Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,028 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Ladies; Can U Sleep With A Man U Did Not Love Nor Have Feeling For. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies; Can U Sleep With A Man U Did Not Love Nor Have Feeling For. (1840 Views)

As A Lady Can You Approach A Guy If You Have Feeling For Him? / Have u Sleep With A Married Woman Before Share Your Experience / Can U Sleep With Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies; Can U Sleep With A Man U Did Not Love Nor Have Feeling For. by matildababy(f): 11:38am On Oct 30, 2019
I have been wandering how ladies can open their legs for a man they did not love nor have feeling for.sicerely speaking,it's looks disgusting to me.haba, everything shouldn't be for monetary gain.
Re: Ladies; Can U Sleep With A Man U Did Not Love Nor Have Feeling For. by Isoduwa(m): 11:44am On Oct 30, 2019
Can you take money from person you don't love or have feelings for

6 Likes

Re: Ladies; Can U Sleep With A Man U Did Not Love Nor Have Feeling For. by Quality20(m): 11:48am On Oct 30, 2019
wetin emeka no go see for gate? women do that a lot, esp if money is involved. what of d ones sleeping with dogs?

1 Like

Re: Ladies; Can U Sleep With A Man U Did Not Love Nor Have Feeling For. by benzene00: 11:48am On Oct 30, 2019
what a stupid question

your brain needs sanitation
Re: Ladies; Can U Sleep With A Man U Did Not Love Nor Have Feeling For. by matildababy(f): 11:53am On Oct 30, 2019
benzene00:
what a stupid question

your brain needs sanitation
Sir,it's not necessary u comment.just for those ladies that believe everything should be for money.i respect u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies; Can U Sleep With A Man U Did Not Love Nor Have Feeling For. by Nickisindigo(m): 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2019
if you can service them well some girls are ready to sleep with you
Re: Ladies; Can U Sleep With A Man U Did Not Love Nor Have Feeling For. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2019
Never. Cant even kiss. it would be repulsive. My opinion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies; Can U Sleep With A Man U Did Not Love Nor Have Feeling For. by Powersurge: 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2019
matildababy:
I have been wandering how ladies can open their legs for a man they did not love nor have feeling for.sicerely speaking,it's looks disgusting to me.haba, everything shouldn't be for monetary gain.

Have you tried to ask Lara Oshiomole this question?

Re: Ladies; Can U Sleep With A Man U Did Not Love Nor Have Feeling For. by matildababy(f): 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2019
RedCreme21:
Never. Cant even kiss.
it would be repulsive. My opinion
thanks u sir.just the way I reason it too.

1 Like

Re: Ladies; Can U Sleep With A Man U Did Not Love Nor Have Feeling For. by AstroG: 8:33am On Oct 31, 2019
undecided undecided

RedCreme21:
Never. Cant even kiss.
it would be repulsive. My opinion

1 Like

Re: Ladies; Can U Sleep With A Man U Did Not Love Nor Have Feeling For. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:36am On Oct 31, 2019
matildababy:
Just like Regina Daniels abi? Most of you girls say another thing online and act another in real life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies; Can U Sleep With A Man U Did Not Love Nor Have Feeling For. by Skmoda360(m): 9:37am On Oct 31, 2019
Na Lienus una be, most of NL ladies.....
Re: Ladies; Can U Sleep With A Man U Did Not Love Nor Have Feeling For. by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:46am On Oct 31, 2019
Never.....

1 Like

Re: Ladies; Can U Sleep With A Man U Did Not Love Nor Have Feeling For. by pryme(m): 10:25am On Oct 31, 2019
Never trust what a woman says until she has earned the trust.

I other words Most women will deny what they do to fund their expensive lifestyle.
Re: Ladies; Can U Sleep With A Man U Did Not Love Nor Have Feeling For. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:45am On Oct 31, 2019
pryme:
Never trust what a woman says until she has earned the trust.

I other words Most women will deny what they do to fund their expensive lifestyle.

.. Hahaha. I always laugh it off anytime some of these ladies come online to debunk some negative acts they exhibit in real life. One was even telling me how she will do anything I asked her to just to be my side chick knowing fully well I m married, but online,ask if ladies will date a married man they will all shout no.

1 Like

Re: Ladies; Can U Sleep With A Man U Did Not Love Nor Have Feeling For. by tartar9(m): 10:55am On Oct 31, 2019
So until you start having heart palpitations when you look at someone,you can never open ya legs for him.They deceives yaself dere.
Re: Ladies; Can U Sleep With A Man U Did Not Love Nor Have Feeling For. by Starz825(m): 10:57am On Oct 31, 2019
When I wanted to open the thread..I saw something like MAN U.... I hope op isn't a Chelsea fan... grin
Re: Ladies; Can U Sleep With A Man U Did Not Love Nor Have Feeling For. by Offpoint: 11:14am On Oct 31, 2019
People have sex for money and love...

so if there's no love involve, then money will definitely be involve. You don't necessarily need to love someone before sex is involve.
Re: Ladies; Can U Sleep With A Man U Did Not Love Nor Have Feeling For. by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 31, 2019
Why do I feel you're asking this question because you don't want your conscience to judge you when you register on Inmessage and start selling your gigs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies; Can U Sleep With A Man U Did Not Love Nor Have Feeling For. by matildababy(f): 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
Bonatheripper:
Why do I feel you're asking this question because you don't want your conscience to judge you when you register on Inmessage and start selling your gigs
sir,u misjudged me.look at my response to some comments on this topic.there won't even be body's chemistry.am just wondering how those that indulge in casual sex did it.not every woman is an olosho sir.remain bless.
Re: Ladies; Can U Sleep With A Man U Did Not Love Nor Have Feeling For. by makeherscream(m): 1:36pm On Oct 31, 2019
Not every woman have sex because of money

But 100% of ladies in Nigeria only 20% of them are like the op.
While.80% are bitches they can have sex with anything that have dick as far as money is involved.
Re: Ladies; Can U Sleep With A Man U Did Not Love Nor Have Feeling For. by Apination(m): 1:40pm On Oct 31, 2019
undecided
Re: Ladies; Can U Sleep With A Man U Did Not Love Nor Have Feeling For. by Martinez39(m): 2:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
matildababy:
Can men ejaculate and masturbate to the clips and pictures of a IndecentStar that they have no feelings for? Yes!
Re: Ladies; Can U Sleep With A Man U Did Not Love Nor Have Feeling For. by Korllami007: 2:41pm On Oct 31, 2019
The most funniest part is Regina Daniel and Lara oshiomole would have said more than this but we all know where they ended.
Re: Ladies; Can U Sleep With A Man U Did Not Love Nor Have Feeling For. by matildababy(f): 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2019
Korllami007:
The most funniest part is Regina Daniel and Lara oshiomole would have said more than this but we all know where they ended.
sir,that is ur person opinion.lusting is different from having feeling for someone.that is part of the reason some slept wt cat and goat.money can buy u whatever u want but it won't keep them happy for ever.
Re: Ladies; Can U Sleep With A Man U Did Not Love Nor Have Feeling For. by Oreofepeters: 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2019
matildababy:
This question ought to be directed to oloshos in the house

Re: Ladies; Can U Sleep With A Man U Did Not Love Nor Have Feeling For. by matildababy(f): 5:47pm On Oct 31, 2019
Oreofepeters:
This question ought to be directed to oloshos in the house
my respect sir.
Re: Ladies; Can U Sleep With A Man U Did Not Love Nor Have Feeling For. by Oreofepeters: 5:53pm On Oct 31, 2019
matildababy:
my respect sir.
But I'm surprised this question is coming from a lady cos that behavior runs in the veins of Nigerian girls. I know you can relate or you are just pretending ?
Re: Ladies; Can U Sleep With A Man U Did Not Love Nor Have Feeling For. by DenreleDave(m): 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2019
matildababy:

On behalf of nairaland slay mama's and ladies,

We say

Yes we can so far money dey involve.. Our life is about money money and money
Re: Ladies; Can U Sleep With A Man U Did Not Love Nor Have Feeling For. by Korllami007: 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
matildababy:
sir,that is ur person opinion.lusting is different from having feeling for someone.that is part of the reason some slept wt cat and goat.money can buy u whatever u want but it won't keep them happy for ever.

We hear you.

The guy wey girl get feelings for don't even have money to start up a family but guy with the money bag show face from Canada or America tori change because she don see security of her children and herself and you go hear, "My time is ticking away. What if the guy i have feelings for eventually dump me after he makes it. This Canadian guy might be my best shot. Please, I can't wait till his financially strong enough to start up a family because I don't want to lose this opportunity and opportunity comes but ones".

No be Naija we de again. Feelings kor Philippines ni?

Re: Ladies; Can U Sleep With A Man U Did Not Love Nor Have Feeling For. by freethesheeple(m): 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
All is see is the hypocritial analysis of many women here saying NO NO.
99% of women on NL can fuckkkk a mad man cos of money

(1) (Reply)

Video - Sexy Lady Has Gone Viral For Dressing Seductively, Barbing A Man's Hair / Seun: Terrorist Exposed!!! / I Want To Buy Xvideos Channel Pls Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.