him. Money attracts more money. Money is a tree/ tool for him. Money must keep growing at all cost. That is why they say the rich get richer.

But your case money lose way. Money attracts unnecessary attention. Money drain off. Money wey no get focus. Just thinking lavish spending will get you there .

The rich diversify at all time. True rich understand that he should have business/investment in place that generates wealth for him without even leaving his house.

My brother think twice when you want to buy that next Gucci shoes cause the designer and people don't give a Fvck about you. If the designer or people truly value you, you will get them for free.

Look at the picture below. It describes the case of you and your friend.

you still haven't made any point my friend. Let me tell you were you will start from
you invest money to make more money to "SPEND".

there are rich people who have over 5 Lamborghiniz eg Mayweather, Manny, retired and current footballers.

if you are rich and wear a total of 50$ clothing is your personality. I am not extravagant, I just have a few very priceful items.

what's important is being able to maintain your wealth, knowing when to spend big or not.... Not necessarily investing all your money because you feel expensive items are a waste of money.

PS: you are still broke otherwise you wouldn't see a footballer who earns not less than 5m a week, owning a Lamborghini as a peacock black man mentality showoff.
Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by Fisher007: 7:04am On Nov 01, 2019
tonididdy:

you still haven't made any point my friend. Let me tell you were you will start from
you invest money to make more money to "SPEND".

there are rich people who have over 5 Lamborghiniz eg Mayweather, Manny, retired and current footballers.

if you are rich and wear a total of 50$ clothing is your personality. I am not extravagant, I just have a few very priceful items.

what's important is being able to maintain your wealth, knowing when to spend big or not.... Not necessarily investing all your money because you feel expensive items are a waste of money.

PS: you are still broke otherwise you wouldn't see a footballer who earns not less than 5m a week, owning a Lamborghini as a peacock black man mentality showoff.

One of the rule I forgot to personally use in your case was to mind my business.

So you are free to take the advice or mind your own business too.

After all it is your money. Abi.

End of discussion. Shekinah.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You / 2026 WC Qualifiers: Argentina Squad Arrived In Bolivia With Oxygen Canisters / Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.