Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Man Pretending To Be A Mad Man, Caught With A Baby In Ogun State (Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Pretending To Be A Mad Man, Caught With A Baby In Ogun State (Graphic Photos (39231 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Young Man Pretending To Be Prince Andrew / Man Pretending To Be Female Relative Defrauds Senator Alasodura Of N3m / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Pretending To Be A Mad Man, Caught With A Baby In Ogun State (Graphic Photos by anonymousghost2(m): 12:22pm On Oct 31, 2019
na their work.....
soft work

2 Likes

Re: Man Pretending To Be A Mad Man, Caught With A Baby In Ogun State (Graphic Photos by SamOyovwi: 12:23pm On Oct 31, 2019
By their fruits, we shall know them. He is an entrepreneur
Love4God:
Indeed most human beings are wicked and evil.
Also,trust nobody.Do you know the source of Dangote's fortunes ?
Re: Man Pretending To Be A Mad Man, Caught With A Baby In Ogun State (Graphic Photos by funkyjms: 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2019
tooth4tooth:
Am I the only one seeing this differently? I stand to be corrected though. I suspect he may have picked a baby dumped by the road side by those randy girls who are not ready to be mothers. undecided If not,where did he get a new born baby Well ,let the police do their investigations.

My first thought!

2 Likes

Re: Man Pretending To Be A Mad Man, Caught With A Baby In Ogun State (Graphic Photos by Kossym(m): 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
Why involving the police... Cnt they kill him there
Re: Man Pretending To Be A Mad Man, Caught With A Baby In Ogun State (Graphic Photos by IamHonourable1: 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
I don't know what this world is turning into.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Pretending To Be A Mad Man, Caught With A Baby In Ogun State (Graphic Photos by ken6488(m): 12:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
grin Omo ogun is scary oo
Re: Man Pretending To Be A Mad Man, Caught With A Baby In Ogun State (Graphic Photos by Morrison91(m): 12:29pm On Oct 31, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
Signs of end time...

Meanwhile check my signature for all your Engineering services...
Re: Man Pretending To Be A Mad Man, Caught With A Baby In Ogun State (Graphic Photos by Bahamas95(m): 12:29pm On Oct 31, 2019
Uwadi egwu!

Assuming he succeed now he for still go do thanksgiving for church
Re: Man Pretending To Be A Mad Man, Caught With A Baby In Ogun State (Graphic Photos by Butoneday2(m): 12:37pm On Oct 31, 2019
Ogun state again, why always Ogun. The state must be under a spell
Re: Man Pretending To Be A Mad Man, Caught With A Baby In Ogun State (Graphic Photos by Quorax: 12:38pm On Oct 31, 2019
Ogun state and ritual killing eh
Re: Man Pretending To Be A Mad Man, Caught With A Baby In Ogun State (Graphic Photos by ednut1(m): 12:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
punisha:
12months later...
He probably would have been at a new
Location, maybe Abuja or Ph. Riding a 2020 sentinel and massive houses in his name... Then church dedication to thank God for what he has done for him...
juju cant make him rich
Re: Man Pretending To Be A Mad Man, Caught With A Baby In Ogun State (Graphic Photos by Marvieduke(f): 12:40pm On Oct 31, 2019
I wish I was there to strangle his neck
Re: Man Pretending To Be A Mad Man, Caught With A Baby In Ogun State (Graphic Photos by Yseone(m): 12:42pm On Oct 31, 2019
Oblongata:
Baby wey never sabi say he dey this world

how do you know that is a HE?
Re: Man Pretending To Be A Mad Man, Caught With A Baby In Ogun State (Graphic Photos by frozen70g(f): 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2019
A new born for that matter, who did this to this nation

That particular state, is always associated with human rituals
Re: Man Pretending To Be A Mad Man, Caught With A Baby In Ogun State (Graphic Photos by hostlink: 12:46pm On Oct 31, 2019
Evil men

download free project topic and materials on www.researchs.com.ng for final year students
Re: Man Pretending To Be A Mad Man, Caught With A Baby In Ogun State (Graphic Photos by Oblongata: 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2019
Yseone:

how do you know that is a HE?
No mind me jare, I Dey jump grin
Re: Man Pretending To Be A Mad Man, Caught With A Baby In Ogun State (Graphic Photos by EXOUSIAng: 12:51pm On Oct 31, 2019
internationalman:

killing him immediately would be too much of a mercy undeserved.

But why are almost all evil perpetrators ugly.
call me a psycopat but for someone like that, i will lock him up, a glass of water every 2days a plate of stone rice every 2days and high level torture till he begs for death, but i will make him live for as long as i can, maybe a year or two. a life of daily affliction.
Re: Man Pretending To Be A Mad Man, Caught With A Baby In Ogun State (Graphic Photos by Antoeni(m): 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2019
Inside Life
Re: Man Pretending To Be A Mad Man, Caught With A Baby In Ogun State (Graphic Photos by Belafonte(m): 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2019
tooth4tooth:
Am I the only one seeing this differently? I stand to be corrected though. I suspect he may have picked a baby dumped by the road side by those randy girls who are not ready to be mothers. undecided If not,where did he get a new born baby Well ,let the police do their investigations.

Who says he can't have a doctor connect?
Re: Man Pretending To Be A Mad Man, Caught With A Baby In Ogun State (Graphic Photos by koolaid87: 1:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
Guys like this work for the elite.

Nuttin go happen to am

Police go release am as ogas at the top know about it

You remember how many craze ppl were arrested after soka, any update??

No justice for sh1thole
Re: Man Pretending To Be A Mad Man, Caught With A Baby In Ogun State (Graphic Photos by Thegoodone13(m): 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
They need to investigate the mater very well. He may be innocent. May be a woman dumped the baby in the dustbin and the mad man saw the baby and trying to take care of it.
Re: Man Pretending To Be A Mad Man, Caught With A Baby In Ogun State (Graphic Photos by Thegoodone13(m): 1:20pm On Oct 31, 2019
tooth4tooth:
You are correct. People use to concludes without investigation.
Re: Man Pretending To Be A Mad Man, Caught With A Baby In Ogun State (Graphic Photos by mamajj17(f): 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
Another Talented Soul bein wasted !!! cry cry cry
Re: Man Pretending To Be A Mad Man, Caught With A Baby In Ogun State (Graphic Photos by poshestmina(f): 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
Love4God:
Indeed most human beings are wicked and evil.
Also,trust nobody.Do you know the source of Dangote's fortunes ?

No,they think Dangote's trucks killing people everywhere and Everytime are coincidences.

Like my friend will say "Clean money no too dey this Nigeria again".

Best believe !
Re: Man Pretending To Be A Mad Man, Caught With A Baby In Ogun State (Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
Daviddson:
With the way you post balderdash, I wonder how you expect to have clients through Nairaland. Do you have the fear of God at all? Do you think you're even mentally sound? If this dead baby was your sister's missing baby, would you make this joke?

He's a compound fool. A waste to his mother and his entire family. There is more joy wen an ant is born than the day he was born, but his mother didn't realise she suffered for an imbe. I spit on him like a garbage he is.
Re: Man Pretending To Be A Mad Man, Caught With A Baby In Ogun State (Graphic Photos by mamajj17(f): 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
Another Talented Soul being wasted!!!! cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Smugglers At Badagry Beat Journalist To Coma (graphic Photos) / New Strategy Serial Rapists And Ritualists Use / Man Who Sells Soaps As Phones In Lagos Traffic Arrested (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.