Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Do You Believe In Spirit Husbands: How Do I Divorce Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe In Spirit Husbands: How Do I Divorce Him? (1031 Views)

This Is The Real Reason Why Kakas Wife Divorce Him In 2015 / Igbo Man Abroad Begged His Wife To Divorce Him So She Can Continue Sleeping Arou / l Will Divorce Him If He Doesn't bleeped Me To Coma On Honeymoon — Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In Spirit Husbands: How Do I Divorce Him? by Beke2020: 9:32am On Oct 31, 2019
Hi,

I am a bit reluctant to share my story but I need advise. I want to know what people think on this matter. I am a 36 year old. I live and work in Abuja. I have a good job and good car. I am doing well for myself.

The only strange thing is, I have never had a boyfriend or relationship in my 36 years of being alive. Strange yes?. Well, I do not know why but people say I am beautiful. Many men admire me,compliment me,flirt with me but never ask me to be their girl.

This has really bothered me and my friends and family. They have tried to match make me with some men but it does not get beyond first date. I am even told....

https://livelystones.com.ng/do-you-believe-in-spirit-husbands-how-do-i-divorce-him/

Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Husbands: How Do I Divorce Him? by Sirmuel1(m): 9:36am On Oct 31, 2019
Hook me up with her.... I can help her.
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Husbands: How Do I Divorce Him? by Dreal1247: 9:41am On Oct 31, 2019
Go to Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries Church. You will thank me later.
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Husbands: How Do I Divorce Him? by BeStroNG(m): 9:43am On Oct 31, 2019
undecided
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Husbands: How Do I Divorce Him? by here4u: 9:51am On Oct 31, 2019
am sorry to say but u not that smart, if u think of sure, tell that pastor to try some one else.

u probably like ordering men around
are u fat
do u like my thing thing sharing dey hard u
are u beautiful average or urg

answer d above n we will start from them

spirit husband ko spirit tooster ni
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Husbands: How Do I Divorce Him? by luvlyoracle(m): 11:57am On Oct 31, 2019
Stop playing with too many guys or stop flirting
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Husbands: How Do I Divorce Him? by Beke2020: 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2019
shocked haaaaa
luvlyoracle:
Stop playing with too many guys or stop flirting
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Husbands: How Do I Divorce Him? by luvlyoracle(m): 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2019
Beke2020:
shocked haaaaa
ogini? undecided
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Husbands: How Do I Divorce Him? by frozen70g(f): 11:47pm On Oct 31, 2019
If you feel that you have a spiritual husband, go for aggressive deliverance
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Husbands: How Do I Divorce Him? by Beke2020: 9:52am On Nov 02, 2019
grin sikina!
frozen70g:
If you feel that you have a spiritual husband, go for aggressive deliverance

Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Husbands: How Do I Divorce Him? by newlandf: 8:59am On Nov 04, 2019
been
Re: Do You Believe In Spirit Husbands: How Do I Divorce Him? by chigoizie7(m): 10:12am On Nov 04, 2019
That means you are still a virgin

(1) (Reply)

Mention The Signs / Guys, You’re About To Off Pant & She Stops You To Ask This Question – Ur Answer / Tips: How To Use Night Data Plan During The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.