Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,914 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Nigerian Couple Celebrate 52 Years Wedding Anniversary With Beautiful Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Couple Celebrate 52 Years Wedding Anniversary With Beautiful Photos (477 Views)

52 Years Nia Long & 38 Year's Omarion Does Age Difference Matter In A Relation / The Problem With Beautiful Women / Meet A 52 Years Old Grandma Who Still Drive Young Men Crazy With Her Beauty And (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Celebrate 52 Years Wedding Anniversary With Beautiful Photos by Freshgossip: 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2019
Can you imagine being married to thesame person for 52 years!? That is a lot! This Nigerian couple where able to reach that milestone and here they are celebrating it in style.

These days were hardly see couples go pass the 5 years mark, infact many couples go their separate ways after 2 years of wedding or after having one child due to "irreconcilable differences", that is the sad reality of today, but we are glad people like this still exist!

Checkout some of their photos below:

More photos>>>http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/10/nigerian-couple-celebrate-52-years.html

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 52 Years Wedding Anniversary With Beautiful Photos by Freshgossip: 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2019

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 52 Years Wedding Anniversary With Beautiful Photos by Kingrexyl(m): 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2019
Wow! congrats!

(1) (Reply)

Four Types Of Virgin And Non-virgin Combinations / What Ya Wrong With All Africans Readers??? / Pls Advice Me..... Should I Move On From My Current Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.