Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,020 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

She Always Send Me Picture Of Her Account Balance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Always Send Me Picture Of Her Account Balance (4015 Views)

See Wetin Dey Hungry Me [Picture] / Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] / SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Always Send Me Picture Of Her Account Balance by Dreadlock69(m): 9:34pm On Apr 19, 2021
I'll be brief as possible
She's like a girlfriend or not but more like wife I got married to without me knowing nothing a about it

Oftentimes she always screenshot her account balance and send to me.

She always upload designer stuff and send to me from Instagram telling me do they look nice

She always gives me hypertension and heart racing moment anytime I see her knowing fully well I didn't do anything wrong.

Sometimes we commit with eyes , I can detect when she's angry and when I should run away mere looking at her eyes

She's bold enough to hold my clothes on street Making demand and threatening me to give her money and some passer-by be looking at me like am married and I'll be like trying to recall when I did traditional marriage or white wedding with her.

Sometimes she looks at me with this kinda eye I'll be like trying to figure out what I dun wrong.

Beside I do bleep her

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Always Send Me Picture Of Her Account Balance by chatinent: 9:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
Hunger Bad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Always Send Me Picture Of Her Account Balance by kushme: 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2021
grin why is she sending you a screen shot of her bank balance ?
Re: She Always Send Me Picture Of Her Account Balance by elipheleh(m): 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2021
Weed is bad

3 Likes

Re: She Always Send Me Picture Of Her Account Balance by TarOrfeeek: 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2021
chatinent:
Hunger Bad.

RIP to him.

7 Likes

Re: She Always Send Me Picture Of Her Account Balance by Force12: 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
Your mumu just dey ripe bastard sabinus

2 Likes

Re: She Always Send Me Picture Of Her Account Balance by AsapTeddy(m): 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
see wetin buhari do this guy brain.

4 Likes

Re: She Always Send Me Picture Of Her Account Balance by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
You're already playing the role of husband by bleeping her. So, I see nothing wrong here.

3 Likes

Re: She Always Send Me Picture Of Her Account Balance by Legalcriminal: 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2021
Barb your dreadlock and come retype the rubbish u post here after your head don reset.

10 Likes

Re: She Always Send Me Picture Of Her Account Balance by Michelle55: 10:31pm On Apr 19, 2021
Congratulations bro
You are now unofficially a married man, enjoy your home and invite us when it's time for iko omo

Re: She Always Send Me Picture Of Her Account Balance by lilvicky68(m): 10:45pm On Apr 19, 2021
I cannot relate any meaning to this topic and the post..maybe after taking 3 bottles I may..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Always Send Me Picture Of Her Account Balance by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:45pm On Apr 19, 2021
LOL!
Re: She Always Send Me Picture Of Her Account Balance by DaddyRochie1642: 11:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
Oga to slap you dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: She Always Send Me Picture Of Her Account Balance by AfroKnight: 12:10am On Apr 20, 2021
Baba, you are married but you have forgotten. Check your phone well. You will your trad pictures there.

Congrats.

Only God know where una dey see dis kine babe. grin
E choke.
Re: She Always Send Me Picture Of Her Account Balance by Judybash93(m): 2:24am On Apr 20, 2021
Leave for the sake of your mental health...
Re: She Always Send Me Picture Of Her Account Balance by punisha: 4:01am On Apr 20, 2021
Judybash93:

leave to where na?

he should quit his husband duties for who na?

better be careful guy.

1 Like

Re: She Always Send Me Picture Of Her Account Balance by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:03am On Apr 20, 2021
I woke up for sahuur to read this this rubbish

2 Likes

Re: She Always Send Me Picture Of Her Account Balance by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:23am On Apr 20, 2021
Dreadlock69:
She's like a girlfriend or not but more like wife I got married to without me knowing nothing a about it

She always upload designer stuff and send to me from Instagram telling me do they look nice

She always gives me hypertension and heart racing moment anytime I see her knowing fully well I didn't do anything wrong.

Sometimes we commit with eyes , I can detect when she's angry and when I should run away mere looking at her eyes

She's bold enough to hold my clothes on street Making demand and threatening me to give her money and some passer-by be looking at me like am married and I'll be like trying to recall when I did traditional marriage or white wedding with her.

Sometimes she looks at me with this kinda eye I'll be like trying to figure out what I dun wrong.

Beside I do bleep her

so in essence, you contribute nothing of value to the relationship and you type like a paranoid schizophrenic.

Please let her go and move on.

Put your finances in order too so as to avoid giving innocent nairalnders headache like this.

1 Like

Re: She Always Send Me Picture Of Her Account Balance by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:24am On Apr 20, 2021
Judybash93:
with the way he's typing, he really should check his mental health

Many are mad but few arr roaming.

2 Likes

Re: She Always Send Me Picture Of Her Account Balance by Nobody: 5:25am On Apr 20, 2021
Dreadlock69:

Beside I do bleep her

Just one factory reset slap could correct all these nonsense
Re: She Always Send Me Picture Of Her Account Balance by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:25am On Apr 20, 2021
AfroKnight:
Baba, you are married but you have forgotten. Check your phone well. You will your trad pictures there.

Congrats.

Only God know where una dey see dis kine babe. grin
E choke.
Lol!!!!!
Re: She Always Send Me Picture Of Her Account Balance by Judybash93(m): 5:54am On Apr 20, 2021
punisha:

leave to where na?

he should quit his husband duties for who na?

better be careful guy.

Re: She Always Send Me Picture Of Her Account Balance by Tvibes001(m): 7:19am On Apr 20, 2021
Dreadlock69:

Beside I do bleep her
Are you describing poverty?

Re: She Always Send Me Picture Of Her Account Balance by Justnice11: 7:39am On Apr 20, 2021
lol
Re: She Always Send Me Picture Of Her Account Balance by Arkadrob(m): 8:10am On Apr 20, 2021
What hunger cannot do does not exist.
Nothing I no go read for Nairaland.
Re: She Always Send Me Picture Of Her Account Balance by MasonKendall(m): 8:21am On Apr 20, 2021
Drink sniper and all your problems will be over. This is the best advice money cannot buy
Re: She Always Send Me Picture Of Her Account Balance by lkillbrokehoes: 8:29am On Apr 20, 2021
Smh. this one don't have sense.
Re: She Always Send Me Picture Of Her Account Balance by ictjobber: 9:01am On Apr 20, 2021
grin
Re: She Always Send Me Picture Of Her Account Balance by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 20, 2021
over 2 million people wey dey registered for this Seun site including the guests people wey dey alright no pass 4...

1 Like

Re: She Always Send Me Picture Of Her Account Balance by Obakashdee(m): 10:13am On Apr 20, 2021
Which kind yeye lifestyle be this, you sef read your story, e make sense?
Re: She Always Send Me Picture Of Her Account Balance by purpletrips: 10:29am On Apr 20, 2021
RUN
Re: She Always Send Me Picture Of Her Account Balance by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:30am On Apr 20, 2021
purpletrips:
RUN
op should run from what? Himself?

How did you understand what he wrote sef?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Avoid Neighborhood Romance. E Get Why. / Expired Toto Is What Many Are Chasing After / I Finally Uploaded My Real Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.