Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

My Wife Puts AJINOMOTO In Her Bumbum To Make It Sweet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Puts AJINOMOTO In Her Bumbum To Make It Sweet (5037 Views)

Sexy Lady Expose How She Padded Her Bumbum To Look Curvyspark Controversy / 'Sex Is The Second Heaven Because It's Sweet' - Ghanaian Prophet (video) / This Sex that Everybody Is Talking About Is It Sweet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Puts AJINOMOTO In Her Bumbum To Make It Sweet by Obavoh: 7:26pm On Oct 21, 2023
Yesterday, I came back from work and my children told me my wife is in the bathroom outside.

I carried my bucket of water to join her but through the wood door I saw the love my life squatting and applying a white powder between her legs.

I shouted and opened the door. She confessed that it was her elder sister that taught her and she is doing it to maintain herself for me after 5 children.

I told her that if she gets cancer, I will abandon her. She started crying and said I am praying for her to die.

She has turned the quarrel against me and saying if she does not take care of herself after 5 children I will carry another woman.

Her sister claims she has been doing it for years and it is working for her.

Is it good?

Re: My Wife Puts AJINOMOTO In Her Bumbum To Make It Sweet by Jmarjr(m): 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2023
Ajinomto.....made for sugar cane

1 Like

Re: My Wife Puts AJINOMOTO In Her Bumbum To Make It Sweet by Toluwanise247(m): 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2023
She dey her pomon for you ni….. normal normal pomon sweet

1 Like

Re: My Wife Puts AJINOMOTO In Her Bumbum To Make It Sweet by 4KNGOATS(m): 7:43pm On Oct 21, 2023
That's a crazy and insensible behavior she could contact infections from applying that stuff on herself you should threaten her with divorce to reset her thinking faculty whatwabish

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Puts AJINOMOTO In Her Bumbum To Make It Sweet by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2023
A lady once told me something about it, I havent verified though. About cleaning the vagina or something.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Puts AJINOMOTO In Her Bumbum To Make It Sweet by yarimo(m): 7:47pm On Oct 21, 2023
Where are pictures and videos to back up your clams
Obavoh:
Yesterday, I came back from work and my children told me my wife is in the bathroom outside.

I carried my bucket of water to join her but through the wood door I saw the love my life squatting and applying a white powder between her legs.

I shouted and opened the door. She confessed that it was her elder sister that taught her and she is doing it to maintain herself for me after 5 children.

I told her that if she gets cancer, I will abandon her. She started crying and said I am praying for her to die.

She has turned the quarrel against me and saying if she does not take care of herself after 5 children I will carry another woman.

Her sister claims she has been doing it for years and it is working for her.

Is it good?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Puts AJINOMOTO In Her Bumbum To Make It Sweet by SenecaTheYonger: 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2023
There’s a white woman I had sex with, her pussy was so tight although she had so much tattoo and piercings on her body.

I thought she must just be newly disvirgined cause her pussy was very tight and warm. I asked her what’s her body count, she said she lost count after 500.

I was in disbelief. I asked how come she’s so tight. She said she does “hella kegel everyday.”

I think most women are lazy. They prefer to rub chemical and leave it than to exercise (kegel) their pussy.

21 Likes

Re: My Wife Puts AJINOMOTO In Her Bumbum To Make It Sweet by Meteng: 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2023
You dey ask us? We should be asking you rather, na you dey gbench her, so you’re in a better position to confirm to us na

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Puts AJINOMOTO In Her Bumbum To Make It Sweet by Jeon(f): 8:07pm On Oct 21, 2023
I carried my bucket of water to join her
To be preparing for the sixth child 👶.

25 Likes

Re: My Wife Puts AJINOMOTO In Her Bumbum To Make It Sweet by okoroemeka(m): 8:13pm On Oct 21, 2023
Yusufisraelj:
A lady once told me something about it, I havent verified though. About cleaning the vagina or something.
what they use it is for butt enlargement,even in some African countries they are now injecting Maggi,knorr,kitchen glory,Benny isi okuko in their buttocks to make it very large

1 Like

Re: My Wife Puts AJINOMOTO In Her Bumbum To Make It Sweet by Bintabisiriyu2: 8:13pm On Oct 21, 2023
yarimo:
Where are pictures and videos to back up your clams

Videos of the wife applying ajinomoto on her pussy, right?

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Puts AJINOMOTO In Her Bumbum To Make It Sweet by Bintabisiriyu2: 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2023
It's very simple, if she apply ajinomoto to her pussy you lie down on the ground she sits on your face you lick it up.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Puts AJINOMOTO In Her Bumbum To Make It Sweet by emekalovepets: 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2023
No matter how ur pussy is tight reach if I Bleep u rough sex for 20 mins and ur pussy no wide that means u are newly disvirgin but if ur pussy wide for 20mins that means u are evening news papap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Puts AJINOMOTO In Her Bumbum To Make It Sweet by yarimo(m): 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

yes Comrade

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Puts AJINOMOTO In Her Bumbum To Make It Sweet by Bintabisiriyu2: 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2023
yarimo:
yes Comrade
Here you go

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Puts AJINOMOTO In Her Bumbum To Make It Sweet by Bintabisiriyu2: 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2023
emekalovepets:
No matter how ur pussy is tight reach if I Bleep u rough sex for 20 mins and ur pussy no wide that means u are newly disvirgin but if ur pussy wide for 20mins that means u are evening news papap

Like seriously

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Puts AJINOMOTO In Her Bumbum To Make It Sweet by Fulaninigger: 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2023
Please post the complete picture
Bintabisiriyu2:

Here you go
Re: My Wife Puts AJINOMOTO In Her Bumbum To Make It Sweet by livenija: 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2023
Mumu post

1 Like

Re: My Wife Puts AJINOMOTO In Her Bumbum To Make It Sweet by EMREX02: 10:03pm On Oct 21, 2023
Obavoh and stories, nah 5&6. Keep it up.
Re: My Wife Puts AJINOMOTO In Her Bumbum To Make It Sweet by Woodshot: 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2023
Picture of your wife putting Ajinomoto inside her vagina or idontbelieveit

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Puts AJINOMOTO In Her Bumbum To Make It Sweet by minasu190: 10:13pm On Oct 21, 2023
5 children? True true you dey enjoy the AJINOMOTO.
You shouldn't have tell her that, instead to lecture her about the impact of the substance..but telling her, u will leave if she has cancer is wrong sir, every woman has a remedy for taking care of themselves..

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Puts AJINOMOTO In Her Bumbum To Make It Sweet by sacajawea: 10:31pm On Oct 21, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

Here you go
I need the title of the source of that video
Re: My Wife Puts AJINOMOTO In Her Bumbum To Make It Sweet by GYBABA(m): 10:32pm On Oct 21, 2023
Una go just come with ridiculous stories just dey lie up & down. Kuku add say she added maggi, salt & pepper to it since her bumbum is now food being cooked on fire.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Puts AJINOMOTO In Her Bumbum To Make It Sweet by Bintabisiriyu2: 10:33pm On Oct 21, 2023
sacajawea:
I need the title of the source of that video
Ask obavoy it's his wife, he will send u the video, very hairy pussy.
Re: My Wife Puts AJINOMOTO In Her Bumbum To Make It Sweet by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:33pm On Oct 21, 2023
okoroemeka:
what they use it is for butt enlargement,even in some African countries they are now injecting Maggi,knorr,kitchen glory,Benny isi okuko in their buttocks to make it very large

Interesting, this another dimension. Lols
Re: My Wife Puts AJINOMOTO In Her Bumbum To Make It Sweet by Luckysbab: 2:42am On Oct 22, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

Since the OP is stupid enough to bring the topic here, in the first place.
Re: My Wife Puts AJINOMOTO In Her Bumbum To Make It Sweet by rickleye: 3:53am On Oct 22, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:
There’s a white woman I had sex with, her pussy was so tight although she had so much tattoo and piercings on her body.

I thought she must just be newly disvirgined cause her pussy was very tight and warm. I asked her what’s her body count, she said she lost count after 500.

I was in disbelief. I asked how come she’s so tight. She said she does “hella kegel everyday.”

I think most women are lazy. They prefer to rub chemical and leave it than to exercise (kegel) their pussy.

Yep good old kegel exercise . Read that from a book called the ACT of Marriage about 20 years ago
Re: My Wife Puts AJINOMOTO In Her Bumbum To Make It Sweet by Countersam(m): 9:36am On Oct 22, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

True about Kegel.
Guys can also do Kegel exercise to help delay ejaculation and strengthen the muscles on the gbola to maintain stiffness while doing the do

1 Like

Re: My Wife Puts AJINOMOTO In Her Bumbum To Make It Sweet by Jewessgratitud3: 10:48am On Oct 22, 2023
Hahahahahaaaa.... In this life have data. No dull moment on social media. Waaaat

Nothing we'll not hear on social media. Ajino motto seasoning is now what people are using for self-care? Hian!
Re: My Wife Puts AJINOMOTO In Her Bumbum To Make It Sweet by TheLordofHost: 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2023
cheesy
Re: My Wife Puts AJINOMOTO In Her Bumbum To Make It Sweet by tafabaloo(m): 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2023
That old time seasoning and its twin maggi oniyo still dey ?

I hope no be free advert be this ... grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Puts AJINOMOTO In Her Bumbum To Make It Sweet by Olawade24: 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

Here you go
Pls can I get a better view, is been long cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend / Do We Love An Individual Or Their Qualities? / What Was His/her Reaction When You Broke Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.