Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,440 members, 7,958,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

My 8days Old Baby Sucks Breast Excessively - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 8days Old Baby Sucks Breast Excessively (3375 Views)

How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) / Is it wise to celebrate wedding ceremony excessively? / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 8days Old Baby Sucks Breast Excessively by keeki: 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2019
Op it is only natural.boys suck more.and it would increase as he is growing.if your wife's breast produces enough milk.she should try and breastfeed him till at least 3months but if she cannot meet up,she can give him baby milk so he can feed well.nan1,SMA,aptamil,cow and gate.and many more. just know that it is more xpensive than giving only breastmilk.as he can finish a tin in a week.The orice of baby milk is fro. 2,000 uowards.the aim is to ensure he is well fed.congratulations
Re: My 8days Old Baby Sucks Breast Excessively by CanadaOrBust: 7:45pm On Nov 01, 2019
ctleurocollege:
Contact me if you're interested in studying in Cyprus

How much for Cyprus visa
Re: My 8days Old Baby Sucks Breast Excessively by frozen70g(f): 8:12am On Nov 02, 2019
waley007:
Please help , what can I do .. My 8days old baby boy sucks breast too much , like he wants it every minute and wife is so exhausted , funnily , my baby doesn't like being covered , removes cloth from his body every time and always dragging himself from the mattress , the way he grabs my wife's breast is crazy even from the day he was born , we hardly sleep at home and this is really affecting us , what can we do please

New born have nothing else to feed on except breast milk

Boys can suck for Africa

They don't mind sucking every 30mins

Your wife have to be on constant beverage for her to have enough for him

Even the breast milk has no solid in it to satisfy the child for up to 3 hrs

I suggest you add an Infant formula so that he can get filled and suck in between meals

Excessive breast feeding weakens a woman if she does have enough provisions to keep taking
Re: My 8days Old Baby Sucks Breast Excessively by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 02, 2019
waley007:
Please help , what can I do .. My 8days old baby boy sucks breast too much , like he wants it every minute and wife is so exhausted , funnily , my baby doesn't like being covered , removes cloth from his body every time and always dragging himself from the mattress , the way he grabs my wife's breast is crazy even from the day he was born , we hardly sleep at home and this is really affecting us , what can we do please

You better be happy that your child is healthy and has a healthy appetite unless you are beginning to be jealous of the child... wink

1 Like

Re: My 8days Old Baby Sucks Breast Excessively by ImaIma1(f): 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2019
saucecoder:

cheesy Keep making your Story juicy you hear just because u want to be believable in trying to defend the indefensible.
What na concern triplets with just one 8 days old baby dat enjoys sucking boosbs.
Iz like something is strong wit you cheesy

Lazy women everywhere. Tueh

Your mouth...
Your brain...
You can use it as you like.
Re: My 8days Old Baby Sucks Breast Excessively by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2019
Do not neglect the breastfeeding mother pls, she should eat more for more strength. Free the baby OK.

1 Like

Re: My 8days Old Baby Sucks Breast Excessively by ImaIma1(f): 2:08am On Nov 03, 2019
saucecoder:

As your lips just look soft and succulent like dat, Iz only lies dat full inside cheesy

Don't use your standard for everyone.

The fact that you are a liar doesn't mean everyone else is.
Re: My 8days Old Baby Sucks Breast Excessively by baby124: 4:24am On Nov 03, 2019
Let mummy eat more please. She can also express milk and keep cool for him so he’s not at her breast so often.
Re: My 8days Old Baby Sucks Breast Excessively by Langa09: 12:17pm On Nov 03, 2019
There are so many factors to consider. So many new mothers do not know how to breast feed properly so they end up having babies who are breast fed but hungry. The way to go is to let the baby breastfeed from one breast especially the fuller one first, let me baby suck on the breast throughout that particular feed time so that the baby is able to get the best from the breast( the fore and the hind milk). Taking in the fore and hind milk makes the baby to be fuller and more satisfied which leads to longer periods in between feeds. The next feed should be from the next breast which would have filled up during breast feeding. The more the woman breastfeed, the more the breast milk production steps up to meet up with her baby's demand, all she needs to do is to eat balanced and adequate diet. She can also try breast milk banking where she stores her milk. Breastfeeding is a beautiful journey, but if all is done and production is still not good enough, please supplement with formula especially in the first 6 months of life. Please always buy age appropriate formula for babies.

1 Like

Re: My 8days Old Baby Sucks Breast Excessively by saucecoder: 12:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
ImaIma1:

Don't use your standard for everyone.

The fact that you are a liar doesn't mean everyone else is.
Okay baby kiss
Re: My 8days Old Baby Sucks Breast Excessively by blank(f): 8:55pm On Nov 04, 2019
There are 2 reasons. 1 could be that he's not getting enough milk at a time, the other is that he just likes to eat. The solution to both is that he starts on formula even if it's just 1 or 2 bottles at night and your wife should drink plenty more water.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Infidelity{how Come Women Forgive Easily,& Men Hardly Forgive?} / I Earn A Lot More Than My Husband / My Mother Hates Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.