Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

How Is This Possible? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Is This Possible? (1025 Views)

Ladies And Gentlemen, Come And See Ooo...! Is This Possible?? / Is This Possible? Guys Only (18+) / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is This Possible? by Nobody: 4:46am On Oct 31, 2019
I cant really imagine how this is possible, I early took it for a coincident but things are getting me
more confused day by day.
My gf of 4 years appear to be so bond to me that whenever something wrong happens to me she knows.
I am a Nigerian and she is not, but not just a problem, whenever I attempt to cheat even from my just planning it
she calls to find out if i am ok. Just last night I was just thinking about this and a girl called me, asking when she can see me
why we were planning my cctv camera called even before i could finish the discussion. 3 days ago I fell sick at work and was taken
to a hospital only to see a whatsapp message from my gf saying baby you are not ok, I can feel it. wtf how is this possible?
uncountable occasions.
Re: How Is This Possible? by unadeymadkwa: 4:53am On Oct 31, 2019
You've been bugged
Re: How Is This Possible? by hosemujica: 4:54am On Oct 31, 2019
You are dating your village people.

2 Likes

Re: How Is This Possible? by hectorr(m): 5:41am On Oct 31, 2019
She has an informant close to you. Check your circle.
Re: How Is This Possible? by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 31, 2019
hectorr:

no way man this is not possible.
Re: How Is This Possible? by ItzSpartacuz: 6:28am On Oct 31, 2019
It is called Lovers Intuition. When it comes to you, she has a Sixth Sense, more like she's in tune with you.

The same way a Mother can hear her child calling for help.

You shouldn't bother yourself about any spiritual thing to it, some girls are like that.

But I'd advice you, you can cheat if you have the guts to do that to a woman like her but never you try to ditch her. Your whole existence might depend on it.

5 Likes

Re: How Is This Possible? by Oluromantic: 7:17am On Oct 31, 2019
hectorr:
Seconded

1 Like

Re: How Is This Possible? by Oluromantic: 7:17am On Oct 31, 2019
illitrate:

no way man this is not possible.
Says who. Isn't she a woman?
Re: How Is This Possible? by Offpoint: 7:20am On Oct 31, 2019
grin you're in deep shît niccur... you're trapped.... no going out.
Re: How Is This Possible? by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 31, 2019
Offpoint:
grin you're in deep shît niccur... you're trapped.... no going out.

cry cry cry

So you mean I am gonna watch NTA news all my life even if bein sports or cartoon network are showing stuff i cant watch cry
Re: How Is This Possible? by Offpoint: 7:34am On Oct 31, 2019
illitrate:

cry cry cry

So you mean I am gonna watch NTA news all my life even if bein sports or cartoon network are showing stuff i cant watch cry
I'm sorry YES, you can't even make an attempt to change channel and if you do... that's the end.

You've got yourself a lifetime partner.
In Eminem's voice Luck You
Re: How Is This Possible? by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 31, 2019
Offpoint:

I'm sorry YES, you can't even make an attempt to change channel and if you do... that's the end.

You've got yourself a lifetime partner.
In Eminem's voice Luck You

Let me better start preparing to become an excellent man, the days of youth are over cry
Re: How Is This Possible? by LordKO(m): 7:49am On Oct 31, 2019
She's a highly sensitive woman who's in tune with her subconscious. Her idiosyncrasy is akin to that of any advanced telepath or diviner. She's no informant anywhere.

5 Likes

Re: How Is This Possible? by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:55am On Oct 31, 2019
I have same sixth sense only in relationships and I hate it, I wish I have it in all other areas of my life.....

2 Likes

Re: How Is This Possible? by nlPoster: 9:57am On Oct 31, 2019
unadeymadkwa:
You've been bugged

hectorr:
She has an informant close to you.

It's not rocket science.

At least she's letting you know.
Re: How Is This Possible? by SenecaTheYonger: 10:04am On Oct 31, 2019
illitrate:
I cant really imagine how this is possible, I early took it for a coincident but things are getting me
more confused day by day.
My gf of 4 years appear to be so bond to me that whenever something wrong happens to me she knows.
I am a Nigerian and she is not, but not just a problem, whenever I attempt to cheat even from my just planning it
she calls to find out if i am ok. Just last night I was just thinking about this and a girl called me, asking when she can see me
why we were planning my cctv camera called even before i could finish the discussion. 3 days ago I fell sick at work and was taken
to a hospital only to see a whatsapp message from my gf saying baby you are not ok, I can feel it. wtf how is this possible?
uncountable occasions.

Same. Before anything happens to anybody in my family, I get a signal in my body. There's also another one that only applies when something bad is about to happen to me. I don't how I got this thing, but I thank God for it.
Re: How Is This Possible? by ItzSpartacuz: 10:06am On Oct 31, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
I have same sixth sense only in relationships and I hate it, I wish I have it in all other areas of my life.....
What's there to hate about it?

I actually would like my wife to have such beautiful trait.

The only other aspect of your life that you'll likely have it is in Motherhood.

Coupled with natural Mothers instincts, yours will be extraordinary.
Re: How Is This Possible? by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:18am On Oct 31, 2019
ItzSpartacuz:
What's there to hate about it?

I actually would like my wife to have such beautiful trait.

The only other aspect of your life that you'll likely have it is in Motherhood.

Coupled with natural Mothers instincts, yours will be extraordinary.

You don't understand, as much as it is good to have such instinct when it comes to health, the cheating aspect isn't good at all,

In my past relationships, the moment he cheats I'll know even on phone, the moment he lies I'll know, the moment he has a girl at his place I'll know, the moment the relationship is coming to an end I'll know, then I do the breakup myself, I don't have to be physically present to know this things, I just know it, and I'm always right, I have never been wrong, I try sometimes to give the benefit of doubt but I get burned at the end, it's annoying,

People I've complained about this to tells me it's cos I've been intimate with them that's why I'm very sensitive, reason why I decided to be in a no sex relationship for a change, cos I just want to enjoy the relationship without my instinct giving me red signals.

2 Likes

Re: How Is This Possible? by albert18: 12:37pm On Oct 31, 2019
you are not getting it actually.

albert
mynordstrom.com
Re: How Is This Possible? by newlandf: 1:05am On Nov 01, 2019
was

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Teenage Dating Fails / Reasons To Marry An Igbo Woman / (Video 18+)Nigerian Slay Queen Caught Stealing Sperm After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.