Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

For Serious Ladies Hoping To Settle Down(only!!) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Serious Ladies Hoping To Settle Down(only!!) (555 Views)

I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Serious Ladies Hoping To Settle Down(only!!) by Zayttoven: 10:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
I'm looking for a female who's interested in a relationship which could lead to a marriage this year or next.

No bullshiting please!!!

It would do both of us a lot of good not wasting each others time.

I'm 31 years of age.

Tribe - Idoma.

I stand at 6'3.

Occupation - First Officer at Etihad Airways.

Complexion - Brown Skinned.

Religion - Christianity .

Lives in Abuja.

Interested candidates should possess at least 95% if not all of the characteristics.

Age - 22 - 28.

Preferably not Yoruba (I don't mean to discriminate but I have my reasons).

At least a graduate (Bachelors).

Working and earning (Employee or self employed).

Brown skinned.

Height - 5"8 (Minimum).

Should preferably reside in the F.C.T for meet-ups, dates, hangouts etcetera.

If you possess these characteristics and are interested, please don't hesitate to send a private message.

NB: I'm an avid member of a Nairaland (though I've always been a guest before registering today). So I know the usual bullshit to expect.

To all those who'll come on here with all the bullshit, saying my specs are not realistic or those who'll say I'm discriminating.

I'm not finding a girlfriend for you or better still, no be you wan marry na me.
Hope you get me.

For those who'll eventually say this forum is not the right place for this.
I truly am touched by your concern, but worry not I have everything under control.

Another important thing: I'm a pilot, so if you can't keep up with my regular absence, I'm sorry we can't work.

This has been a challenge but if you're ready to be committed, I promise we'll make a way.

Ciao.
Re: For Serious Ladies Hoping To Settle Down(only!!) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 30, 2020
Your moniker reminds me of a famous music producer. cool
Re: For Serious Ladies Hoping To Settle Down(only!!) by Terryindeed: 10:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
Nawah o. This is where you look for wife? Instead of you to pay a consultation fee to joro mofi on Instagram and see lots of women. Nigga grow up please. This is not a dating site .

1 Like

Re: For Serious Ladies Hoping To Settle Down(only!!) by Zayttoven: 10:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
Terryindeed:
Nawah o. This is where you look for wife? Instead of you to pay a consultation fee to joro mofi on Instagram and see lots of women. Nigga grow up please. This is not a dating site .

As I said I know the usual bullshit to expect.

So please take a hike!
Re: For Serious Ladies Hoping To Settle Down(only!!) by Zayttoven: 10:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
Robert1da:
Your moniker reminds me of a famous music producer. cool

Yeah Zaytoven, met him once in ATL.
Please don't derail
Thanks
Re: For Serious Ladies Hoping To Settle Down(only!!) by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
If you are looking for specifications of women like she's a smartphone or pc sorry, with all these a loyal and faithful hearted woman still wins in most cases. A sensible woman do not get in a relationship like it's a job application. Keep searching and good luck.
Re: For Serious Ladies Hoping To Settle Down(only!!) by technicallyrich(m): 11:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
I know why you dont want those scratch faze girls.
We all know they are very derty,they mess too much and lair too much too.so you have a good reason.
Nairaland girls,leave any guy that has not found his feet and grab these oppurtunity now.leave those e go better men and come over here.
Sexybbstar etc
these is a one time oppurtunity of gettin married.

(1) (Reply)

How Okey Sokay’s Wife Gave Birth In A Taxi (PICS) / COVID-19: Man Delivered This Mail To His Girlfriend / How To Get Mtn Free 500mb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.