Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

How Do I Break Up With A Virgin Without Hurting Her Feelings. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Break Up With A Virgin Without Hurting Her Feelings. (1972 Views)

How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? / How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Break Up With A Virgin Without Hurting Her Feelings. by OMOJOHN001: 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
Hell Guys please advice me on what to do.

There is this lady I met few months ago, during the lockdown, we started friendship and later it end in relationship,she told me how her ex of 5years relationship broke her heart, she plead to me not to leave her non break her her, which I said i will try my best.
Later I invited her to my place she came and guess what we kiss,romance and I wanted to penetrate her,just for me to get there and meet her as a virgin ,OMO I quickly jump comot ooooo.

Though she said I should please disflower her, that she didn't want another guy to do it but me,I refuse her, and we continue our relationship without me having sex with her but in my mind I already break up with her, cuz I know if I should disvirgin her,it will end in tears for her.

Now I want to break up with her without hurting her,though I have stop picking her calls for days now but she won't stop calling me, she has sent me numerous messages and threatened that she may hurt herself if I refuse to pick her call before the day runs out today(Sunday),
she keep calling me,but I have refuse to pick her calls but I am afraid she may hurt herself, my problem is that I can't keep a relationship with a virgin unless I am ready to marry her, please what should I do now.

Your advice is needed guys ,Thanks I am OMO_John
Re: How Do I Break Up With A Virgin Without Hurting Her Feelings. by Aminobrown(m): 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2020
Open up plain to her dat ur intention is same wit her ex, chop n clean mouth squad
Re: How Do I Break Up With A Virgin Without Hurting Her Feelings. by OMOJOHN001: 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
Drop your advice na undecidedDrop your advice na
Re: How Do I Break Up With A Virgin Without Hurting Her Feelings. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
How people came about thinking mentioning their username in every post they make is a cool thing beats me o?

A case of narcissism or just being childish?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With A Virgin Without Hurting Her Feelings. by GODSENT252: 2:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
op we are in the same boat
Re: How Do I Break Up With A Virgin Without Hurting Her Feelings. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 04, 2020
You already committed fornication by touching her,please leave the innocent girl alone and go patronize your prostitutes since thats what you like
Re: How Do I Break Up With A Virgin Without Hurting Her Feelings. by tundchip2: 2:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
omo, I was once in your shoes oo. I still get conscience then, she was also a virgin and i didn't want to fukc her and break her heart.

I made her hate me, since she's a virgin and I no wan dagger/fly. then we ghosted each other and i fuvcked her best friend.

Everybody wins, she left with her heart still in good condition and i got dikc sucked by her very best friend.

By the way shaa, fear women oh.. Dem no dey tell person twice..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With A Virgin Without Hurting Her Feelings. by OMOJOHN001: 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
GODSENT252:
op we are in the same boat

I am just so confused here ooo, how did you handle your own case bro.
Re: How Do I Break Up With A Virgin Without Hurting Her Feelings. by OMOJOHN001: 2:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
tundchip2:
omo, I was once in your shoes oo. I still get conscience then, she was also a virgin and i didn't want to fukc her and break her heart.

I made her hate me, since she's a virgin and I no wan dagger/fly. then we ghosted each other and i fuvcked her best friend.

Everybody wins, she left with her heart still in good condition and i got dikc sucked by her very best friend.

By the way shaa, fear women oh.. Dem no dey tell person twice..

I was planning of using her best friend as an excuse as well though.
Re: How Do I Break Up With A Virgin Without Hurting Her Feelings. by OMOJOHN001: 2:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
You already committed fornication by touching her,please leave the innocent girl alone and go patronize your prostitutes since thats what you like

Okay, since no man has ever touched you before,You can judge me by saying I committed fornication.
Re: How Do I Break Up With A Virgin Without Hurting Her Feelings. by fati2001(m): 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
mtchweee.

Re: How Do I Break Up With A Virgin Without Hurting Her Feelings. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
OMOJOHN001:

There is this lady I met few months ago, during the lockdown, we started friendship and later it end in relationship,she told me how her ex of 5years relationship broke her heart, she plead to me not to leave her non break her her, which I said i will try my best.
Later I invited her to my place she came and guess what we kiss,romance and I wanted to penetrate her,just for me to get there and meet her as a virgin ,OMO I quickly jump comot ooooo.

Though she said I should please disflower her, that she didn't want another guy to do it but me,I refuse her, and we continue our relationship without me having sex with her but in my mind I already break up with her, cuz I know if I should disvirgin her,it will end in tears for her.

Now I want to break up with her without hurting her,though I have stop picking her calls for days now but she won't stop calling me, she has sent me numerous messages and threatened that she may hurt herself if I refuse to pick her call before the day runs out today(Sunday),
she keep calling me,but I have refuse to pick her calls but I am afraid she may hurt herself, my problem is that I can't keep a relationship with a virgin unless I am ready to marry her, please what should I do now.

Dis Is Another Jacob & Esau Story. D Girl Is Another Female Version Of Esau Of D Bible Who Disregarded What She Should Av Valued. I Like U 4 Not Taking Advantage Of Her Stupidity. But I Want To Sincerely Ask U Dis Question. Don't U Love Her? Cuz, She Loves U. Or Do U Prefer D Sexually Loose Girls? Or Ladies Who Av Messed Demselves Up With Men? I'm Not In Anyway Forcing U To Do Something Against Ur Will But If I Were U I Would Marry Her.
Re: How Do I Break Up With A Virgin Without Hurting Her Feelings. by ReluctantAdult(m): 3:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
You owe her the first sex of her life. Don't disappoint her. Do it and you'll find that your heart will come to love her more.
Re: How Do I Break Up With A Virgin Without Hurting Her Feelings. by Vyzz: 3:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
fati2001:
mtchweee.

Maami talk ooo...

We are waiting for you to grace us with ya wisdom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Break Up With A Virgin Without Hurting Her Feelings. by frozen70(f): 3:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
OMOJOHN001:

Not picking her calls is sending a bad signal already

Pick her call and be brief with your discussion and notify her that you want to relocate for a while

She will definitely adjust
Re: How Do I Break Up With A Virgin Without Hurting Her Feelings. by OMOJOHN001: 3:17pm On Oct 04, 2020
Truvel:
Dis Is Another Jacob & Esau Story. D Girl Is Another Female Version Of Esau Of D Bible Who Disregarded What She Should Av Valued. I Like U 4 Not Taking Advantage Of Her Stupidity. But I Want To Sincerely Ask U Dis Question. Don't U Love Her? Cuz, She Loves U. Or Do U Prefer D Sexually Loose Girls? Or Ladies Who Av Messed Demselves Up With Men? I'm Not In Anyway Forcing U To Do Something Against Ur Will But If I Were U I Would Marry Her.

I lover and she is a very good lady, but not my spec of woman I can get marry to. I don't want to deceive myself my brother.
Re: How Do I Break Up With A Virgin Without Hurting Her Feelings. by Lightangel65: 3:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
Well i think its for the best, yes leave before you reduce the count of our virgins.
And
Zzor:

Ah ah, just for the record she wanted him to do that so what your own self, are you a virgin, probably no so shush
Re: How Do I Break Up With A Virgin Without Hurting Her Feelings. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
disvirgin her...either u do it or no t it will still end in years for her kuz na another guy go pleep and come still leave am
if the goal is not to make her cry,my brother that is a cross u can't carry
Re: How Do I Break Up With A Virgin Without Hurting Her Feelings. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
OMOJOHN001:

I lover and she is a very good lady, but not my spec of woman I can get marry to. I don't want to deceive myself my brother.
Alright, I Av Heard U. U Should Tell Her Dat U Don't Av Feelings 4 Her. However, Note Dat True Love Is Very Very Rare To Find. It's Better & Safer When A Lady Loves U More Dan U Love Her.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Date A Girl With A Very Close Friend? / Guys, How Did You Move On From This Happening To You / Girlfriend Asked For #100k To Make Her Hair:reaction (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.