Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

At The Most Lowest Part Of Our Lives, Love Is All We Need To See The Light. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At The Most Lowest Part Of Our Lives, Love Is All We Need To See The Light. (186 Views)

No Matter How The Conji Hold U Always On The Light(photo) / Why Do Nepa Always Take The Light When It Wants To Rain / Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

At The Most Lowest Part Of Our Lives, Love Is All We Need To See The Light. by Hamachi(f): 10:07am On Oct 31, 2019
Chidera Nora
Rising Star · 9 hrs
My parents and I never agreed.
Being an only child, our bond was never strong. Maybe it was because I didn't like the way they looked down on me as a girl.

I had lost my two elder brothers when I was six. As enlightened as my parents were, they always say me to be a weak sex. Uncountable times, I heard them say they wished I was a boy, I heard them ask why God dint take me and kept a boy for them.

Nothing I did ever made sense to them.

With that knowledge and mentality, I resolved to being a stranger even with my parents around me, I learnt by myself how to be my own strength and stronghold, they never bothered.

At a tender age, I moved out of the house and stayed with friends and their families doing menial jobs and managing to see myself through secondary school.

To me, even when my parents were alive, they were dead to me. They on their part didn't care.

Even when they both died in an accident on their way from Onitsha, after the funeral, I locked up our apartment and threw the keys away. My reason was that, I trusted no one enough to hand the keys over to, so when I'm ready to use the place, I'd break the locks.

I hated humans, I lost my heart and sense of humanity, I was all I saw in a world full of billions of people. I swore never to get married let alone have a child. Of what use is a child that'd grow up to be like every other human? Of what need is a husband who is human and would definitely push you to your ends someday?

Soon, fate smiled on me. With the fashion designing skill I had acquired through the help of a friend whose brother owned a fashion shop, I was able to stand and start to make reasonable living.

Then came the turning point in my life.

He was my senior colleague at the place I learnt tk sew. More than a colleague, he became a friend and the brother I never had. It was through his aid k was able to find me amidst difficulties in a cruel world full of hate and contempt. He held me up, he showed me a part of me I never knew existed.

Maxwell upheld me and loved my shitty self unconditionally. He taught me that I was lovable and could love too.

I learnt that as human, I'm prone to mistakes and so is everyone else. I learnt that I needed to forgive so I can move and grow from my past which haunts me. I learnt all those through Max.

It's been two years of learning, unlearning and relearning.

I feel better, I feel loved and I sure love people now. I just can't wait to have Max's children. It'd be cruel not wanting to procreate kids whod surely have beautiful minds and loving hearts like him. The world needs more of Max to be a better place.

At the most lowest part of our lives, love is all we need to see the light. The most you can, show love because you could be helping a broken soul

(1) (Reply)

Ideas That Might Tackle The Heavy Traffic In Lagos State / Counselling Forum For The Singles Married And The Depressed / As Patrick Dominic II Would Rightly Say,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.