Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Expert In Woology Please Help Me Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Expert In Woology Please Help Me Out (418 Views)

Women Are Expert In Multitasking / Become an expert in forex trading / My Wife Now An Expert In Sleeping With Other Men’- Angry Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Expert In Woology Please Help Me Out by hidhrhis(m): 6:08pm On Oct 30, 2019
Their is this s.u girl let me just say Jesus daughter I wanted to woo but I couldn't talk to her one-on-one So had to get her username from her friend and added her on facebook but due to the fact that I don't really talk to girls or woo girls
I'm going to add a screenshot of our chat though I've being talking to her on facebook but only limited to greetings so had to pull the lion by the scrotum and send the main message but I got it all wrong
any advice on how to turn things around

Re: Expert In Woology Please Help Me Out by nuggarito: 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2019
Oga stop beating around the bush, Shes not gonna kill you if you try. If she eventually says no, oga move on, woman no dey finish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Expert In Woology Please Help Me Out by boiz2men(m): 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2019
hidhrhis:
Their is this s.u girl let me just say Jesus daughter I wanted to woo but I couldn't talk to her one-on-one So had to get her username from her friend and added her on facebook but due to the fact that I don't really talk to girls or woo girls
I'm going to add a screenshot of our chat though I've being talking to her on facebook but only limited to greetings so had to pull the lion by the scrotum and send the main message but I got it all wrong
any advice on how to turn things around
To be honest, I am not an expert but I swear to God, I can never type all those to woo a woman.. For what na... People are skins and bones with clothes on... The bad thing about this is that you have already registered yourself in the friend zone

(1) (Reply)

Hawkers Deserve Some Respect Too! / Whats Your Worst Case Scenario With Ladies tryin to get away with your virginity / Am New Here...want To Make Some Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.