Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Why Do Most Men Like Lesbians And Hate Gay Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Men Like Lesbians And Hate Gay Men? (1697 Views)

Why Most Men Hate Gay Sex. / Haters Of Homosexuals, Why Do You Hate Gay People? Give An Answer. / Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Men Like Lesbians And Hate Gay Men? by HanahHitler(f): 8:21am On Jul 21, 2022
See, I am tired. Straight men, I want you to know that my sexuality is not a fetish for you to fantasise about.

I am a lesbian, a feminine presenting woman and each time a man is 'toasting' me I get irritated. I only date girls.

They start asking me out and I then decide to tell them the truth. I tell them that I am a lesbian. Chai!

Instead of them understanding and withdrawing, they double their efforts. Say they love lesbians.

Omo! A lesbian is a woman who only likes women, bros, lesbians don't like you. Go and look for a bisexual woman and leave me alone.

When you now ask them about gay guys, this same hypocritical men will start venting. How can you love one and not the other?

Straight men, what does a lesbian have that a straight woman can not give to you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Men Like Lesbians And Hate Gay Men? by Toneypen247(m): 8:23am On Jul 21, 2022
Waiting for FP
Re: Why Do Most Men Like Lesbians And Hate Gay Men? by iamwilliamsfx(m): 8:24am On Jul 21, 2022
STUPID QUESTION FOR STUPID PEOPLE

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Like Lesbians And Hate Gay Men? by VeryWickedMan: 8:26am On Jul 21, 2022
PENETRATION is the key word here

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Like Lesbians And Hate Gay Men? by Bennysam: 8:26am On Jul 21, 2022
Keep on crying, nobody is the cause of your pain, you're the cause of your own problem and crying or blaming other won't solve your problem

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Like Lesbians And Hate Gay Men? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 21, 2022
[/b] The one who the gods wants to destroy,they first of all make mad[b]
Re: Why Do Most Men Like Lesbians And Hate Gay Men? by iamwilliamsfx(m): 8:29am On Jul 21, 2022
Someone just said hes a male lesibian
i dont understand lol

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Like Lesbians And Hate Gay Men? by Creamypie(m): 8:40am On Jul 21, 2022
party with lesbians is bae,inter- changing their p...ies every 10 seconds, with their soft bodies . I hate gays with all my life. Death to all gays

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Men Like Lesbians And Hate Gay Men? by EmiDon11: 8:43am On Jul 21, 2022
HanahHitler:
See, I am tired. Straight men, I want you to know that my sexuality is not a fetish for you to fantasise about.

I am a lesbian, a feminine presenting woman and each time a man is 'toasting' me I get irritated. I only date girls.

They start asking me out and I then decide to tell them the truth. I tell them that I am a lesbian. Chai!

Instead of them understanding and withdrawing, they double their efforts. Say they love lesbians.

Omo! A lesbian is a woman who only likes women, bros, lesbians don't like you. Go and look for a bisexual woman and leave me alone.

When you now ask them about gay guys, this same hypocritical men will start venting. How can you love one and not the other?

Straight men, what does a lesbian have that a straight woman can not give to you?
another gay moniker in the building

Silengroper, do u copy?

Over!!!
Re: Why Do Most Men Like Lesbians And Hate Gay Men? by EmiDon11: 8:45am On Jul 21, 2022
Creamypie:
party with lesbians is bae,inter- changing their p...ies every 10 seconds, with their soft bodies . I hate gays with all my life. Death to all gays
gbam!!!

Death by hanging

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Like Lesbians And Hate Gay Men? by BootyliciousBoy(m): 9:01am On Jul 21, 2022
I hate Gays and Lesbians with passion, especially Lesbians.
I swear, if a Lesbian comes closer to me I must kill her.

Small Nyash everywhere undecided
Re: Why Do Most Men Like Lesbians And Hate Gay Men? by Bluezy13(m): 9:07am On Jul 21, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: Why Do Most Men Like Lesbians And Hate Gay Men? by Highman56: 9:30am On Jul 21, 2022
Gays no get pussy o
Re: Why Do Most Men Like Lesbians And Hate Gay Men? by Dabillion: 9:38am On Jul 21, 2022
So many sicko on this forum undecided
Re: Why Do Most Men Like Lesbians And Hate Gay Men? by Prettygirl200(f): 9:40am On Jul 21, 2022
We don hear madam!!!
Re: Why Do Most Men Like Lesbians And Hate Gay Men? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
BootyliciousBoy:
I hate Gays and Lesbians with passion, especially Lesbians.
I swear, if a Lesbian comes closer to me I must kill her.

Small Nyash everywhere undecided

Killer bean … abeg rest! IJN
Re: Why Do Most Men Like Lesbians And Hate Gay Men? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2023
Y’all with hate comments… I’m sure you’ve got a damage home to repair up and lots of better things(that’s if you have) to do than being homophobic.. go fix your Mummy and daddy issues in the discomfort of your home. undecided😒

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Like Lesbians And Hate Gay Men? by Godsown0: 4:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
Because Lesbians are still women numb numb
Re: Why Do Most Men Like Lesbians And Hate Gay Men? by tellsblinks(m): 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
🥺🥺
Re: Why Do Most Men Like Lesbians And Hate Gay Men? by Qatar2022: 6:14pm On Jan 21, 2023
HanahHitler:

Why are you people same always force this your useless live style on people, whatever you are keep it to yourself nonsense
Re: Why Do Most Men Like Lesbians And Hate Gay Men? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 21, 2023
Qatar2022:

Why are you people same always force this your useless live style on people, whatever you are keep it to yourself nonsense
Read and understand. 💀💀💀
Re: Why Do Most Men Like Lesbians And Hate Gay Men? by BscHolder: 8:27am On Apr 16
HanahHitler:

but at some point I thought you said you repented, you eveb deactivate your previous moniker this start a new straight life..
What later happened and why are your fellow lesbians also relapsing after dropping their sexual orientation
A good example is you and one other moniker powerfly
Re: Why Do Most Men Like Lesbians And Hate Gay Men? by SayGod: 10:03am On Apr 16
Sexuality is an illusion
Op is living her delusions grin
Re: Why Do Most Men Like Lesbians And Hate Gay Men? by honestivo(m): 11:32am On Apr 16
Please go to Church or psychiatric hospital for deliverance

(1) (Reply)

If You Earn N250,000 A Month / Does True Love Really Exist Now Adays. / Your Friends Teenage Daughter Confides In You She's Pregnant!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.