Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide (25122 Views)

RIPAN To Begin Sale Of Rice At N13,300 Per Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 31, 2019
ManirBK:
Why will you sell it, why not loan it to us to be paid monthly or as the case maybe, or mortgage it to us. The so called big men will hijack it now and turn it to their own mistchew

I believe there will be installment payment option. But mortgage system will not work in.Nigeria.
Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:12am On Oct 31, 2019
Fine
Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by Igbokid: 10:12am On Oct 31, 2019
The big men don dey compile list already
Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by mapet: 10:13am On Oct 31, 2019
ManirBK:
Why will you sell it, why not loan it to us to be paid monthly or as the case maybe, or mortgage it to us. The so called big men will hijack it now and turn it to their own mistchew

He said that this would be done through an online subscription to allow for transparency and reduce human interference to the barest in the allocation process.

You forgot to read
Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by Empredboy(m): 10:14am On Oct 31, 2019
ManirBK:
mortgage in Nigeria? Do we have a system for mortgage in Nigeria? How many Nigerian has insurance cover? How many Nigerian can predict or plan with his next 5 years income with this crazy government policies that can distroy business and sack of workers are high
Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by nedzuby: 10:14am On Oct 31, 2019
ManirBK:

I want to believe that the payment plan will be spread to like 10 - 20 years

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by EkwensuAmosu1: 10:15am On Oct 31, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Good one

Slow and steady
[/s]
Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by OhBiafra: 10:19am On Oct 31, 2019
iammo:
cool

Oga Fashola.. , Ameachi is beating you blue black these days, i wish him a powerfull come back because he seems overwhelmed..

he has thousands of kilometer and bridge to supervise, plus 2 million housing deficit , i really pity him sometimes, but then again he is giving his best shot at it

One thing about APC men and women i admire is that they give thier absolute all, from fashola, ameachi, ngige, osinbajo

Shameless sycophant

1 Like

Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 31, 2019
ManirBK:
The government knows with the current minimum wage,this your idea will not work,abi you don't want them to recover the money back.

Imagine paying 5k every month for each apartment,the person will die and the children will continue paying.
Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by victorazyvictor(m): 10:22am On Oct 31, 2019
ManirBK:

Our leaders get sense of humor? They've already arranged their friends and girlfriends to share it with.
Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by paix(m): 10:22am On Oct 31, 2019
Femich18:
I just hope one Individual will not just come and buy all the houses because here in Nigeria everything is Business
That's capitalism in action.
Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by iammo(m): 10:25am On Oct 31, 2019
hahaha pained biafrans captured and conquered by Nigerians

OhBiafra:
Shameless sycophant

1 Like

Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by Blecco6(m): 10:26am On Oct 31, 2019
GOFRONT:
Haba....Op sef.......Na you be the Op, Na u still dey chance me.. grin grin

BTW, Be like say e don tey wen I stroll around Nigeria, abeg na for where n where they build all those houses wen FG wan sell??

Abi na Audio houses??
hahahaha..... me sef stroll too but i no see any house ooo.....i believe say na audio house because if na video houses we for don see them.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by bluefilm: 10:28am On Oct 31, 2019
eTECTIV:
Dats of these big men in govt don't hijack it and start retailing to Nigerians

Don't worry.

The sale will be based strictly on BVN.

So you have nothing to worry about... except where to get the money to buy the house. grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by demoBaba: 10:38am On Oct 31, 2019
ManirBK:

That's what he means by saying selling?

FG can't request full payment from Nigerian

People are still paying for the once they sold in 2007 during OBJ through ASO SAVINGS AND LOAN.
Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by adecz: 10:40am On Oct 31, 2019
sad

If such houses exist, I can tell
you with all confidence that no be
APC build them.

Their greatest moments of achievement
is when they are commissioning PDP
projects.

Nonsense!!

angry angry angry
Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by paix(m): 10:44am On Oct 31, 2019
Tallhero:

The government knows with the current minimum wage,this your idea will not work,abi you don't want them to recover the money back.

Imagine paying 5k every month for each apartment,the person will die and the children will continue paying.
We can take the houses on owner occupier basis. If the type of the house costs like 6 million naira; one can be paying 300k P/A as rent. The tenant can pay up in less than 25 years. As you are paying the rent, the house will be yours for keeps.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by efighter: 10:47am On Oct 31, 2019
Gabbyayo:
Wailers would avoid this thread as usual grin grin

Don't be heartless, Wailers are our brothers and sisters from Biafra Republic of drugs and crime, they are currently depressed about Atikuchukwu and Obituary's disgrace at the Supreme Court, don't bring them more heart breaks. It may lead to mass suicide

1 Like

Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by kole22k(m): 11:00am On Oct 31, 2019
Mr fashola, please let it be on morgage instead of selling it to individual, going by the current economic hardship in the country whole lot of poeple might not be able to afford outright payment of purchase but if the middle classs must be part of the benificiaries then you must ensure is on morgate between five years and above. those of us in private sector pays huge amount of Taxes yet we are not benefiting from the gov. No good roads, No stable electricity, No good medical facilities, No good schools within our neighboorhood No pipe bone water system all these are public goods that ought to have been provided by the gov. housing facilities should be for all and soundry but its just for the higher income eaners, mind you all of us can't live in V I, Ikeja, Ajah, Lekki, Ikoyi i mean the highbrow areas. so its good to decongest those area by providing social amenities in other part of lagos and beyound.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 31, 2019
I can see tinubu buying all the house and start selling it to nyamiri people...
Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by DoubleDee4U(m): 11:07am On Oct 31, 2019
Where are the said houses sef? Is there any in Rivers state? I never see o o...
Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by janeyjoys: 11:27am On Oct 31, 2019
Exact question on my mind.

DoubleDee4U:
Where are the said houses sef? Is there any in Rivers state? I never see o o...
Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 31, 2019
ManirBK:
..... Go to the Bank if you want Loan to build house grin grin grin
Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by sofat(m): 11:38am On Oct 31, 2019
Though a welcome development but we hope the process of getting the houses is very transparent and not hijacked by politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by frowland(m): 11:39am On Oct 31, 2019
ManirBK:

Sales can come in various forms bro - be it loan or out right sale, all is termed sale. Besides you are confusing yourself. If you mortgage the properties, who do you think the bank will listen to first? Rich man with better income or poor dude with unpredictable future?? All in all, let them start selling first and we worry about buyers later. Thnx
Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by maxjax(m): 11:45am On Oct 31, 2019
Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by Bahddo(m): 11:48am On Oct 31, 2019
Ogas at the top would hijack the houses and accumulate them. No be Nigeria again?
Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by Hoodbilonia: 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
At bogus price
Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
omoiyamayor:
No picture of the houses
audio houses as usual grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by alasane: 12:38pm On Oct 31, 2019
anoda APC Scam loading
Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by cyberguy72(m): 12:38pm On Oct 31, 2019
Gabbyayo:
Wailers would avoid this thread as usual grin grin
ZOMBIE ALERT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss / Lagos To Empower Amputee Single Parent, Relocates Her To Temporary Shelter / Pictures Of Tinubu's Town Hall Meeting In Calabar, Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.