Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

Love And Hate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love And Hate (182 Views)

Why Do Most Men Like Lesbians And Hate Gay Men? / I Am A Dreadful Redpiller And Hate Women Even More Because Of My MOTHER!! / Why are Men these days so bitter and hate "Love" so much ? ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love And Hate by EdobleN(m): 7:57am On Oct 30, 2019
She stood by the door, ringing the door bell to no avail. It seemed silent like there was nobody home. Raised up her phone to dial his number but no response. Just then she remembered she had an extra key to the apartment. She prayed it was in her bag as she reached her hand into the bag to search for it. Luckily, she found it and placed the key to the door and turned it open.
Only to her surprise to walk in and find her boyfriend sitting on the living room couch with the TV on and his phone in his hand. He seemed so lost in the conversation he was having with who ever it was. She walked up to him to give him a hug but his reception wasn’t welcoming. She sat down next to him and he didn’t even bulge. “Hey, I’ve missed you. Left several messages on your phone but you never replied any of them. Even called but you didn’t return any “, she said. He drops his phone on the center table and looks at her saying, I probably didn’t see them. Haven’t been with my phone all these while.
She knew something was up but didn’t want to get into an argument with him so she let the issue be. She just missed him so much and wanted to spend some quality time with him that’s all. He picks up his phone and continues to chat l, ignoring her presence entirely. When she couldn’t take the awkward silence anymore, she grabs hold of the phone from him and demands his attention.
He turns and looks at her angrily with words full in his mouth, waiting to burst open but he calms himself down. He looks away from her and then said, “we need to talk”. She was glad that she now had his attention, so she turns over and faces him, dragging herself more closer to him with one of her foot down the rug and the other on the couch. And so he begins.
“This… this won’t work. I mean us, we… it won’t work. I’ve been trying to pretend, hold it in but I can’t no more. Don’t get me wrong but when I first met you, I felt that spark, that connection. But right now, I don’t feel such no more. See, look… its not like I want this to happen but I felt its best to tell you this now, now that feeling haven’t began to develop between the both of us. This way, we don’t get hurt”. As he spoke these words, tears began to build up in her eyes. He sees that but still continues. He could see her shaking slowly, like she was reacting to a medication. She kept strong to hear him to the finish, with so much to say but she stood her grounds to let him finish. She already knew the end, but needed to hear him give the mortal blow.
As he rounds up with his speech, devoid of any emotion. She breaks down and goes down on her knees right in front of him. “tell me you kidding! Please…. No, no, no just tell me you didn’t say those words. If there’s anything you want me to do, I’ll do it. Who ever you want me to be, I’ll change for you baby. You’ve become my everything. How can I continue without you?” she said while using her hands to hit him in a vain attempt. He didn’t seem to be concerned as to what she was passing through. She realizes this and decided to stand up. He simply picked up his phone and continues to chat.
Taking a step back, she stood still and watches him, press his phone. She can tell he was doing all that just to avoid making eye contact with her. She stood, not saying a word but the expressions on her face more than words could as her eyes was full of tears. Sobbing softly and gently, a tear broke out and ran down her cheek. She walked towards him and reached for her bag, picked it up and heads for the door. Taking another look at him, she whispered a word but was too weak to be heard over the sound of her sobbing.
She dashed out and stops a taxi. Jumps in and told the cab driver her destination. She sat in the back of the cab with a million thoughts running through her head. Lost and forgotten, she was brought back to reality when the cab man stopped and tapped her to signify the arrival of her destination. Just as she stepped down from the cab, a thought hit her. She wanted to take her own life, cos she was made to feel rejected and less of a human. This thought was certain and her executing it was the only priority as soon as she gets to her apartment.
For more stories, visit http://storytellss..com/

(1) (Reply)

The Love Call / Do You Still Have A Bad Habit? / Nairaland Mod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.