Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

The Latest Way Guys Defraud Ladies...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Latest Way Guys Defraud Ladies...... (2026 Views)

The Way Guys Drool Over Girls These Days Is Alarming / Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos / Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Latest Way Guys Defraud Ladies...... by Crummy: 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2019
So boys are not smiling nowadays, this article is inspired by true life happenings .. Now don't say you cannot be scammed by a guy, you can, and I will tell you how.

For clarity sake I will be dividing this article into how guys scam Naive/soft hearted ladies and how guys scam materialistic/hard hearted ladies.

May God bless you as you read on cheesy

Naive ladies

1) they target conservative looking ladies, especially the introverts, on social media mostly IG.. For private accounts they send you a request and pretend like they added you by mistake ,or they will give an excuse that will check out if you investigate .

2)they are always intelligent and eloquent, I mean to do this kind business you must be smart na....so, they shower you with attention and compliments like never before, they will find something nice to say about everything you do or say...for the introverted lady, she would be feeling special, little will she know.

3)they call you and chat with you a lot, telling you about their movement, their business, their family... You would start feeling like a part of their lives... They would tell u a story of how you are the best thing that has happened to them in a long time and how your conversations with them keeps them going......then they start preparing your mind subtly it can be with the story of how sick their parents are, they would find a sickness for them..but won't ask you for money, it would just be mentioned in passing.

3) he would start the declaration of love, start forming lover boy, writing love notes, telling you things he loves about you.....

4) he starts asking you if you feel the same, asking for a relationship with you, telling you how he can't do without you, he would promise you heaven and earth. He might come take you out on few dates

5)from the moment you start telling them I love you, then the billings will start, one of the parents might have to be rushed to the ICU and need urgent cash or police might arrest his best friend and he might need you to send money that he would need to bail him out.... Then he borrows money from you.

6) he returns the money he borrows with interest , then shower you with love and affection more than before .......then asks for money again with another story, you borrow him.

7) he asks for more, using more stories... The number of times he would ask for money is dependent on your reactions to the other loans, of course, he would promise to pay back and always cite different reasons about how his money has been delayed and how he would pay back once he gets it, he might use sex to format your brain in these period if you guys are sexually involved...

cool he keeps posting you about the money when you ask, and would say it's really paining them how they are delaying the payment of the loan.....

9) he stops giving you attention like he used to before, and start giving the I am seriously broke I can't afford airtime /data vibe, if u are very foolish you might still give him more money in this period...

10) he starts finding faults in all you do, and starts suggesting break up..... And promise to pay you when he gets his money.... Serious gaslighting would be done here..... You would always think there was something you did wrong to make a guy that once loved you, turn so cold and detached from you.....

11)You keep asking him for the money and he keeps posting you till you get tired and leave him the Bleep alone......

Materialistic ladies

They mostly target these babes by visiting high brow areas like lekki mall etc.. They can also visit cinemas and eateries and pick on ladies who come alone and shop for themselves..they can also visit VI in the evening, during official closing time and try to pick their victims.. They usually dress attractively ,speak eloquently and drive a car....

1) they start with the care and love routine, they would also form a successful business man (mostly an engineer) I don't know why they love using the engineering profession to scam....they of course ask for your profession, you must be a working class lady to be eligible for this scam.

2) they spoil you with random gifts, with lunches, dinners etc in expensive areas, but trust me they are writing down every penny they are spending on you.. They do this for months..... Trust me you would never suspect....because they would spoil you with sweet words and back it up with gifts..

3) they profess love and all and never allow you spend your money, they are always interested in your work and how your day is going..... They are always over supportive..i mean why won't they?

4)they would wait till you fall in love with them, in your mind you will feel you already found "the one" they know when you collect your salary and all your movements in a day..... Then ,they would hit you with my business is not doing well story, and about how they need an amount to get a contract....you would give him the money because you would think of all the gifts and money he has given you in the past..

5) if you check well, the money he is asking for is all what he has spent on you with interest....

6) he follows the process as in numbers 8-11 as above.....

my advice

1) never give a guy money no matter how pathetic his story may be....

2) never truly love someone you just met with all your heart, he might be a scammer....

Cc lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: The Latest Way Guys Defraud Ladies...... by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2019
i doubt Nigerian babes are THAT stoopid.... this format has been long dismissed by babes out there who today are definitely wiser!

unless the dude is actually in their lives and their serious #1 boyfriend, i doubt any would even send a kobo to these deluded online scammers!
Re: The Latest Way Guys Defraud Ladies...... by Newguyhere: 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2019
Wetin una get wey guys Wan scam? :/

2 Likes

Re: The Latest Way Guys Defraud Ladies...... by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
This applies to European and American ladies.

Not broke leeches from third world country.
They're too smart for that.

Nigerian ladies scam Nigerian men, not the other way around

5 Likes

Re: The Latest Way Guys Defraud Ladies...... by godofuck231: 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2019
I know a girl who paid her boyfriends house rent in Lagos, 2009 to 2011 , he was off balance and her friends swore on her that she's a fool, mother had to step into the ring and insulted the guy on phone , but today she flies to anywhere in the world she wishes with the kids , 4 times a year , her mum too for checkup and peps, she now calls him the son she never had, my submission is this women who don't have are the ones guarding their purses while those who can see the future and calculate a man's energy invests in his future , there's one thing every woman should check for, FOCUS!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Latest Way Guys Defraud Ladies...... by Crummy: 9:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
godofuck231:
I know a girl who paid her boyfriends house rent in Lagos, 2009 to 2011 , he was off balance and her friends swore on her that she's a fool, mother had to step into the ring and insulted the guy on phone , but today she flies to anywhere in the world she wishes with the kids , 4 times a year , her mum too for checkup and peps, she now calls him the son she never had, my submission is this women who don't have are the ones guarding their purses while those who can see the future and calculate a man's energy invests in his future , there's one thing every woman should check for, FOCUS!
I am sure this is what the girls that eventually get scammed will think too....'i am supporting my man' till he milks her dry

1 Like

Re: The Latest Way Guys Defraud Ladies...... by Crummy: 9:20pm On Oct 30, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
i doubt Nigerian babes are THAT stoopid.... this format has been long dismissed by babes out there who today are definitely wiser!

unless the dude is actually in their lives and their serious #1 boyfriend, i doubt any would even send a kobo to these deluded online scammers!
trust me some are..... The guy would be in her life na obviously..... Formatting her head with d!ck and lies
Re: The Latest Way Guys Defraud Ladies...... by godofuck231: 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2019
Crummy:
I am sure this is what the girls that eventually get scammed will think too....'i am supporting my man' till he milks her dry
That's was her miscalculation, maybe she was blinded with bomb sex or stunning looks
Re: The Latest Way Guys Defraud Ladies...... by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2019
Crummy:
trust me some are..... The guy would be in her life na obviously..... Formatting her head with d!ck and lies

there are liars everywhere... men or women, telling you BS while looking for money. people today can easily confirm a lie, especially if its about mother in hospital etc or better yet, thy can simply say NO.
Re: The Latest Way Guys Defraud Ladies...... by Crummy: 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2019
godofuck231:
That's was her miscalculation, maybe she was blinded with bomb sex or stunning looks
or desperation... Or peer pressure..... Most times some are just good hearted and they get played cheesy
Re: The Latest Way Guys Defraud Ladies...... by Crummy: 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

there are liars everywhere... men or women, telling you BS while looking for money. people today can easily confirm a lie, especially if its about mother in hospital etc or better yet, thy can simply say NO.
what if they are not in the same state?
Re: The Latest Way Guys Defraud Ladies...... by godofuck231: 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
Crummy:
or desperation... Or peer pressure..... Most times some are just good hearted and they get played cheesy
yes and women are known to get whatever they want at all cost including buying the man and trying to own him, gifting him a car or a house technical means did has bought his soul and he now belongs to her and god
Re: The Latest Way Guys Defraud Ladies...... by futurerex: 10:51pm On Oct 30, 2019
A
Re: The Latest Way Guys Defraud Ladies...... by Kingsteve(m): 11:07pm On Oct 30, 2019
Scam, scam, scam.
It's all about scamming in naija.
This is really bad!
Smh

1 Like

Re: The Latest Way Guys Defraud Ladies...... by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:28pm On Oct 30, 2019
Crummy:
what if they are not in the same state?

then NO will suffice...
Re: The Latest Way Guys Defraud Ladies...... by Crummy: 6:33am On Oct 31, 2019
Kingsteve:
Scam, scam, scam.
It's all about scamming in naija.
This is really bad!
Smh
it's sad..... This would make it difficult for true people in need to get help.... Now the slogan is for everyone to work for their money...
Re: The Latest Way Guys Defraud Ladies...... by henrybomb(m): 7:57am On Oct 31, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

You think so?
When fake alert don dey grin
Re: The Latest Way Guys Defraud Ladies...... by Kingluqman(m): 10:40am On Oct 31, 2019
OP, I hope sey you know dat u just give some people free tips on how to scam a lady

grin
Re: The Latest Way Guys Defraud Ladies...... by Crummy: 3:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
Kingluqman:
OP, I hope sey you know dat u just give some people free tips on how to scam a lady

grin

And I just told ladies how to avoid being scammed.....
Re: The Latest Way Guys Defraud Ladies...... by 24kmagic: 5:15pm On Oct 31, 2019
Na WA oooo.

I think I need to try this.

Nice strategy

(1) (Reply)

6 Diseases That Can Be Transmitted Through Kissing / How Do I Break Up With A Virgin Without Hurting Her Feelings. / If Sex Was Designed 4 Married Couples, Then Y Do We Have Urges Before Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.