Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

to his friend/babe/future baby mama / wifey - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / to his friend/babe/future baby mama / wifey (180 Views)

I Caught My Friend’s Babe Carrying This Things To His House And I Shouted (pics) / My Friend's Babe Is Too Close To Me / Man Shares Chat With Friend's Babe Who Cursed Him For Refusing To Sex Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

to his friend/babe/future baby mama / wifey by skyhighweb(m): 10:30am On Nov 10, 2019
Sunny kay "only you"

Sunnykay is an Afro pop artist base in Lagos. "The young art is here again with another banger title "Only you" with full of vibes.

its a love song to his friend/babe/future baby mama / wifey

enjoy and please dont forget to share

www.soundlala.com/track_audio.php?id=1244

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Mod / Nigeria Traders Business Forum / Collection Of Free To Use Elite Dating Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.