Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,073 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) (58498 Views)

16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend / School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl In South Africa (Photos) / Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by J2381: 6:08pm On Oct 30, 2019
William5432:
A video has pop-up on the internet, displaying a secondary school boy kneeling down and proposing to a female classmate, supposedly his girlfriend.

The surprising fact was that she said “Yes" and gave him her finger to insert the ring.

It was shared with the caption “These ones that don’t know what life is. Should we tell them ? “

See hilarious video below:

Source: https://lifestyles.ng/gist/love-nwantinti-secondary-school-boy-proposes-to-classmate-see-her-reaction/

[flash=450,250]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY3m-jNAEgg[/flash]

which country did this happen?

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by ThePreachersSon: 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
They're South Africans, I'm not surprised.

Them spoil die
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by teemey8(m): 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
Madness of the highest disorder
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by executive12: 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
I hope they can feed themselves and not depend on parents.
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by executive12: 7:03pm On Oct 30, 2019
ademidedavid:
it's a school drama scene.......

I hope.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by Legendguru: 7:08pm On Oct 30, 2019
Really
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 7:32pm On Oct 30, 2019
Annie001:
Somebody should help me because am speechless
What does this one know about proposal undecided
During my own time we even dey hide love letter but see nerves
It is about to be finished

ATLEAST THEY ARE JUST FOOLING AROUND , AND WILL SOON GET TO KNOW THE KIND BUS THEY ENTERED
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by MrBONE2(m): 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
Solsix:
This must be South Africa, with kind economy we have here even kids can't afford this type of joke

Nooooooogrin

It happened in Zimbabwe grin

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by nlPoster: 9:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by doggedfighter(f): 10:20pm On Oct 30, 2019
Jephz:
all of us weak ......me wey I don finish University I never get babe self.... .maybe I'll die single and virgin too
What exactly is your problem? Are you sick or what?
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by Jephz(m): 10:23pm On Oct 30, 2019
doggedfighter:

What exactly is your problem? Are you sick or what?
haha ...nah ...they said I play too much that I'm never serious.. but I don't believe them sha
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by Captaincee(m): 10:43pm On Oct 30, 2019
Instead of them to take their studies seriously they're here messing around, most people are running out of relationship while they're entering without experience. Inside life.
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by doggedfighter(f): 10:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
Jephz:
haha ...nah ...they said I play too much that I'm never serious.. but I don't believe them sha
You don't know that guys that play too much are hot cake?
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by Captaincee(m): 10:48pm On Oct 30, 2019
Instead of taking their studies seriously they're here messing around, most people are running out of relationships while they're jumping in without a single experience. Inside life.
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by Jephz(m): 10:52pm On Oct 30, 2019
doggedfighter:

You don't know that guys that play too much are hot cake?
hehe that's what people think ...but guys that play like me is 100% annoying o
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by Munzy14(m): 11:19pm On Oct 30, 2019
Solsix:
This must be South Africa, with kind economy we have here even kids can't afford this type of joke

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by Solsix(m): 12:23am On Oct 31, 2019
MrBONE2:

Nooooooogrin

I know it can't be Nigeria, we too busy for such
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by Solsix(m): 12:29am On Oct 31, 2019
iammo:
these are the comments that makes a ghanian guy come to a nigerian forum to ridicule us,.. who told you a secondary school student cant afford a ring when they use mobile phones or how is this expensive... except you stay in poverty prevalence state like sokoto or adamawa.. please dont ever speak for the whole of nigeria
So all u need to propose to a girl is just a ring?? Common Nigeria is broke!! In case u have forgotten we are the world capital of poverty. Nigeria with a population of 200m people have overtaken India with s population of over 1 billion in open space defecation. My guy we have so many on our hands to engage in this expensive joke. BTW how much is a bag of rice in ur area??

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by 14(m): 1:05am On Oct 31, 2019
MrBONE2:

Nooooooogrin

Thats south africa....
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:14am On Oct 31, 2019
Stupidity like this can only be seen in South Africa
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by appearworld: 5:58am On Oct 31, 2019
Too funny! Friend of the proposed girl very happy. grin
William5432:
A video has pop-up on the internet, displaying a secondary school boy kneeling down and proposing to a female classmate, supposedly his girlfriend.

The surprising fact was that she said “Yes" and gave him her finger to insert the ring.

It was shared with the caption “These ones that don’t know what life is. Should we tell them ? “

See hilarious video below:

Source: https://lifestyles.ng/gist/love-nwantinti-secondary-school-boy-proposes-to-classmate-see-her-reaction/

[flash=450,250]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY3m-jNAEgg[/flash]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? / Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) / Prostitute And Mourner Have Sex At A Burial In Anambra, Almost Lynched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.