Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

She Did An Abortion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Did An Abortion (557 Views)

Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / If She Tells You She Had An Abortion / Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Did An Abortion by SamuelOjua: 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2019
I recently, got talking with my younger sister's roommate at the university. She's 22 and in 300level. She's madly in love with me. But while I was interrogating her, she made a revelation that she took in while with her ex and she aborted the child. Now, I'm in love with her too. But that revelation is scattering my head. Though, she did it because she didn't want to be hindered in her educational pursue. I'm thinking of settling down with her by June 2021 when she's 24

Front page please, I didn't general opinion so I can see from others perspectives. No insults plz
Re: She Did An Abortion by thorpido(m): 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
Have you had sex with her?
Re: She Did An Abortion by Kingrexyl(m): 12:57pm On Oct 30, 2019
Can you imagine? this is what majority of Nigerian girls has turn into.
Re: She Did An Abortion by internationalman(m): 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2019
smh for you guys...

A girl's fertility has nothing to do with previous abortion done or being a virgin..

The same way a virgin does not guarantee a good wife
Re: She Did An Abortion by ValCon888: 1:43pm On Oct 30, 2019
A girl that can make that revelation to you, knowing such a confession can make you break up with her, is a woman you can trust.
Everybody makes mistakes and she has made hers.
If any of you have not sinned, then cast the first stone.

@OP, go ahead with your marital plans.
Re: She Did An Abortion by Powersurge: 1:43pm On Oct 30, 2019
SamuelOjua:
I recently, got talking with my younger sister's roommate at the university. She's 22 and in 300level. She's madly in love with me. But while I was interrogating her, she made a revelation that she took in while with her ex and she aborted the child. Now, I'm in love with her too. But that revelation is scattering my head. Though, she did it because she didn't want to be hindered in her educational pursue. I'm thinking of settling down with her by June 2021 when she's 24

Front page please, I didn't general opinion so I can see from others perspectives. No insults plz

Nigga At least 40% of Nigeria girls had done abortion before. Be grateful this one opened up to you.

Almost all the girls (friends. didn't date them) I have been close to have aborted before. I have a way of pulling words out of people's mouth and make them comfortable in saying things (I always keep their secrets though). I mean they are from different geographical locations. Some have done over 4 times. I am not exaggerating. Even the one I thought was S.U did it during the time she was dilly dallying with her faith.

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be A Forced Marriage ? / Ashewo No Dey Carry Belle / For Serious Ladies Hoping To Settle Down(only!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.