Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,549 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

I Don't Care, I'm Going to Reveal It [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Care, I'm Going to Reveal It [Picture] (4019 Views)

Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat / My Nūde. Please, You People Should Beg Google to Remove It [Picture] / I Killed This and Saw This Thing Inside. What Should I Do With It? [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Care, I'm Going to Reveal It [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:21pm On Oct 30, 2019
I was thinking of purchasing a power bike this week, then I recalled a line from Think and Grow Rich and also a line from Rich Dad Poor Dad and I said to myself, "I'll turn this power bike's money to more money by empowering someone."

There are some men who are willing to do okada business for me if I purchase bikes for them. They'll be submitting 5k each per week.

I have sent my younger brother to go price the bikes. If they are 100k or at most 120k, I'll purchase some and get started with this business.

You see, growing wealthy is all about thinking. Money for 1 powerbike will be turned different okada bike and finally to millions profit. Most times, delayed gratification is the key to success.

Stay in your room and use your fingers to make money online by writing books, then use the money you made online to empower people offline.

To make lots of money, you must make other people make money. The reason Jeff Bezos, the owner of Amazon, is the richest man in the world is because he helped people like us to make money, so in turn, we we help him make make more money.

We take our share, he takes his. It's called kill and divide. Whoever provides a platform for others to use and enrich themselves, will be wealthy.

If you wan make am, make sure say you make other people make am too.

That is the secret of wealth. It's empowerment.

Legally empower people online and empower people offline, then do kill and divide and you'll never be poor.

Sadly, empowering people online in a country like Nigeria a scary — everyone is forming smart. In the end, this smartness leads most Nigerians to fraud.

If only we Nigerians are honest, none of us will be poor.

Dishonest is one of the reasons we Nigerians are poor. The dishonest people make the honest people appear untrustworthy to the eyes of the beholder.

Dishonesty = suffering.
Honesty = trust — which equals wealth.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Care, I'm Going to Reveal It [Picture] by SirDanny7(m): 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2019
this guy grin grin grin grin
innovator

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Care, I'm Going to Reveal It [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2019
Really cool

1 Like

Re: I Don't Care, I'm Going to Reveal It [Picture] by Drone20(m): 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2019
iLegendd:
I was thinking of purchasing a power bike this week, then I recalled a line from Think and Grow Rich and also a line from Rich Dad Poor Dad and I said to myself, "I'll turn this power bike's money to more money by empowering someone."

There are some men who are willing to do okada business for me if I purchase bikes for them. They'll be submitting 5k each per week.

I have sent my younger brother to go price the bikes. If they are 100k or at most 120k, I'll purchase some and get started with this business.

You see, growing wealthy is all about thinking. Money for 1 powerbike will be turned different okada bike and finally to millions profit. Most times, delayed gratification is the key to success.

Stay in your room and use your fingers to make money online by writing books, then use the money you made online to empower people offline.

To make lots of money, you must make other people make money. The reason Jeff Bezos, the owner of Amazon, is the richest man in the world is because he helped people like us to make money, so in turn, we we help him make make more money.

We take our share, he takes his. It's called kill and divide. Whoever provides a platform for others to use and enrich themselves, will be wealthy.

Legally empower people online and empower people offline, then do kill and divide and you'll never be poor.

Sadly, empowering people online in a country like Nigeria a scary — everyone is forming smart. In the end, this smartness leads most Nigerians to fraud.

Dishonest is one of the reasons we Nigerians are poor. The dishonest people make the honest people appear untrustworthy to the eyes of the beholder.

Dishonesty = suffering.

You're right boss

But remember sin was in the world but Jesus still came to die for our sins, just because one onions is bad doesn't mean u should throw away the full basket of onions, try and do things in a way that it won't affect u badly, but at the same time ykure still helping people, I tap into ur grace, I will put more effort in learning this, I life i have discovered that what one need is knowledge, wisdom and understanding, if life were to be of hard-working urself am sure the truck pushers would have been the richest people on Earth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Care, I'm Going to Reveal It [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
Continuation:

I'll still buy this power bike in the future, but I want to use the power of delayed gratification to enrich myself.

Guess what? In the future, I'll probably write a book on the power of delayed gratification and sell the book to oyibo people on Amazon and still make a killing with the stories and tips I'll share in the book from my real life experiences on how I applied the secret of delayed gratification.

You see, everything you do is money — if you share the story in a book and sell it. 90% of the money I make today online are from my past stories in life.

I have a problem, I looked for a way to solve it, then I write a book on how I solved it and millions of blacks, Asians, and white people are on the queue ready to buy. When they buy, I become richer while they solve their problems.

Life and wealth is all about solving your problems, then teach others how you did it in exchange for cash. Nothing is truly free. God gave us life in exchange to obey his words. He didn't give us life for free.

Sadly, most people are so afraid to solve their own problems let alone teaching others. You'll see a man adding so much weight, but he'll never hit the gym.

Those of us who are not scared in solving our personal problems, then teaching the world how we did it will NEVER lack money. If you don't want to lack money, apply this principle.

If you masturbate too much and you're tired, find a way to stop, then write a book to teach people how you did it and you'll see millions of men and women who will secretly purchase your book on Amazon. Wealth is everywhere, but empty degrees and Niger Delta oil have blinded our thoughts in Nigeria.

Please, emancipate yourself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Care, I'm Going to Reveal It [Picture] by Drone20(m): 1:48pm On Oct 30, 2019
iLegendd:
Continuation:

I'll still buy this power bike in the future, but I want to use the power of delayed gratification to enrich myself.

Guess what? In the future, I'll probably write a book on the power of delayed gratification and sell the book to oyibo people on Amazon and still make a killing with the stories and tips I'll share in the book from my real life experiences on how I applied the secret of delayed gratification.

You see, everything you do is money — if you share the story in a book and sell it. 90% of the money I make today online are from my past stories in life.

I have a problem, I looked for a way to solve it, then I write a book on how I solved it and millions of blacks, Asians, and white people are on the queue ready to buy. When they buy, I become richer while they solve their problems.

Life and wealth is all about solving your problems, then teach others how you did it in exchange for cash. Nothing is truly free. God us life in exchange to obey his words. He didn't give us life for free.

Sadly, most people are so afraid to solve their own problems let alone teaching others. You'll see a man adding so much weight, but he'll never hit the gym.

Those of us who are not scared in solving our personal problems, then teaching the world how we did it will NEVER lack money. If you don't want to lack money, apply this principle.

If you masturbate too much and you're tired, find a way to stop, then write a book to teach people how you did it and you'll see millions of men and women who will secretly purchase your book on Amazon. Wealth is everywhere, but empty degrees and Niger Delta oil have blinded our thoughts in Nigeria.

Please, emancipate yourself.

Nice one boss

1 Like

Re: I Don't Care, I'm Going to Reveal It [Picture] by Tony142: 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2019
Wisdom will never depart from you sir, Nice one cool

1 Like

Re: I Don't Care, I'm Going to Reveal It [Picture] by balosammy(m): 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2019
Pure God's gift

1 Like

Re: I Don't Care, I'm Going to Reveal It [Picture] by 1stbest(m): 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2019
iLegendd:

Nice one Bro,

can you invest in me,? I have been trying to get a soft loan which will be paid back in two months time, even with interest, i will pay.

(I don't have a helping relatives ) pls.
Re: I Don't Care, I'm Going to Reveal It [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2019
1stbest:
Nice one Bro,

can you invest in me,? I have been trying to get a soft loan which will be paid back in two months time, even with interest, i will pay.

(I don't have a helping relatives ) pls.

Keep pushing and you'll get there — it's just a matter of time. All the best.
Re: I Don't Care, I'm Going to Reveal It [Picture] by 1stbest(m): 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2019
hope so
Re: I Don't Care, I'm Going to Reveal It [Picture] by YOUNGELDER1(m): 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2019
Bikes

Tvs - 198k excluding plate numbers & registration.

Bajaj - 217 excluding plate numbers & registration.

Honda - 300+ excluding plate numbers.

Also 5k is too small/poor weekly as remittances.

10k weekly.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Care, I'm Going to Reveal It [Picture] by Ayoleeboy007: 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2019
if u like yourself don't go into that business unless you see a trusted and reasonable person to empower if not those riders will frustrate you with your return,unless you handle them strictly and very wisely.
Re: I Don't Care, I'm Going to Reveal It [Picture] by MrCork: 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2019
iLegendd:

Dishonesty = suffering.

angry

1 Like

Re: I Don't Care, I'm Going to Reveal It [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:
Bikes

10k weekly.

Hmm. I'll look into this. I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Care, I'm Going to Reveal It [Picture] by MrCork: 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
iLegendd:

Dishonesty = suffering.

...bro..u wanto buy bicycle.
..wot on earth it's gota to do wit romance section?....do u need help? (No ofeense)
angry

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Care, I'm Going to Reveal It [Picture] by YOUNGELDER1(m): 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2019
iLegendd:

Hmm. I'll look into this. I appreciate.

You should also consider higher purchase agreements than delivery.
Re: I Don't Care, I'm Going to Reveal It [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2019
Ayoleeboy007:
if u like yourself don't go into that business unless you see a trusted and reasonable person to empower if not those riders will frustrate you with your return,unless you handle them strictly and very wisely.

I have some measures I take now during negotiation. I have been dealt with before in a different business.

Since I love to take risks and find things out, I'll still go into it. Though, I'll be careful as you said. The good thing is: this is just an extra side income, so I won't put 100% of my hope in it and abandon every other things in life.

I appreciate your insight.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Care, I'm Going to Reveal It [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2019
MrCork:

...bro..u wanto buy bicycle.
..wot on earth it's gota to do wit romance section?....do u need help? (No ofeense)
angry

grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Care, I'm Going to Reveal It [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:08pm On Oct 30, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:

You should also consider higher purchase agreements than delivery.

Noted.
Re: I Don't Care, I'm Going to Reveal It [Picture] by noblealuu: 8:06pm On Oct 30, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:
Bikes

10k weekly.
Hi,
Do you have an idea how someone can be a rider on Gokada 2.0 pilot?
Re: I Don't Care, I'm Going to Reveal It [Picture] by Starboytwo(m): 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2019
Whoever provides a platform for others to use and enrich themselves, will be wealthy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Care, I'm Going to Reveal It [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
Everything has been explained. 1 day = 1k. Saturday or Sunday is a free day for the bike man — he won't submit. So, I week is 6k, not 5k.

I'll see if I can make them pay 1.5k or more per day. The bikes will he purchased in Onitsha at a cheaper rate.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Care, I'm Going to Reveal It [Picture] by balosammy(m): 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2019
iLegendd:
Everything has been explained. 1 day = 1k. Saturday or Sunday is a free day for the bike man — he won't submit. So, I week is 6k, not 5k.

I'll see if I can make them pay 1.5k or more per day. The bikes will he purchase in Onitsha at a cheaper rate.

That's a good one for you to eye off Saturday or Sunday
I hope bike work is lucrative over there like Lagos
Becos if nah Lagos , u fit make them pay 10k per week sef

1 Like

Re: I Don't Care, I'm Going to Reveal It [Picture] by itzzkhaliii(m): 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2019
I know it must be the boss sooner I will share mine through you?
Re: I Don't Care, I'm Going to Reveal It [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2019
itzzkhaliii:
I know it must be the boss sooner I will share mine through you?

We love success stories.
Re: I Don't Care, I'm Going to Reveal It [Picture] by YOUNGELDER1(m): 1:05am On Oct 31, 2019
noblealuu:

Hi,
Do you have an idea how someone can be a rider on Gokada 2.0 pilot?

I don’t i run my own private business & have my own riders.

You can check gokadas website for more information.
Re: I Don't Care, I'm Going to Reveal It [Picture] by philsbaba: 1:15am On Oct 31, 2019
iLegendd:

Dishonesty = suffering.

I had this in mind too. But someone told me it's a high risk business. They can come today and tell you your Okada has been stolen. What will you do grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Care, I'm Going to Reveal It [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:38am On Oct 31, 2019
philsbaba:
I had this in mind too. But someone told me it's a high risk business. They can come today and tell you your Okada has been stolen. What will you do grin

"Ignore someone. The job of 'someone' is to make sure 'everyone' doesn't progress by scaring you on how risky it is." — Joe Cléf, 2019.

You'll be surprised this "someone" is even "someone" dear to you.

Anyway, I'll be purchasing some cheap, but amazing mini trackers from Alibaba or 1688.com.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Care, I'm Going to Reveal It [Picture] by noblealuu: 8:15am On Oct 31, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:

I don’t i run my own private business & have my own riders.

You can check gokadas website for more information.

Alright, thanks... Just that I've checked their website and it's grey. Contacted the customer care, nos ain't connecting.

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend’s Parent Called Me A Nigga – African Lady Dating Canadian / She Always Send Me Picture Of Her Account Balance / f

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.