Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Women Are Expert In Multitasking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Expert In Multitasking (269 Views)

Multitasking During Sex / Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem / "All Women Are Hoes" The Bitter Truth Nigerian Women Can't Handle (photo Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Are Expert In Multitasking by Blackmoran(m): 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2020
last week one of my buddy call came on a visit we have been friends for three years now and things has been great between us cause our friendship is just mutual no emotions.
we were actually having a nice time till things got romantic next thing I was smashing her, all of a sudden her phone rang her boyfriend was calling her, at that point I was distracted but to my surprise she picked the call and was conversing with her guy while I was banging her, she acted like if nothing was going on and her boyfriend didn't even have a clue about what was going on through out there conversation.

I couldn't wrap my head or comprehend how women manage to do that because I had have that experience with 3 ladies before. in the heat of pleasure and climax I can't imagine me picking up my phone when it rings all my focus will be on her.. to me. this just show how women are good in multi tasking...
Re: Women Are Expert In Multitasking by donbachi(m): 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2020
They are always up and doing.
Re: Women Are Expert In Multitasking by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2020
I don't know what else to say about our girls again
The only privilege they have is that am still in this shithole

(1) (Reply)

Gists About Sex You Will Not Want To Ask That Show Maturity / Five Things You Should Not Do When You Are Jealous / Davido Bought 200 Million Naira Lamborghini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.