Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,508 members, 7,812,566 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four As A Single Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four As A Single Man (1583 Views)

Mzznaki Tetteh, Plus-Sized Nurse Is A Mother Of Two Now (Photos) / Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities / I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four As A Single Man by cybernaut(m): 5:56pm On Dec 16, 2023
Hello Friends,
Please your suggestions is counted. A relative to me was engaged to marry a divorce a mother of four and he is in the process of meeting the family of the single mum to discuss more about their plans to be one.

Please what is your suggestions on these my relative decision.

Thank you
Re: He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four As A Single Man by immortalcrown(m): 6:00pm On Dec 16, 2023
Let him go where he finds peace.

Do you have any guarantee that a girl who is not yet a mother will treat him better?

He knows how his feet feel in the shoes he has chosen.

11 Likes

Re: He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four As A Single Man by spencekat(m): 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2023
The single man has child(ren) or has he married before?

1 Like

Re: He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four As A Single Man by jmoore(m): 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2023
How e take concern you? Did your relative appoint you as special adviser?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four As A Single Man by Kobojunkie: 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2023
cybernaut:
Hello Friends,
Please your suggestions is counted. A relative to me was engaged to marry a divorce a mother of four and he is in the process of meeting the family of the single mum to discuss more about their plans to be one.
Please what is your suggestions on these my relative decision.Thank you
Mind your business as it seems you have no good reason to stand against the union. undecided

2 Likes

Re: He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four As A Single Man by Aboks(m): 6:16pm On Dec 16, 2023
em wan kill himself

any way congratulations

in advance

he wants to add more 6 to the ones the woman has to make a complete football team

eti ya werey
Re: He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four As A Single Man by madridguy(m): 6:23pm On Dec 16, 2023
I go like support the wedding arrangement with a bag of pure water.

2 Likes

Re: He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four As A Single Man by cybernaut(m): 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Mind your business as it seems you have no good reason to stand against the union. undecided
please am not against the union because am not the one involved.
Re: He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four As A Single Man by Kobojunkie: 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2023
cybernaut:
please am not against the union because am not the one involved.
Then what is the purpose of this here thread? undecided

5 Likes

Re: He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four As A Single Man by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2023
If he's comfortable with her and wholeheartedly accepts the fact that he has four children from a previous marriage,he should go ahead and marry her.
As long as she genuinely loves him too,respects and is submissive to him.

6 Likes

Re: He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four As A Single Man by talk2hb1(m): 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2023
cybernaut:
Hello Friends,

Are You Not Happy For Him (Your Cousin), if he is happy, let him be happy.

Thank you
Re: He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four As A Single Man by Namaster: 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2023
I don't see a problem here.

A fool is about to enroll in the University of HardKnocks, let him.

He wants to cater for the 4 kids of another man and and their mother in this economy, let him. Idiot is going to be outnumbered by strangers in his own home.

He'll learn, eventually. But through experience.

6 Likes

Re: He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four As A Single Man by Nicepoker(m): 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2023
Op pls tell us if he had started eating the woman's food. If yes. Forget him you guys can't have him back in one piece.

3 Likes

Re: He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four As A Single Man by cooljude(m): 10:28pm On Dec 16, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
If he's comfortable with her and wholeheartedly accepts the fact that he has four children from a previous marriage,he should go ahead and marry her.
As long as she genuinely loves him too,respects and is submissive to him.

She dey give am easy access to sex with good good styles and moaning....
Re: He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four As A Single Man by FRANCISTOWN: 10:29pm On Dec 16, 2023
cybernaut:
Hello Friends,

Thank you

Mother of 4?
I'd rather I eat a fresh apple than the rotten one.

I believe no first leg football match starts with 4:0
Well! Some people love to eat rotten tomatoes Sha.

3 Likes

Re: He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four As A Single Man by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:42pm On Dec 16, 2023
See mumu man, he will learn the hard way.
Re: He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four As A Single Man by Kobicove(m): 11:56pm On Dec 16, 2023
Nicepoker:
Op pls tell us if he had started eating the woman's food. If yes. Forget him you guys can't have him back in one piece.

This has nothing to do with food.

I'm sure the woman has a lot of money to spend
Re: He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four As A Single Man by baralatie(m): 12:29am On Dec 17, 2023
Kobicove:

The op did not specify wether the soon to be husband is richer than the wife or not
Re: He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four As A Single Man by LagosG: 12:59am On Dec 17, 2023
Tell him to buy an expensive coffin now.
Re: He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four As A Single Man by omolasho: 1:08am On Dec 17, 2023
Mumu dem don suck this one prick him brain commot abeg make una hold am o

2 Likes

Re: He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four As A Single Man by Obaking7(m): 3:07am On Dec 17, 2023
He for go marry after 12.
Re: He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four As A Single Man by cybernaut(m): 5:32am On Dec 17, 2023
Namaster:
I don't see a problem here.

A fool is about to enroll in the University of HardKnocks, let him.

He wants to cater for the 4 kids of another man and and their mother in this economy, let him. Idiot is going to be outnumbered by strangers in his own home.

He'll learn, eventually. But through experience.
she is not with her kids but her formal husband took care of the kids and returned their bride price
Re: He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four As A Single Man by ednut1(m): 5:32am On Dec 17, 2023
Who will take care of the children
Re: He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four As A Single Man by Fahvvy: 5:49am On Dec 17, 2023
undecided....
Re: He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four As A Single Man by Gadafii: 6:40am On Dec 17, 2023
Him no get elder for him family??
Re: He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four As A Single Man by Gadafii: 6:41am On Dec 17, 2023
Kobicove:

you are to slow to decipher he wasn’t talking about food 🍱 but food 🍆🍑
Re: He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four As A Single Man by Quality20(m): 6:56am On Dec 17, 2023
That's alright
Re: He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four As A Single Man by Quality20(m): 7:00am On Dec 17, 2023
omolasho:
Mumu dem don suck this one prick him brain commot abeg make una hold am o
y u de use this kind lan? How will anybody suck his private part?
Re: He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four As A Single Man by Merry100: 7:07am On Dec 17, 2023
There is nothing wrong with marrying a single mother of four. Single mothers are usually very mature.
Re: He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four As A Single Man by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 9:27am On Dec 17, 2023
There are some women with kids who are tighter and sweeter than single ladiesgrin

I'm sure the woman's toto is very sweet that's why your friend does not want to let go grin
Re: He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four As A Single Man by ItisWell22(f): 10:00am On Dec 17, 2023
If he’s happy and finds peace, why not?

Happy married life to them…
Re: He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four As A Single Man by lordnkem000(m): 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2023
How can a man chose to marry a single mom of four when there are enough single girls littered everywhere? Abeg make the family write the man off. Wetin sweet for pvssy wey don born up to four? That man must be a widower or single dad of four too. Abeg make i comot here before I throw up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies What Do U Love In A Relationship! / My Experience This 2 Days About Self-centeredness / Why I Won’t Give My Husband A Child Until After 4 Years – Nigerian Lady Shares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.