Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

As A Lady Can You Approach A Guy If You Have Feeling For Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Lady Can You Approach A Guy If You Have Feeling For Him? (2170 Views)

Ladies; Can U Sleep With A Man U Did Not Love Nor Have Feeling For. / Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Lady Can You Approach A Guy If You Have Feeling For Him? by robosky02(m): 10:10am On Dec 08, 2023
As a lady can you approach a guy if you have feeling for him?

Re: As A Lady Can You Approach A Guy If You Have Feeling For Him? by Boogyman557: 10:36am On Dec 08, 2023
jjj
Re: As A Lady Can You Approach A Guy If You Have Feeling For Him? by SweetBuns(f): 10:37am On Dec 08, 2023
Best I can do is to be more receptive and initiate body contact
If you don't step up, it's your loss
When you make the moves instead of them, they hate it cause it emasculates them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Lady Can You Approach A Guy If You Have Feeling For Him? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 08, 2023
I did and now he's about to make me his Mrs.

But I used his intelligence to get close to him... cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: As A Lady Can You Approach A Guy If You Have Feeling For Him? by BigDickProblems: 12:06pm On Dec 08, 2023
All my years, I've never for once asked a girl out. It's always reverse.

My looks, height, and composure must have been responsible for it.

But often times, I see it as a waste of time trying to woo a girl. I'd rather get busy with other stuffs and let her be. And Just like that I'll loose interest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Lady Can You Approach A Guy If You Have Feeling For Him? by Evolutionism: 12:24pm On Dec 08, 2023
robosky02:
As a lady can you approach a guy if you have feeling for him?

Mostly, Their parents(Mother), peers, and society reminds them everyday never to try such thing.

Highest is they will do all those mumu moves, staring and staring, asking incoherent questions just to draw your attention.

It is a man who must do all the doings.

Some of you men/guys doesn't have females in your family thus reason why you don't know about girls/ladies/women.

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady Can You Approach A Guy If You Have Feeling For Him? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2023
Samantha124:

Lol
Re: As A Lady Can You Approach A Guy If You Have Feeling For Him? by LordIsaac(m): 1:22pm On Dec 08, 2023
Only if she has feelings for his money or his d*ck. True love is never a factor!

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady Can You Approach A Guy If You Have Feeling For Him? by Sirchiboy: 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2023
Samantha124:

Where have you been?
Re: As A Lady Can You Approach A Guy If You Have Feeling For Him? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2023
I've been around... smiley smiley smiley
Sirchiboy:
Where have you been?
Re: As A Lady Can You Approach A Guy If You Have Feeling For Him? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:56pm On Dec 08, 2023
Try am na blow you go chop

1 Like

Re: As A Lady Can You Approach A Guy If You Have Feeling For Him? by Silentgroper(m): 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2023
SweetBuns:
body contacts .. what if he's a total stranger?? .

Body contacts towards me would only have us distant .. cause i hate it when some random strangers randomly do that ... It infuriates me ..
Re: As A Lady Can You Approach A Guy If You Have Feeling For Him? by Sirchiboy: 3:58pm On Dec 08, 2023
Samantha124:
I've been around... smiley smiley smiley
My son ask of you
Re: As A Lady Can You Approach A Guy If You Have Feeling For Him? by robosky02(m): 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2023
Samantha124:

Hmmmm wow
Please tell us how you did it
Re: As A Lady Can You Approach A Guy If You Have Feeling For Him? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2023
I was gonna do it, but already someone in here has decided to compare me with narcissist and I'm honestly not in the mood for the drama.
robosky02:

Hmmmm wow
Please tell us how you did it
Re: As A Lady Can You Approach A Guy If You Have Feeling For Him? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 08, 2023
Make a move on Nigerian man? Ah ehn okay... grin grin grin grin

I dey come grin grin

1 Like

Re: As A Lady Can You Approach A Guy If You Have Feeling For Him? by Magnoliaa(f): 4:42pm On Dec 08, 2023
Persephone1:
Make a move on Nigerian man? Ah ehn okay... grin grin grin grin

I dey come grin grin

I can teach you o.

But I only do it professionally. You wee pay. grin
Re: As A Lady Can You Approach A Guy If You Have Feeling For Him? by Evolutionism: 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
Try am na blow you go chop

Guy stop naw๐Ÿ˜‚

Sombory's daughter took the most deepest breath and summoned all the courage in the world to approach you and express her feelings to you.

Na blow you wan blow am๐Ÿ˜‚

If na play, Make you stop am๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: As A Lady Can You Approach A Guy If You Have Feeling For Him? by kkins25(m): 5:09pm On Dec 08, 2023
Samantha124:

Care to share? I've got time.
Re: As A Lady Can You Approach A Guy If You Have Feeling For Him? by skj1377(m): 5:33pm On Dec 08, 2023
If the guy is Davido or some other rich dude it's easy for Nigerian ladies.
Re: As A Lady Can You Approach A Guy If You Have Feeling For Him? by marlow1962(m): 5:36pm On Dec 08, 2023
They will die if they do that, so they expect you to know that they have feelings for you and come ask them out, onto say you don turn doctor strange.
Re: As A Lady Can You Approach A Guy If You Have Feeling For Him? by id4sho(m): 5:41pm On Dec 08, 2023
Samantha124:

Man Abuse angry
Re: As A Lady Can You Approach A Guy If You Have Feeling For Him? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2023
Evolutionism:

Guy stop naw๐Ÿ˜‚

Sombory's daughter took the most deepest breath and summoned all the courage in the world to approach you and express her feelings to you.

Na blow you wan blow am๐Ÿ˜‚

If na play, Make you stop am๐Ÿ˜‚

Chai! My blow don cease for pocket. grin

1 Like

Re: As A Lady Can You Approach A Guy If You Have Feeling For Him? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2023
When some Girl approach me for a Relationship, I Mostly Reject it. sad

because it's always a very Serious Relationship they are Proposing. undecided

Sometimes, Guys just wants a CASUAL affair where babe gives him her Coochies, with little or No financial demands. wink smiley smiley
Re: As A Lady Can You Approach A Guy If You Have Feeling For Him? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 08, 2023
I was going to do it, but someone has already started using my comment to cause gender around here and I'm not in the mood for any gender wars.
kkins25:
Care to share? I've got time.
Re: As A Lady Can You Approach A Guy If You Have Feeling For Him? by finallybusy: 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2023
Where person fit buy cake these days?
Re: As A Lady Can You Approach A Guy If You Have Feeling For Him? by Little21: 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2023
On Nigerian men? Try that and to them you are officially a desperate LovePeddler.

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady Can You Approach A Guy If You Have Feeling For Him? by jeromestarks: 7:53pm On Dec 08, 2023
Even the girls you asked out are the ones asking you out but they don't do it verbally.

If a lady verbally ask you out, reject her - she has done that to several men before you and she will do it to many more after you (even if you marry her).

Never let a prey hunt your hunter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Lady Can You Approach A Guy If You Have Feeling For Him? by Gboy101: 8:10pm On Dec 08, 2023
SweetBuns:
how is it his loss. Someone that has no interest in you. Wait all With all the billings and making his life more difficult.. how is it is loss?

Donโ€™t tell me because you want to give him sex.
Re: As A Lady Can You Approach A Guy If You Have Feeling For Him? by madscientist88(m): 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2023
quite a number of women had their chances with me.there is nothing wrong with it.
Re: As A Lady Can You Approach A Guy If You Have Feeling For Him? by robosky02(m): 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2023
jeromestarks:
Even the girls you asked out are the ones asking you out but they don't do it verbally.

If a lady verbally ask you out, reject her - she has done that to several men before you and she will do it to many more after you (even if you marry her).

Never let a prey hunt your hunter.

This is not true
Re: As A Lady Can You Approach A Guy If You Have Feeling For Him? by Adewale1603(m): 10:59pm On Dec 08, 2023
robosky02:

This is not true
it's somehow true, but there are few exceptions. She will definitely ask out another guy who's more handsome and cute than you whenever she sees one. It's not a womanly thing asking a guy out. Those that do that are only after one thing or another, maybe for looks, specs and how wealthy a guy is.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Will U Feel If Ur Female Best Friend Ask U Out / Spectacular! Love In The Air (with pictures) / Looking For Love:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.