Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? (28779 Views)

Re: How I Discovered Shia Islam Was The True Islam / Swiss English Premier League Star,Philippe Senderos,Embraces (Shia) Islam / Radicalization Of Islam: What Is The Way Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2010
it is very sad,that i am not allowed to post and reply to clarify matters.my reply to "sweetnecta" has been deleted.if things continue like this,i have no choice but to excuse myself.if there is no free communication then the purpose of having a forum is defeated.
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by deols(f): 3:24pm On Nov 14, 2010
r. . .
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by zubeyr(m): 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2010
I wish   as Muslims we  can get along but our problem is ignorance people like sweetnecta should know better and go further their knowledge in Islam before spreading lies up in here suggesting that 50% of the Koran was about Prophet Musa   was  not only  a big lie but also an insult to the intelligence of people here Koran out 114 chapters or surahs has only mentioned Prophet Musa in 13 surahs
An other problem with sweetnecta she is eager to use some Arabic words but she screwed up every time she mispilled Uhud as Huud  Wahshi as Waashi  Jahiliyyah as Jahaliyah
An other point we as Sunnis  shouldn't dismiss every thing about Shia especially when it comes to the love of Ahl elbeyt ( Family of the Prophet ) The Prophet ask us to love them as a sign of gratitude to him  Allah says "Say (O Mohamed to mankind ) I do not ask of you any reward for it except for Love for my near relatives "Koran 42:23 but to my Shia I hope they understand that this verse include our love also to Seyida Aisha and Seyida Hafsa wives of the Prophet and daughters of the first two caliphs the sad thing is Shia  Scholars  don't hesitate to rant and insult those two great  Noble women which is wrong and  unacceptable  by any standard
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2010
deols:

pls get the hell outa here if all u av to post are lies and uncalled for. . .

first,you should act like a muslim who knows manners.

secondly,if i am posting lies,why are you compelled to delete them?why not prove them to be lies?and why not leave them for the world to see my lies?the truth surely cannot be threatened by lies.you're a muslim and you know how our Prophet was treated and driven and even assaulted and accused of madness and magic.

the holy Quran says:"say truth has come and falsehood has vanished.for falsehood is bound to perish by its own nature".

why not allow me to destroy myself with my lies?i challenge you and whosoever is deleting my post to allow me post and let people judge if i am lying.with all the things people post in this forum,my posts would definitely not be the worst.

my final word to you all:be mindful of Allah.dont oppress people because you have the key to delete posts.
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2010
zubeyr:

I wish as Muslims we can get along but our problem is ignorance people like sweetnecta should know better and go further their knowledge in Islam before spreading lies up in here suggesting that 50% of the Koran was about Prophet Musa was not only a big lie but also an insult to the intelligence of people here Koran out 114 chapters or surahs has only mentioned Prophet Musa in 13 surahs
An other problem with sweetnecta she is eager to use some Arabic words but she screwed up every time she mispelled Uhud as Huud Wahshi as Waashi Jahiliyyah as Jahaliyah
An other point we as Sunnis shouldn't dismiss every thing about Shia especially when it comes to the love of Ahl elbeyt ( Family of the Prophet ) The Prophet ask us to love them as a sign of gratitude to him Allah says "Say (O Mohamed to mankind ) I do not ask of you any reward for it except for Love for my near relatives "Koran 42:23 but to my Shia I hope they understand that this verse include our love also to Seyida Aisha and Seyida Hafsa wives of the Prophet and daughters of the first two caliphs the sad thing is Shia Scholars don't hesitate to rant and insult those two great Noble women which is wrong and unacceptable by any standard

dear brother,

thank you for your understanding and civility.

if given the chance we can discuss all that in a civilized way.but when we are not given the chance we cannot have our views reconciled.even if i am wrong,this is also an opportunity for you to tell me how and why and where i am wrong.let us have a dialogue instead of a monologue.

my final word:hasbunallah wa nimal wakil!
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 5:48pm On Nov 14, 2010
The intention of annually commemorating the battle of karbala in the holy month of muharram also known as ashura.without explaining much,you can check the videos below.the first link is a series of 5.the lectures are in english as the speaker (Hassanain Rajabali) is a professor in the USA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8PPMwC9Sns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le5ZsqQ0JjQ
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2010
The tragedy of Karbala

Introduction

As soon as the moon of Muharam al-Haram appears, the Mullahs express their outrage at mourning for Imam Husayn (as) and pledge to get mourning processions banned. Nasibi websites are flooded with articles against mourning for Imam Husayn (as). These Nasibis dedicate pages to attack the Shi'a for being adherents of Bidah and produce their customary images of blood letting to create outrage in the minds of unsuspecting Sunnis. The perfect example comes from every Nasibi's most revered site Haq Char Yaar wherein we read the comments of their Mullah:

Haq Char Yaar

Haq Char Yaar:
THE HOLY PROPHET ASKED HIS FOLLOWERS TO RESPECT THIS DAY OF ASHURA BY OBSERVING FAST AND BY DEVOTION TO WORSHIP. THE SHI'ITES HAVE TURNED THIS DAY INTO A DAY OF MOURNING ON ACCOUNT OF THE UNFORTUNATE EVENTS OF KARBALA WHERE HAZRAT HUSAYN (R.A.) WAS MARTYRED. THE SHI'ITES DEVOTE THE MONTH OF MUHARRAM, ESPECIALLY THE FIRST 10 DAYS, TO MOURNING BY CELEBRATING EVENTS OF THE BATTLE OF KARBALA AND CRYING AND WEEPING, SHEDDING TEARS, BEATING CHESTS BY HANDS AND CHAINS, TAKING OUT TA'ZIA (REPLICA OF THE FUNERAL) AND YELLING "YA-HASAN, YA HUSEIN, YA ALI" ETC. ALL THESE ACTS ARE INNOVATIONS AND PROHIBITED BY THE TEACHINGS OF ISLAM. EVEN IN THE CASE OF NEAR AND DEAR ONES, CRYING ALOUD IS NOT PERMITTED AND MOURNING WITH TEARFUL EYES AND PAINFUL HEARTS IS ALLOWED ONLY FOR THREE DAYS AFTER DEATH. THERE AFTER IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

Why are these Nawasib desperate to prevent any commemoration of the martyrdom of Imam Hussain (as)? One of the main objectives of mourning Imam Husain (as) is to highlight the injustices that he (as) suffered at the hands of the brutal regime at the time. For us this provides Muslims to delve into history and analyze the tragedy and the horrific situation that the Imam (as) faced at the time. People can assess the people, the conditions and the political leadership at the time, all factors that help us to understand the era wherein the Imam (as) lived. Let us determine why a leading light of the post Modern Cyber Takfeeris was so desperate to author 'Why Sunnis Do Not Comemmorate Ashura' wherein

Ibn al Hashimi issued this moving plea:
Sometimes the Shia of today will encourage the Sunnis to comemmorate Ashura, using and exploiting the fact that the Ahlus Sunnah also loves Hussain (? ? ). We strongly urge our Muslim brothers not to fall into this trap of the Shia! They want us to take part in rituals that were designed to defame the Ahlus Sunnah, and nothing more. We cannot accept the Shia way of life.]

When it comes to the last ten days of Ramadhan the believers participate in Mosque gatherings, busying themselves in supplications and Taraweeh.

They again gather en masse during the first ten days of Hajj and tolerate cramped squalid conditions, wherein they are cajoled like cattle, pushing one another in unbearable heat, yet all this they do in humble solitude.

Such stresses and strains are tolerable yet when it comes to the Ashura of Muharrum wherein the ten days mark the suffering of Imam Husayn (as) his family and companions, Nawasib don't wish to participate in their sufferings, they want nothing to do with their mourning rituals, nor are they prepared to even shed a tear to remember them, rather they insist that such gatherings are unacceptable, and urge people to steer clear of such gatherings, by labelling them with titles such as Shirk, Kufr, Bidah and a Shia trap. It is tragic that commemorating the martyrdom of the Imam (as) acts as a chagrin to Nawasib such as Ibn al Hashimi, something that should be curtailed by any means necessary.

So what is the real motive behind this plea? To explain it, we really cannot find a better explanation than by comparing his comments to the attitude adopted by those that opposed the establishment of The Truth and Reconciliation Commission (TRC) a tribunal established in South Africa following the abolition of apartheid. Anyone who felt that she was a victim of its violence was invited to come forward and be heard. Whilst the Commission was welcomed as a mechanism of healing the divided ethnic communities, it courted controversy and opposition from many figures that held State positions during the Apartheid era. Such individuals desperately opposed any inquiry into past incidents, as they feared that those State crimes of would be exposed. This would happen quite naturally, after all when the oppression of the victim is heard; key follow up questions will immediately be asked:

Who was the victim?

What was his background?

Did he have any position of influence / respect in the community?

Was he a person of good character?

Was he from any prominent family?

Were there any mitigating factors that could merit his suffering?

Once the victim is identified and these questions are asked, the next questions will automatically be raised over those that oppressed him,

Who was the perpetrator?

What was his background?

Was he a person of good character?

Was he from any prominent family?

Did he have any position of influence / respect in the community?

If it is established that the perpetrator held a key position in the State, then the following questions will be asked:

How did he attain this position

Who supported his appointment?

Who supported his tenure in office, whether through word or deed?

The answers to such questions will uncover some uncomfortable truths and will force people to reassess how they think of the oppressor and those that supported him. At the same time their desire to stand up for the oppressed part will increase, because it is natural for people to support and have sympathy for victims and hate perpetrators of oppression. The closer one sympathizes with the victim the more one hates the oppressor and those that supported him, If there exist people in society that support oppressors it is not on account of any genuine love, it is due to financial inducements or high level positions.

There exist only two grounds that individuals thwart any commemoration that highlights the suffering of a victim and unveils the identity of his oppressors:

Ground One: When they, their relatives and / or friends have aided and abetted such injustice either through word or deed. Such individuals try their utmost to stifle any discussions of conduct fearing that their deeds, or those of their loved ones will be exposed. This is like those that opposed the Truth and Reconciliation Commission in South Africa.

Ground Two: A fear that such an inquiry will force people to re-evaluate how they think of the perpetrator and his supporters; this will alter traditional perceptions of such people which shall in effect change an established belief system.

So Ibn al Hashimi which of the above grounds force you to insist that Sunnis do not commemorate Ashura?

Why do we find that the sacrifice of Imam Hussain (as) and the lessons borne from it attracts all lovers of justice, crosses the boundaries of Sect, Nation States and even religion? Why does this tragedy move the hearts of Muslim and non Muslim alike? The answer is that man has an innate desire to affiliate himself with oppressed peoples and hate those that are oppressors. If man was left in his natural state he would be attracted to this reality. The closer one gets to the victims of oppression the more one sympathizes with them and hates those that oppressed them. That is why these Nasibi deem it a priority to silence talk of Imam Hussain (as) - since they wish to cover up the sins of their ancestors. Their thinking is in line with the narration of esteemed Sunni scholar Ibn Hajr al Makki who wrote in Sawaiqh al Muhriqa page 121.

Imam Ghazali said that to mention the martyrdoms of Hassan(r) and Husayn(r) is forbidden as the Martyrdom of Husnaayn (r) inflames malice against the companions of the Prophet.

This sums up the reason for their opposition. Why does hatred of the Sahaba arise while recollecting the martyrdom of Imam Husayn (as)? The reason is that whosoever will listen to the assassination of Husayn (as) he will try to locate his killer who was Yazid. The next question will be 'how' he attained the seat as Khalifa over the Muslims, and who supported him? The answer, Mu'awiyah appointed him, who secured his appointment through men such as Abdullah ibn Umar. The next question will be who helped Mu'awiya to attain this seat? The answer, these favours were bestowed upon him during the reign of the Shaykhayn. The veils will be removed and the deeds of this party will be there for all to see. Its fearing this investigation that led to Ghazzali issuing this Fatwa; after all prevention is better than cure.

Ibn al Hashimi could it be that like Ghazzali you are fearful that the belief system of your Nasibi Sect might be exposed, if people stop and listen to the crimes of Yazeed when they pass by street processions that will in turn raise questions over the validity of these types of statements:

Ansar.org:
Many Companions gave him the allegiance as well. Al-Hafedh Abdulghani Al-Maqdisay says: "His (Yazeed's) caliphate is rightful, sixty of the companions of the prophet peace be upon him gave him the allegiance. Ibn`Umar was one of them."
[Qayd Al-Shareed min Akhbar Yazeed, by Ibn Khaldoun, p.70]

Azam Tariq stated
YAZID WAS THE COMMANDER OF MUSLIM FORCES WHO MARCHED TO CAESAR'S CITY. �THIS WAS THE PIONEERING MUSLIM FORCE WHICH LANDED IN CAESAR'S CITY AND ACCORDING TO A HADITH NARRATED BY ABDULLAH BIN UMAR WHICH HAS BEEN RECORDED BY BUKHARI, RASUL-ALLAH SAID:

"THE ARMY WHICH WILL FIRST EMBARK ON THE EXPEDITION OF CONTANTINOPLE WILL BLESSED." (BUKHARI).

YAZID WAS THE COMMANDER OF MUSLIM FORCES ON THIS EXPEDITION WHO WAGED JIHAD IN CAESAR'S CITY AND AS SUCH HE FALLS WITHIN THE PARAMETER OF ABOVE HADITH OF THE PROPHET (SAW). IN VIEW OF THIS IT IS NOT BECOMING ON ANY MUSLIM TO CAST ASPERIONS ON YAZID AS THE ENTIRE ARMY WHICH TOOK PART IN THIS COMPAIGN HAS BEEN BLESSED BY ALLAH IN THE CONTEXT OF ABOVE HADITH.

Azam Tariq citing Ghazzali:

"AS REGARDS SAYING (RADIALLAHU ANHA) AFTER THE NAME OF YAZID, THIS IS NOT ONLY PERMISSIBLE BUT COMMENDABLE. IT IS RATHER INCLUDED IN OUR DUA WHEN WE PRAY FOR THE FORGIVENESS OF ALL MUSLIMS AND YAZID WAS CERTAINLY A MOMIN (BELIEVER)." ( ,BERIRUT, P. 288).

We now recognize why every form of gathering / congregation is accepted and tolerated, but Azadari wherein the cradle six month old son, Ali Asghar (as) is paraded through the streets is unpalatable to Deobandis and Salafis!

We will corroborate our thinking with this example:

Whenever there is a callous murder of an innocent person, his loved ones will always do their utmost to maintain his memory. Bereaved parents will typically leave a room in the same state that it was in, when their beloved child was alive. They will keep their possessions and belongings intact due to the link they had with their deceased child. Crucially they will keep such items at the forefront of their minds and those of others, particularly when the crime has gone unpunished. Loved ones who have not yet seen justice done will pressure whoever is willing to listen to their loss, in hope that their child's killers are brought to justice for the heinous crime that they have committed. Their objective is to keep that memory alive. Those that sympathise with the victim's family will likewise seek to push for justice, and will use available channels to propagate the crime and demand that justice be seen to be done. Those that have the innocent child's blood on their hands, will insist that no such items should be brought out to remind the people of what happened, thus fearing exposure.

With the above example in mind, consider the level of sympathy that is afforded to the oppressed in occupied Palestine. The Nawasib will:

actively co-ordinate and participate in marches, carrying banners depicting graphic images of slaughtered innocent children, showing solidarity with these innocent victims

lobby the State with documented evidence of the oppression of Palestinians
and insist that the cruel Israelis forces are prosecuted, and that such deaths do not go in vain.

Now compare this approach to that adopted to the Nawasib when they are confronted by marches that show solidarity with the victims of Karbala, wherein their clergy seek to curtail such marches in their speeches and writings, and insist that the displaying symbols such as the cradle of Ali Asghar (as) constitute shirk! When we parade the cradle of Ali Asghar (as) through the streets, we seek to remind the people that a bitter crime was committed and justice demands that the killers be condemned for their acts, so tell us:

Is the six month old son of Imam Husayn (as) less important in your eyes that a a six month old Palestinian child?

Why is it right to condemn Israeli oppression, but objectionable to publicly condemn the killer of Husayn (as), his family and companions?

Why is it appropriate to carry graphic pictures of slain Palestinian children, to remind the world of their plight, but not right to present the cradle of six month old Ali Asghar to symbolise his barbaric murder, and suffering to the world??

Why is there one rule for the killers of Husayn (as) and another rule for the killers of the Palestinians?

How can demand justice from the Israelis when they refuse to demand justice for the killing of Imam Husayn (as).
The cold, dismissive response of the Nawasib to the suffering of Husayn (as) can be for only one reason, in the same way that the Israelis with blood on their hands and their supporters such as 'the friends of Israel' lobby group insist that such soldiers never be exposed for their crimes, the Nawasib likewise insist that those that they support and are affiliated are never exposed for their role in Karbala.

This is because these rituals highlight the plight of the victims, the tyranny of their killers, and the 'names' of these killers come to light. When Yazeed is publicly condemned for his issuing orders to kill Imam Hussain (as) then it is natural that Sunnis who love the victim Hussain (as) will raise questions over the validity of the above cited statements, that will in turn bring Nasaibi beliefs about Yazeed crashing to the ground, and that is what forced Ibn al Hashimi to write his article . These gatherings and mourning rituals rightly lay bare the atrocities committed by these murderers, and Nawasib share physical and spiritual ancestry with these killers. After all they deem Yazid their Imam, and deem people like Ibn Ziyad & Ibn Sa'ad to be truthful narrators of [Sunni] Hadeeth. That is why these Nasibis try in vain, to quash the memory of Imam Husayn (as) from Sunni consciousness by declaring such Dhikr to be Haraam. Their efforts are doomed to fail, as truth will always overcome falsehood.

The time has come to answer these Nasibi in the language that only they understand. If Sunni readers feel tortured and tormented with these responses then we apologise in advance but we deem love for Rasulullah (s) and his Ahl'ul bayt (as) as our foremost duty and believe that all good deeds are accepted only if one has love for the descendants of the Prophet.

What was the practice of the Syrians on the martyrdom anniversary of Imam Husayn (as)?

Ibn Katheer al Nasibi writes in al Bidayah wa al Nihaya, Volume 8 Page 1108 published by Nafees Academy Karachi:

"In contrast to the Shi'a, the Syrians would prepare nice foods, adorn themselves with special clothes, wear perfumes and treat the day of martyrdom as day of great happiness (Eid). A variety of foods were cooked to show their great happiness and pleasure. The purpose behind all this was to act different to the Shi'a.

What was the practice of Shi'as on the martyrdom anniversary of Imam Husayn (as)?

On the same page Ibn Katheer writes:

"In 400 Hijri, during the reign of Aal Boia, the Shi'a crossed all limits. Drums were beaten (to inform the people about the great day of martyrdom) in Baghdad and other big cities. Ashes and the husk were thrown into the streets and roads. Black curtains were hung on shops. People declared their grief and sorrow. They wept and many of them abstained from drinking water because Husayn was martyred in a state of hunger. Shi'a women ventured out barefooted and bareheaded, they wept, lamented and mourned. This was done to defame Banu Ummaya as Husayn [r] was martyred during their reign"
al Bidayah wa al Nihaya Volume 8 Page 1108

The mourning and shedding of blood on the day of Ashura by the Shi'as is a protest against the oppression of Mu'awiyah and his descendants for their brutal treatment of the Ahl'ul bayt (as). Our protests shall Inshallah continue till the Day of Judgement, and we don't care what the Nasibis try to end it.

source: http://www.answering-ansar.org/answers/azadari/en/chap1.php
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 11:16pm On Nov 14, 2010
THE TRAGEDY OF KARABALA

common objections to Azadari(ashura commemorative mourning for Imam Hussain)

First Objection – Martyrdom should be celebrated not mourned

Why do the Shi'a deem the martyrdom of Imam Husayn (as) a tragedy, when it should be a happy occasion?

The slain leader of the Nasibi organization Sipah Sahaba, Azam Tariq in his famed 'Khutbah Jail' sets out a detailed attack on the Shi'a commemorating Imam Husayn (as)'s Shahadath by asserting that Muslims deem martyrdom to be a happy honour whilst Shi'a deem it a tragedy. Below, we will set out a vast array of responses.

Reply One – It is natural to mourn suffering

Whilst there is no doubt that Imam Husayn (as) should be praised for his exceptional bravery, patience and character at Karbala, the hardships he faced and sacrifices that he presented in the way of Allah (swt), is something worth crying and It is natural that commiserate with someone for his suffering and praise him for his success. Our Azadari fulfils both the requirements. It gives credit and appreciation for the success of the mission of Karbala and on the other hand we mourn the adversities and hardships faced by the progeny of the Holy Prophet (s) and their faithful companions.

All schools of thoughts unanimously agree that if a person faces hardships, persecution or death whilst carrying out a noble deed, his service should not be forgotten. The martyrdom of Imam Husayn (as) does not mean that the Shi'a should be happy rather than sad in Muharam.

Reply Two – It is natural to express grief at the plight of fallen heroes

During the Indo / Pak wars of 1965 and 1971 the entire Pakistani nation offered their respects to those killed. At the same time televised pictures of these ceremonies depicted images of relatives crying at the loss of their loved ones. This doesn't mean that they were unhappy at their bravery and success. The media showered praise on their bravery but also expressed grief at the huge sacrifice / loss of life that was undertaken in attaining this objective.

Reply Three – The Sahaba mourned when Umar was martyred

The Ahl'ul Sunnah believe that Umar was martyred, did the Sahaba rejoice at this happy occasion? Let us see the vivid picture painted by Ibn Abbas (ra) as recorded in Tareekh e Baghdad, volume 12, page 357:

"When Umar was assassinated, the people were so grieved that they left eating." Abbas [Ibn Abdul Mutalib] said 'The deaths of the Holy Prophet(s) and Abu Bakr were also great losses but we didn't leave eating, so even now we should eat' and after that he himself started eating and so did the other people."

Such was the tragedy that befell the Sahaba that the people abandoned eating, and it took the efforts of Ibn Abbas to console them and get them back into the eating mode again.

Along the same lines Wahaby scholar Waheed uz Zaman Haiderabadi stated:

"After the death of Umar, Uways Qarni mourned by saying Oh! Umar Oh! Umar Oh! Umar"
Hadiya tul Mahdi, volume 1, page 23, Published in Delhi

If crying and mourning for a martyr is wrong then why did the Sahaba (including) Uways Qarani (ra) mourn for Umar?

Did they think that he had failed to succeed in his Islamic duty?

Did they think that he wasn't a martyr?

Was their perception wrong?

Reply Four - Lady Hajra mourned when she heard of her son’s pending death

Traditions record that Hajra fainted when she visited the spot where her husband intended to slaughter his son. Some of the narrators say that it was this very grief that gradually caused her death. Nasibi logic would dictate that Hajra should have been doubly happy because her son was alive and also got the rewards for succeeding in the examination - she should have kept praising Ismail (as), however, she was a mother and not a foe, the latter would have been happy at the hardships faced by her son and husband. It is natural that whenever a loved one is in trouble, or if he has faced hardships, it always causes pain and sorrow, hence those who love Imam Husayn (as) will mourn and cry and his enemies will praise their persecutors.

Reply Five – Mourning a martyr is part of one’s innate nature

Worthy of note are the comments of Sunni scholar Khwaja Hassan Nizami who answered this question as follows:

"A very important question arises that if martyrdom is a blessing and it is something necessary then why cry and mourn for a martyr? What does it have to do with wailing and crying?" But this is not something which has no answer, A person who laying down his life for a noble cause feels no disappointment or grief at his death. However, its effect on the hearts of his relatives is a natural phenomenon provided they possess humanitarian instincts"
An Extract from journal of Shaheed e Karbala, arranged and compiled by Ibrar Ahmed Siddique.

Reply Six – Rasulullah (s) mourned those that were martyred

Many companions were martyred in the battles that took place during the time of the Holy Prophet (s) and of course all of them succeeded in their respective examinations. Hamza was named as the Lord of the Martyrs, and hence received a larger but rather than express joy at what his uncle had attained he cried and lamented over him and asked that the women of Quraysh to likewise.
1) Seerat un Nabi, volume 1, page 345.
2) Ma'arij al Nabuwat, Rukn 4, chapter (Bab) 6, page 123

Similarly we have already cited the incident where Holy Prophet (s) wept over the martyrdom of Jaffar Ibn Abi Talib (as). If mourning for a martyr is incorrect than what do Nawasib think about Holy Prophet (s)? The fact of the matter is that Prophet (s) himself gave best reply of the pathetic Nasibi belief for celeberating the martyrdom rather to mourn it.

The Holy Prophet (s) said : “Yes, Today Jafar has been martyred there, but the troubles and the plight that he went through before being martyred are very grieving.”
Al-Bidayah wa al-Nihaya, Volume 4 page 673

This proves that mourning and lamenting for a martyr was practiced by the Holy Prophet (s) and hence it is Sunnah of the Prophet whilst celebrating the loss of a martyr has no textual proof.

Reply Seven – One can never rejoice over the terrible suffering of the Ahl’ul bayt (as)

Whilst martyrdom is the sign of a great individual, it is also a time of reflection / sadness at an individual's suffering.

When our fourth Imam Zayn ul Abideen (as) was asked that which incident was of most pain to you during and after the Karbala? Imam (as) replied "Shaam! Shaam! Shaam!"

Although martyrdom is a high status a fact recognised by our Imams, the unveiling the daughters of Muhammad (s), making them prisoners and parading then bare head and foot through the streets of Damascus, is not a happy occasion, is this something that the Bani Hashim should be proud of? Should they rejoice at such humiliation?

Second Objection – You cannot mourn over someone that is alive

Imam Husayn (as) is alive so why do you do participate in mourning rituals for the living?

Reply – This exposes the hypocrisy of the Nawasib

Herein lies clear proof of Nasibi contradictions. When we debate on the concept of using the Imams (as) as a means of approach the same Nasibi object saying that you can't seek help from the dead!

Is this not a blatant contradiction! For these Nasibi Mullah there example is like that of a dog in Surah Araf 007.176

"His similitude is that of a dog: if you attack him, he lolls out his tongue, or if you leave him alone, he (still) lolls out his tongue. That is the similitude of those who reject Our signs; So relate the story; perchance they may reflect."

Third Objection – Shia rituals are a waste of money

Shi'a waste money and blood on this Day - why?

Reply – The Eid sacrifice should likewise be deemed a waste of money

At Mina on one day hundreds of thousands of goats are slaughtered and there meat often goes to waste, if its okay for such a waste of money on that day then why the objection to mourning for Imam Husayn (as)? If such spending at Mina is remember the event of Ismail (as) the Shi'a can also do the same on Ashura.

Fourth objection – Quran prohibits the visiting of graves

Allah has forbidden us to visit graves, as is clear from Surah Tauba, so why do the Shi'a create image depicting the grave of Imam Husayn (as)?

Reply – This prohibition refers to the graves of hypocrites

In this verse Allah has forbidden the holy Prophet (s) to go to the grave of a Munafiq. Hence a person who thinks that his parents or Imams are Munafiq should abstain from going to their graves and making their images.

Fifth Objection – Azadari is an unnecessary waste of public money

The Shi'a population give a lot of money to Ulama and Zakireen, that's why they are not speaking against this. If they don't get this money, then this Azadari will also come to an end.

Reply – Those that donate towards Azadari are duly rewarded by Allah (swt)

[Shakir 9:74] , because Allah and His Messenger enriched them out of His grace; therefore if they repent, it will be good for them; and if they turn back, Allah will chastise them with a painful chastisement in this world and the hereafter, and they shall not have in the land any guardian or a helper.

Look at how these people are getting jealous. These Mullahs receive no grace for implementing the of bidah of Tarawih, whereas the Shi'a Ulama and Zakireen praise Ali (as) and his family, and Allah blesses them with His grace in this world and in the next. The Nasibi Mullahs are people who keep burning in jealousy here, and also in the next world. Inshallah.

Sixth Objection – All symbols associated with Azadari are false

The Shi/'a processions depict false Blood and False Arrows, the blood and arrows is placed over the Zuljanah, upon which Shi'as weep is false.

When the brothers of Yusuf (as) came to Yaqub (as) and told him that their brother Yusuf (as) had been eaten by a wolf, and that all that remained was his bloodied shirt, the blood was not that of Yusuf (as), but was kept by Yaqub (as) as a symbol over his suffering. Yaqub (as) would weep bitterly when looking at that replica. The cradle of six month old Asghar (as) is not the real cradle, but it symbolises the suffering of a six month old child, as such we think of him (as) when we look at the cradle, remembering that a child of such a tender age met a fate wherein an arrow used to hunt wild beasts was fired in to his neck. Yaqoob (as) placed the shirt over his eyes and bloodies his face with it.
We can see that the Sunnah of one Prophet was to look at the replica and mourn over it profusely.
Yaqub (as) started weeping bitterly after looking at that replica. If such symbols constitute Bidah or shirk, then the Nawasib should apply a Fatwa on the Nabi (as) in the first instance. All of these symbols serve as a reminder of the tragedy of Karbala, and the callous manner in which innocent men were killed, and their women folk taken prisoner. We weep in the same way that Yaqub (as) wept over the sufferings of his son

Seventh Objection – The Shia have musical instruments in their processions

The Shi'a play musical instruments during mourning processions that is an act of bidah.

Reply – Ayesha had musical instruments in the house of the Prophet (s)

We read in Sahih Bukhari, Volume 2, Book 15, Number 70:
Narrated Aisha:
Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) came to my house while two girls were singing beside me the songs of Buath (a story about the war between the two tribes of the Ansar, the Khazraj and the Aus, before Islam). The Prophet (p.b.u.h) lay down and turned his face to the other side. Then Abu Bakr came and spoke to me harshly saying, "Musical instruments of Satan near the Prophet (p.b.u.h) ?" Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) turned his face towards him and said, "Leave them." When Abu Bakr became inattentive, I signalled to those girls to go out and they left.

Eighth Objection – The Shia allow their women to participate and observe male mourning processions and this is shameless

This is a common argument advanced by todays moralistic Nawasib, who suggest that the presence of women Shi'a women in these processions, wherein men often removed their shirts, evidences a lack of morality on the part of the Shia, as this opens up the door to inappropriate contact.

According to Sunni reports, females watching male gatherings is the Sunnah of Aisha

We read in Sahih Bukhari, Volume 2, Book 15, Number 70:
Narrated Aisha:

, It was the day of 'Id, and the Black people were playing with shields and spears; so either I requested the Prophet (p.b.u.h) or he asked me whether I would like to see the display. I replied in the affirmative. Then the Prophet (p.b.u.h) made me stand behind him and my cheek was touching his cheek and he was saying, "Carry on! O Bani Arfida," till I got tired. The Prophet (p.b.u.h) asked me, "Are you satisfied (Is that sufficient for you)?" I replied in the affirmative and he told me to leave.

If one inspects the tradition carefully, it is clear that Aisha watched the entire display whilst seated upon the shoulders of the Prophet (s). Our claim can be evidenced by the fact that we are informed from Aisha’s testimony that she was standing behind the Prophet (s) so how was she then capable of observing the entire spectacle cheek to cheek with the Prophet (s)? Did she take some growth hormone that enabled her to rise in height to such dramatic proportions, to the point that she was cheek to cheek with the Prophet (s)? Or did she climb on to some cushions. Or was she riding on the back of the Prophet (s)? Just contemplate the ages of the spouses. Aisha (was had not yet attained majority age whilst the Prophet (s) was in his fifties. Was Aisha taller, shorter or the same size as the Prophet (s)? If Aisha was of the same height or shorter she would have only been able to observe the spectacle cheek to cheek with the Prophet (s), unless of course if she was on his (s) shoulders.
The history books suggest that the middle aged Prophet (s) was of medium height. Aisha had not yet hit puberty so was bound to increase in height, but it is unlikely that at that time she would have been the same height as the Prophet (s). This being the case, precisely how could her taller husband have enabled her to see the event by telling her to stand behind him (s)? How was she then able to stand behind the Prophet (s) and observe the event cheek to cheek? The only possible way that this could have happened was if she was watching the event on the shoulders of the Prophet (s).
Since Salafis always insist that their married lives should be a mirror image of that of the Prophet (s) and Aisha we would urge them to accordingly implement this Sunnah forthwith. It is essential they avers such traditions and accordingly accompany their wives to male displays of bravado and wrestling. Naturally to ensure complete compliance with the Sunnah of the Prophet (s) the Salafi brothers should ensure that their wives are raised either through physical carrying or via lift supports (for the heavier Salafi female) so that she is accordingly positioned cheek to cheek with her spouse, that way both spouses can enjoy the display and ensure complete conformity with the Sunnah of the Prophet (s)!
Returning to the objection, Shia men never place their women on their shoulders during mourning gatherings! If they attend there is a separation between males and females, in that they are with their gender and men with their own. Sadly the Nawasib have applied their own perverted intentions behind Salafi Islamic circles co-ordinated in Universities, wherein the ‘brothers’ ogle at sisters during lectures to our mourning processions. The intention of our women folk at such processions is to mourn the suffering of Hussain (as) and the subsequent persecution of his women folk.
If the Nawasib point out that women are within close proximity and hence can easily observe the male mourning rituals, we will point out that (as per your books), Aisha was also within close proximity of the Ethiopians that were practicing their combat skills in the mosque of the Prophet (s)! Whilst Shia women clad in black would remain circumspect hidden amongst similarly dressed women, one wonders how Aisha would have remained so discreet when she was positioned upon the shoulders of the Prophet (s) for all to see!

Ninth Objection – The Shia mourn like they are running

When Shi'a do Azadari, they seem to be running.

Reply – Running is the Sunnah of the Prophet (s) and Ayesha

We are quoting from authentic work of Ahl'ul Sunnah Sahih Bukhari Book 14, Number 2572:

Narrated Ayesha, Ummul Mu'minin:
While she was on a journey along with the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him): I had a race with him (the Prophet) and I outstripped him on my feet. When I became fleshy, (again) I had a race with him (the Prophet) and he outstripped me. He said: This is for that outstripping.

Tenth Objection – The Shias are responsible for ecological damage when they take out processions

During Azadari, Shi'as stop the roads by taking processions out, and they also cut the trees.

Reply – This is by the will of Allah (swt)

[Shakir 59:5] Whatever palm-tree you cut down or leave standing upon its roots, it is by Allah's command, and that He may abase the transgressors.

Eleventh Objection – The Shia don’t mourn the other Imams

Ibn al Hashimi:
We find it interesting that the Shia do not celebrate the death of Ali (رضّى الله عنه) or any of their other heroes. Ali (رضّى الله عنه) was stabbed to death, and he suffered a horrendous death. So what is the reason that the Shia make such a big deal about the death of Hussain (رضّى الله عنه) but not of Ali (رضّى الله عنه)? Ali (رضّى الله عنه) is in fact considered superior to Hussain (رضّى الله عنه) by the Shia. So why the death of Hussain (رضّى الله عنه) and not of Ali (رضّى الله عنه)? The reason is obvious: the Shia celebrate Ashura to spite the Sunni Muslims.

Ibn al Hashimi has through these words exposed himself. He constantly stresses that he is an ex Shia from Iran. Had he ever been a Shia he would have know that the Shia mourn all of their heroes and participate in mourning gathering for all eleven of their slain Imams. This includes mosque gathering and marches. Any Sunni exposed to Shia communities would have known this reality, and for Ibn al Hashimi an Iranian national not to have known this proves that he is a liar, had he even been a Sunni Iranian he would have known that the Shia mourn the martyrdom of all of their Imams! We should not underestimate this level of deception, its like a Muslim living in the West, without any knowledge that Christians celebrate the birthday of Isa (as) during Christmas!

Twelfth Objection – The Shia mourn Hussain (as) to antagonise Sunnis

Ibn al Hashimi:
Shia celebrate Ashura to spite the Sunni Muslims.
The Shia attest that it was Yezid who killed Hussain (رضّى الله عنه), and they say that Yezid was a Sunni. This is the reason that they mourn Hussain (رضّى الله عنه), because they blame the Ahlus Sunnah for this tragic event. The Shia mourning on Ashura is therefore a spiteful fist in the air against the Sunni majority. The Shia leave no stone unturned in their defamation of the Ahlus Sunnah, and thus they want everyone to remember that it was “Yezid the big bad Sunni” who was responsible.
As can be seen, the Shia mourning on Ashura has little do with their love for Hussain (رضّى الله عنه), but rather has more to do with their hatred of the Sunnis.

Reply – Our mourning is linked to the love for our fallen Imam (as)

This is a blatant lie! The Shia objective behind Azadari is not to stick a proverbial V sign up at Sunnis as this Nasabi suggests, it is linked to our love for our Imam (as) and nothing else. We will evidence this by citing this example:

“One picks up the Newspaper in the morning to read a headline about a young boy killed in a car accident. The natural reaction will be to read this story and be saddened by it. Those that don’t reside in the same city as the boy and have no link with the victim or the area wherein he resided will move on to the next column. Those that live in the same city will stop and think about the area, and wonder if they might know the victims family. Those that live within the same district of the city will think harder, and will ask questions of friends to see if they know the family of the deceased. Those that live within the same locality as the victim, will be saddened and will seek to share in the loss of the bereaved parents, they will attend their home, express their condolences and shall seek to share in their grief, as they sympathize and will share in their loss”

One can explain mourning for Imam Husayn (as) from this example. The closer you are to the Imam, to his family the more hurt you feel by his loss, the greater the desire to express your grief art his loss, by joining in his grief, by participating ion gatherings wherein his loss is remembered. It is linked to one’s closeness and affinity with him. For us as Shias the tenth of Muhurrum is a deeply personal day wherein the believer seeks to create a spiritual bond with his beloved Imam (as). We certainly do not spend hours barefoot in scorching heat marching ths streets just to upset Sunni sensibilities! Why would Sunnis be upset at our cursing Yazeed when the vast bulk of Sunnis hate him like, just like the Shia? The only ‘Sunnis’ that would be upset with comments of Yazid are those that love him and uphold his Khilafath, now if our marching upsets such people then that is their problem linked to the manner in which they were conceived, not ours.

Thirteenth Objection– Imam Hussain (as) would be unimpressed by the practice of Self flagellation

Ibn al Hashimi:
Do the Shia really think that Hussain (رضّى الله عنه) would appreciate people engaging in self-flagellation and self-mutilation? If Hussain (رضّى الله عنه) were alive today, he would think that these people have lost their minds. We ask the reader if he would want his family to commemorate his own death in such a manner? No sane person would want his death commemorated in such a manner, no matter how unfair or how violent his own death was. So why do the Shia assume that Hussain (رضّى الله عنه) would want his death to be remembered in such a barbaric way?
To bring up a more relevant example, let us assume for the moment that a boy likes a certain girl. In order to impress her, he decides to beat himself up for her to show his undying love for her. Do we think that she would actually be impressed with a boy who beats himself up? Surely not! Rather, the girl would be frightened out of her wits and she would likely call the police to control this boy. Indeed, only mentally insane people beat themselves up. It is a recognized psychological disorder, and there is much medical literature on this topic.

Reply – The Shia seek to be at one with suffering of their Imam (as)

Ibn al Hashimi has in this paragraph shifted from his role as prolific polemical writer to mind reader, and has sought to inform his readers of the intention of those that indulge in self flagellation. This Nasabi’s psychic abilities have failed him for the Shia do not seek to ‘impress’ our fallen Imam (as) they are merely expressing grief over his suffering. The act of self flagellation is a deeply personal one wherein the mourner is pondering over the suffering of his Imam (as), imagining what he would have felt like on that tragic day, thinking about the battle scene and trying to place himself in the midst of the heat of battle at that time. It is a deeply personal emotional ritual wherein the believer seeks to attain a nexus with his fallen Imam (as) by seeking to focus his mind on his suffering. Ultimately, such acts of grief are conducted on account of love that transcends all boundaries and if such love is unacceptable to this Nasabi, then we invite him to issue takfeer against Uways Qarni’s violent removal of his teeth that that we shall expand on in the next objection.

Fourteenth Objection– Self flagellation is unislamic and barbaric

Ibn al Hashimi:
Because the faith of Islam is perfect, it does not allow for any innovations to the religion. However, the Shia have added many innovations to the faith, and this is why they are called Ahlel Bidah (the People of Bidah). One such Bidah (innovation) is the practise of Matam, in which the Shia beat themselves in Muharram on the day of Ashura. The Shia will slap their chests, beat their backs, and involve themselves in other practises in order to “commemorate” the dead.
As for the Ahlus Sunnah, they are saddened by the wrongful death of Hussain (رضّى الله عنه). He is one of the many great heroes of Islam that died in the Name of Allah. However, the Ahlus Sunnah does not engage in self-flagellation or self-mutilation, which are both considered strictly Haram (forbidden). The Prophet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم) forbade barbaric practises like such, and he said: “No harm may be inflicted on oneself.”

In another article the author points the negative perception that self flagellation gives to non Muslims:

Ibn al Hashimi:
As can be seen, the Shia are giving Islam a bad name; the non-Muslims will see this and think that Muslims are nothing but uncivilized barbarians. This is definitely not Islam. Such ridicolous practises are reminiscent of pagan rituals of the most crude design!

Reply – Ibn al Hashimi’s arguments mirror those of the enemies of Islam

A typical reason for such writings against the practice of self-flagellation is a frequently a deep-seated jealousy that the Shias love God, His Prophet and the Ahlu’l bayt with such ardent devotion that it causes them to be prepared to lay down their bodies and their lives for Him, His Prophet (s) and his Ahl’ul bayt (as). There is an obvious feeling in the hearts of those who cannot stand such forms of mourning - a poisonous jealousy which they articulate in semi-religious language. That is this feeling - Ali (as)’s Shias are prepared to lay down their lives for him and his sons (the Imams) to this day, a fact correctly sensed from the acts of self-flagellation. Yet Mu’awiya’s alleged lovers cannot find within themselves anything like this level of devotion – like a man who sees his neighbour’s house is better but will not admit to it. Above all, since love for these iconic religious figures is a manifestation of love for Allah (swt), it implies Ali (as) and the Imams from the Ahl’ul bayt (as) inspire the love of Allah (swt) to a degree that is unthinkable of when it comes to the barren, sterile and paradoxical figures of Sunni Islam. We refer the seeker of deep knowledge to the example that we had cited earlier in this same chapter, that of the revered Sahaba Uways al-Qarni (ra) who upon hearing that the Holy Prophet (s) had lost a tooth at the hands of the Kaffirs (in the Battle of Uhud, mourned this loss by smashing out all of his own teeth with a rock. He did this with his own hands owing to his devotion to the Prophet (s). To extract one of one’s own teeth in grief may be an act of raw emotion, but to remove them all out with a blunt instrument is a calculated and well thought through religious mourning ritual. The Shias originate from such men like Oways (ra) who followed Ali (as). Tell us Ibn al Hashimi whose love and devotion was greater for the injured Prophet (s) the extreme bloody act of Uways (ra) or that of Uthman who evidenced his devotion by deserting the army in the midst of battle only to return after 3 days?

The author has failed to provide any reference in the context of self-flagellation and has but highlighted his gross ignorance of the fact that such rituals are permissible in the Qur’an and Sunnah. Famously the former mentions that Hadhrath Yaqub (as) wept so much for Yusuf (as) that he went blind. Further, in the Qur’an Allah (sawt) lauds this as a virtue of Yacoub (as) and a hallmark of his capacity for love for Yusuf (as) who was unlike his brothers a Proof of God. What is more injurious to the body – a few cuts on a back and scalp, or injury to the eyes? Would Ibn al Hashimi not place the act of mourning leading to diasability within the definition of an irreligious, extreme form of mourning?

Obviously, in view of these strong evidences from the Qur’an, Sunnah and Sunni texts which support the Shia ritual self-flagellation (as we have cited), Ibn al Hashimi has had to resort to ridiculous analogies instead. The currency of the latter is flawed logic about sex and barbarism, all of which have nothing to do with the issue and seem pointedly absurd. His mind is pervaded by watching global television and internet sites wherein the following acts are portrayed as barbaric:

the Islamic death sentence for murder and stoning for adultery

the amputation of the hand for theft,

the halal slaughter of animals by slitting their necks

Curiously here we have an alleged Muslim extending this mode of indoctrination and brainwashing about Islam to self-flagellation by Shias which he wants you to say is barbaric – while in earnest these Muslims are mourning for the tragedies that befell the Supreme Guides to Truth and Salvation, Muhammad (s) and his family, on account of their love of Allah (swt). In doing so Ibn Hashimi has proved that he is no friend of Islam or of Muslims, his mind has simply been moulded in a dysfunctional way by the British-founded Wahabi ideology, which is no friend of Islam or Muslims despite its pretensions. His Islam is full of self-evident contradictions like those just cited. And he fails to note the deeper and horrible truths – that true barbarism is the religion of Hinda and Mu’awiya he signs up to and endorses a belief wherein:

1. To quote Imam Nawawi from his book "Al-Majmo'a Shrah al-Mahdab" Volume 1 page 348 Kitab al-Taharah states:

"Circumcision is obligatory for men and women and many of the Salaf have said so"
The mutilation of the genitals of innocent female girls through female circumcision
wherein the followers of Mu’awiya are happy to cut off their innocent infant daughter’s clitoris then stitch her vulva up making her urinate through a hole the size of a pea until her husband rips it open when he penetrates her on her wedding night . This despicable act of mutilation is criticised the world over, and is banned in many Western countries, yet this should not unhinge Ibn al Hashimi as it is the Sunnah of the Salaf that he venerates. It is interesting that:

Ibn al Hashimi:
the Ahlus Sunnah does not engage in self-flagellation or self-mutilation, which are both considered strictly Haram (forbidden). The Prophet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم) forbade barbaric practises like such, and he said: “No harm may be inflicted on oneself.”

If self mutilation is ‘strictly Haram’ and the Prophet said “No harm may be inflicted on oneself” why is the mutilation of female Instruments a Sunnah in your School of thought?

2. The brutal murder of Hujr bin Adi (ra), wherein one of his companions was buried alive is completely acceptable since to quote

Ansar.org:
"Muawiya's severity in killing Hijr was because Hijr tried to transgress against the Islamic nation and to break the bond of the Muslims and Mu'awiyah considered it as an endeavor to corrupt the earth especially in Kufah where some groups of the affliction first appeared against Uthman. If Uthman were lenient in this matter, which ultimately lead to his death and lead the Islamic nation to the greatest affliction and caused blood to run like rivers, then Mu'awiyah wanted to cut this affliction from its roots by killing Hijr"

3. The attack on the companions of the Holy Prophet (s) in Madina by Yazeed, when quote Ibn al Kathir from Al-Bidayah Wal Nihayah (Urdu), Vol 8 Page 1146; Nafees Academy Karachi:

"Yazeed committed a major sin by ordering Muslim bin Utbah to make Medina Mubah for three days. This was a most horrible mistake. Many Sahaba and their children were slaughtered".

This was undoubtedly a despicable barbaric act, but no criticisms should be levelled at the commander in Chief Yazeed, as to quote

Azam Tariq:
YAZID WAS THE COMMANDER OF MUSLIM FORCES WHO MARCHED TO CAESAR'S CITY. THIS EXPEDITION WAS SENT DURING THE REIGN OF HAZRAT MUAWIYAH AND IN THIS TASK FORCE WERE INCLUDED ELDERLY AND ILLUSTRIOUS SAHABA LIKE HAZRAT ABU AYYUB ANSARI WHOSE FUNERAL PRAYER WAS LED BY YAZID ACCORDING TO THE WILL OF HAZRAT AYYUB ANSARI HIMSELF. THIS EXPEDITION TOOK PLACE IN 51 H IN WHICH HAZRAT HUSAYN FOUGHT UNDER THE LEADERSHIP OF YAZID. THIS WAS THE PIONEERING MUSLIM FORCE WHICH LANDED IN CAESAR'S CITY AND ACCORDING TO A HADITH NARRATED BY ABDULLAH BIN UMAR WHICH HAS BEEN RECORDED BY BUKHARI, RASUL-ALLAH SAID:
"THE ARMY WHICH WILL FIRST EMBARK ON THE EXPEDITION OF CONTANTINOPLE WILL BLESSED." (BUKHARI).
YAZID WAS THE COMMANDER OF MUSLIM FORCES ON THIS EXPEDITION WHO WAGED JIHAD IN CAESAR'S CITY AND AS SUCH HE FALLS WITHIN THE PARAMETER OF ABOVE HADITH OF THE PROPHET (SAW). IN VIEW OF THIS IT IS NOT BECOMING ON ANY MUSLIM TO CAST ASPERIONS ON YAZID AS THE ENTIRE ARMY WHICH TOOK PART IN THIS COMPAIGN HAS BEEN BLESSED BY ALLAH IN THE CONTEXT OF ABOVE HADITH.

4. The murder of Malik bin Nuwayra and rape of his wife by Khalid bin Walid is completely acceptable, the perpetrator of such acts is immune from punishment in this world and in the next.

5. The slaughter of the infant sons of Ubaydullah ibn Abbas, by Mu’awiya’s general as we find in Tarikh ibn Asakir, Volume 10 page 146 merits no punishment from Mu’awiya or criticism by his advocates.

6. He provides self-implicit support, for the militant wing of Wahabism – the Al Qaeda and Taliban terrorists who have nothing better to do prove their devotion to God than mutilate, torture and murder innocent men, women and children in supreme acts of barbarism anyone can watch on the Internet such as decapitating civilians simply for driving trucks with food in them for grocers (and admitting that that was the person’s only ‘crime’) and nailing boy’s heads to walls with 10 inch nails, as a mechanism to obtain the satisfaction of God and with it a great deal of course, base sexual activity with 70 virgins in the next world.

7. Attacking Shia places of worship, and killing those inside them is not a cause for concern.

8. The Taleban practice of throwing acid at girls seeking to attend school, permanently disfiguring them in the process

9. Conducting mass killings on spectacular scale such as those on September 11 and the murder of countless Muslims and non-Muslims the world over are in complete conformity with the fundamentalist Wahabi mindset.

The above are all examples of barbarism that are part and parcel of the Nawasib faith and the forefathers they revere. Such acts attract far greater level revulsion and hatred on account of their barbarity; they are far more brutal than the Shia acts of self flagellation. If despite this reality all of the above Sunni administered acts are noble deeds committed by noble Sunni men, then Ibn al Hashimi has no right to attack the Shia practice of self flagellation. One only needs to trawl through the internet and television to find graphic, violent, detestable and upsetting images showing:

female Muslim circumcision,

schools girls being disfigured after being attacked with acid,

the aftermath of suicide attacks

al Qaeda terrotists reciting the name of Allah whilst indulging themselves in decapitations, torture and body mutilation:

Tell us Ibn al Hashimi do such images create an appreciation of Islam and Muslims?

In light of this to paraphrase Ibn al Hashimi:

As can be seen, the Sunnis are giving Islam a bad name; the non-Muslims will see this and think that Muslims are nothing but uncivilized barbarians. This is definitely not Islam. Such ridiculous practises are reminiscent of pagan rituals of the most crude design!

Fifteenth Objection– The Shia should channel grief in a more meaningful way

Ibn al Hashimi:
In any case, there are better avenues of channeling grief, including reading Quran and being a good Muslim. What better way to commemorate the loss of Hussain (رضّى الله عنه) than by trying to rid the world of evil and barbarity? A person could donate money to the poor, create a trust fund in the name of the deceased, etc etc….the options for channeling grief are almost infinite, so why beat oneself up? What does it accomplish? We can only wonder why the Shia follow a faith that advocates such barbarity.

Reply – There is no reason why all the above cannot be done alongside self flagellation

This argument is based on some absurd assumption that this method of ‘channelling grief’ precludes one from indulging in all of the above cited acts. This is indeed an absurd argument, there is no reason why someone cannot do all of the above acts. A Shia could for example could donate to the poor, set up a direct debit in a trust fund and perform self flagellation, so there really should no objection. As for ‘trying to rid the world of evil and barbarity’ this is one of objectives behind commemorating the tragedy of Karbala, for when we recollect the martyrdom of Imam Hussain (as) his family and disciples, their acts of bravery and resolve against evil and barbarity are cited by our Ulema as a mechanism with which to encourage people to rid the world of tyranny and oppression! When we take out street processions we let the world know that we are at one with all the oppressed peoples of the world whether that be in Chechnya, Kashmir, Burma, Iraq and are one voice against evil and barbarity whether it caused by Muslims or Non Muslims. It were these mourning rituals that have acted as the focal point for socio-political change, to quote Wikipedia:

“According to the prevailing conditions at the time of the commemoration, such reminiscences may become a framework for implicit dissent or explicit protest. It was, for instance, used during the Islamic Revolution of Iran , the Lebanese Civil War, the Lebanese resistance against the Israeli occupation and in the 1990s Uprising in Bahrain. Sometimes the `Ashura' celebrations associate the memory of Al-Husayn's martyrdom with the conditions of Islam and Muslims (both of which have been historically continually put down by the world powers) in referance to Imam Hussain's famous quote on the day of Ashura: "Every day is Ashura, every land is Karbala".[29]
From the period of the Iranian Constitutional Revolution (1905-11) onward, mourning gatherings increasingly assumed a political aspect. Following an old established tradition, preachers compared the oppressors of the time with Imam Hosayn's enemies, the umayyads.[30]
The political function of commemoration was very marked in the years leading up to the Islamic Revolution of 1978-79, as well as during the revolution itself. In addition, the implicit self-identification of the Muslim revolutionaries with Imam Hosayn led to a blossoming of the cult of the martyr, expressed most vividly, perhaps, in the vast cemetery of Behesht-e Zahra, to the south of Tehran, where the martyrs of the revolution and the war against Iraq are buried”
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day_of_Ashura

May Allah (swt) grant us all the ability to utilise the tragedy of Karbala as the mechanism to rid the world of evil and tyranny – Ameen.

SOURCE: http://www.answering-ansar.org/answers/azadari/en/chap16.php
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by Sweetnecta: 12:52am On Nov 15, 2010
@Zubeyr; « #34 on: Today at 03:37:05 PM »
[Quote]I wish as Muslims we can get along but our problem is ignorance people like sweetnecta should know better and go further their knowledge in Islam before spreading lies up in here suggesting that[b] 50%[/b] of the Koran was about Prophet Musa was not only a big lie but also an insult to the intelligence of people here Koran out 114 chapters or surahs has only mentioned Prophet Musa in 13 surahs
An other problem with sweetnecta she is eager to use some Arabic words but she screwed up every time she mispilled Uhud as Huud Wahshi as Waashi Jahiliyyah as Jahaliyah[/Quote]May Allah forgive all of us, and guide our hearts to what is good. Amin. Arabic word is oral. The West African, for example for the most part say Shin, instead of Sin. It does not matter how I spelled it. I have seem people who spelled Mubarak with a "C" before the K. Others spell Muhammad with an "E" before before the D, while instead of U, they write O. My primary concern is this, a good portion of the Quran is about Musa at least. His life, his condition with Fir'awn, his leadership with the Children of Israel, and other passing references about him. Alhamdulillah, a muslim who made a mistake in good intention to explain Islam, gets reward for effort. If he or she is correct, the reward is doubled. No one is a full scholar that will say he is a scholar, unless those who are arrogant. By the way I am a male, since you have taken the time out to read my post, my gender should have been obvious. But its understandable, since you saw "Sweet" in my name.

[Quote]An other point we as Sunnis shouldn't dismiss every thing about Shia especially when it comes to the love of Ahl elbeyt ( Family of the Prophet ) The Prophet ask us to love them as a sign of gratitude to him Allah says "Say (O Mohamed to mankind ) I do not ask of you any reward for it except for Love for my near relatives "Koran 42:23 but to my Shia I hope they understand that this verse include our love also to Seyida Aisha and Seyida Hafsa wives of the Prophet and daughters of the first two caliphs the sad thing is Shia Scholars don't hesitate to rant and insult those two great Noble women which is wrong and unacceptable by any standard[/Quote]May Allah reward you for efforts. Amin.

This is "Appendix A: Qur'anic Verses on Moses" of the book The Mystery of Israel in Ancient Egypt: The Exodus in the Qur'an, the Old Testament, Archaeological Finds, and Historical Sources. The Qur’an recounts details of the story of Moses in a number of chapters. For easy reference, this appendix compiles the longest of these accounts, presented in ascending order of length. We have not included the story of Moses’ spiritual journey looking for a certain wise man (18.60-82). This journey, in which he was accompanied with an unnamed assistant, is rather unrelated to the history of the nation of Israel. Passing references to Moses’ story are found in other Qur’anic chapters also.
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 1:36am On Nov 15, 2010
Sweetnecta:

@Zubeyr; « #34 on: Today at 03:37:05 PM »May Allah forgive all of us, and guide our hearts to what is good. Amin. , No one is a full scholar that will say he is a scholar, unless those who are arrogant.

it is amazing how people whose intent is to conceal the truth from the vast number of people is asking for forgiveness and talking about arrogance and yet claiming he is no scholar, or rather as he terms it "full scholar".dont you fear Allah?if you hate me,no problem,i can understand.but fear me not but fear Allah and be just.treat people with good manners.the holy Quran says to demonstrate how kind and good mannered the Prophet was with his contemporaries:

16:125 Call unto the way of thy Lord with wisdom and fair exhortation, and reason with them in the better way. Lo! thy Lord is Best Aware of him who strayeth from His way, and He is Best Aware of those who go aright.

Allah can forgive you for not fasting,praying,drinking,womanizing and all the sins you commit out of negligence or actions against the will and obligations to God,but Allah will never forgive you or anyone for concealing the truth,distorting,or misrepresenting it.Allah will not forgive you for not enjoining the good and not forbidding evil.that is the essence of islam as the Quran tells us that we"muslims are the best of nation brought out for mankind,enjoining good (amr bil maroof) and forbidding evil (nahi anil munkar).here we have you trying to lessen or belittle the sunnah of the Prophet and trying to conceal parts of it.i am telling you you have and must accept Ali as the first successor to the prophet and no one else (not abu bakr) because the Prophet with instruction from Allah appointed Ali as the first of 12 sucessors.you reply me by telling you love Ali,so in other words it is ok if you deny his right and his rightful position that Allah has given him.the Prophet told us he is leaving behind the thaqalain (the two weighty things)-the Quran and his Ahl-al-bayt (household members).he said if we hold on to them we will never go astray.how well do you follow that?how well did those you put on par with the Ahl-al-bayt obey this sunnah and instruction from the Prophet?those you praise from the days of the Prophet (because they were sahaba) also have to obey this instruction.this instruction is for all muslims,both in the past and present when the Prophet declared Ali as sucessor,the verse of completion of religion was revealed:"today i (Allah) have completed your religion for you (mankind),and perfected my favor upon you and is please with islam as a religion".Imamate is the completion and perfection of deen.but you reject that nimah (favor).when someone wants to hold a dialogue to raise awareness he is told to shut up and "go to hell" and his posts are all deleted.you must accept the imams of the ahl-al-bayt (the household of the Prophet) as the divinely chosen guides and leaders to guide us and no one else.you can delete my posts all that you want.i rest my case with Allah and his messenger.Allah will judge between us.
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by KwaraShia: 7:31am On Nov 15, 2010
zubeyr:

An other point we as Sunnis  shouldn't dismiss every thing about Shia especially when it comes to the love of Ahl elbeyt ( Family of the Prophet ) The Prophet ask us to love them as a sign of gratitude to him  Allah says "Say (O Mohamed to mankind ) I do not ask of you any reward for it except for Love for my near relatives "Koran 42:23 but to my Shia I hope they understand that this verse include our love also to Seyida Aisha and Seyida Hafsa wives of the Prophet and daughters of the first two caliphs the sad thing is Shia  Scholars  don't hesitate to rant and insult those two great  Noble women which is wrong and  unacceptable  by any standard

Actually, with all due respect bro, the verse does NOT include 'Aa'ishah and Hafsah. The verse specifically mentions "the near RELATIVES". Neither of the two women was even part of Banoo Haashim, much less being the near relatives of the Prophet (pbuh).

You can read more about that verse here http://www.wilayat.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=595:ayah-al-muwaddah-a-new-analysis&catid=39:quran.

Fi amanillah.
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 11:55am On Nov 15, 2010
Mubahila with the christians of najran-armless battle with the christians who disputed with the Prophet (sa).

“Hadith of Mubahila”

A mubahila is a confrontation with no weapons but with each party swearing and laying a curse over the other that Allah will show a sign (punishment) and prove the liar wrong.

We can also get an understanding of who the Ahl-al-bayt are when the christians of najran entered a mubahila with the holy Prophet.the christians were not happy with the advent and wide spread of islam in arabia.even today we see that the christians too are not happy with the fire-spread of islam in europe and america.recently a german priest burnt himself to death to protest the spread of islam in germany.he was frustrated.

So the christians went to see the prophet to discuss the issue and maybe in their view win the Prophet to christianity (auozubillah!)after discussions over 3 days starting from Saturday,the christians were even treated so well that the Prophet asked them to pray in his mosque in medina.several beliefs were discussed.

At the end there was no agreement,so a revelation was sent by Allah:

But whoever disputes with you in this matter after what has come to you of knowledge, then say: Come let us call our sons and your sons and our women and your women and our “nafs” (self) and your “nafs”, then let us be earnest in prayer, and pray for the curse of God on the liars. [Qur'an 3:61]

They were meant to curse each other for God to send a punishment on the christians if  God does not have a son.and punishment on the Prophet and his Ahl-al-bayt if God has a son.

In the next morning the Prophet came from his house.he held Hassan walking beside him.Hussain was carried by the Prophet in his arm (both his grandson were children).Fatima,his daughter came behind him and Ali also to represent the nafs of the Prophet.

Upon seeing this image,the christians were scared and they politely withdrew from confrontation.
The chief of the Christians was bishop Abul Harris. When he saw this small family of the Prophet he turned towards his fellow Christians and told them:

“Do not indulge in Mubahela with this family, for I am observing such pious faces that if they would order the mountain to come to them the mountain shall move towards them. It is therefore prudent to make treaty with them rather than confrontation of this spiritual imminence”.

They asked the Prophet for peace and it was accepted.the Prophet extended the hand of friendship towards them, a treaty was signed and both parties left on friendly terms.we can see how kind and politely the Prophet treated them.for those who accuse islam with the sword,the Prophet never threatened their predecessors with the sword.he never told them if you don’t believe in me I will kill you.

This verse also illustrates who the family of the Prophet was and who are the members.also,Imam Ali was chosen by the Prophet as his own “nafs”(self).in other words,Ali and the Prophet are one and the same nature (only that there would be no prophet after Muhammad (sa) therefore Ali was made first khalifa and imam by divine decree.just the way we did not choose who a prophet is but Allah chooses His messengers,Allah is also the One who chooses the successor to the messenger who will guide and protect the religion and the ummah after the messenger.these facts and events recorded in “the hadith of mubahela” can further be backed up when one reads the “hadith of the pond of khumm”(also known as "hadith of ghadir khum"wink,”hadith of the two weighty things”,”hadith of the twelve sucessors” ,"hadith al-wilayah"and “hadith of the cloak”.these hadiths are recorded in both shia and sunni hadith references.

May Allah guide us all and give us victory like the victory of Muhammad and the Ahl-al-bayt.
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 1:18pm On Nov 15, 2010
EVENTS OF KARBALA AND THE MASSACRE OF THE PROPHET'S FAMILY HEADED BY THE THIRD IMAM,AND GRANDSON OF THE PROPHET,IMAM HUSSAIN:

http://www.convertstoislam.com/Karbala/karbala.HTML

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Karbala

When the Holy Prophet Muhammad (phuh&hf) informed Fatimah,his daughter, (s.a.) of the Martyrdom in store for his grandson,Hussain, she burst into tears and asked, "O my father! when would my son be martyred?" "In such a critical moment," he replied," When neither I nor you, nor Ali would be alive. " This accentuated her grief and she inquired again," Who then, O my father, would commemorate Hussain's martyrdom?". The Holy Prophet (pbuh&hf) said, "The men and the women of a particular sect of my followers, who will befriend my Ahlul-Bayt, will mourn for Hussain and commemorate his martyrdom each year in every century."

hence mourning in the month of muharram is a sunnah of the Prophet that must be upheld.aside,it is also a duty to feel the grief in rememberance since a divine guide,in the person of the third divine imam,Hussain,was beheaded and matyred.this imam laid his life down and that of his family members and close friends so that islam will live and not die in the hands of yazeed.the imams are made to protect the deen and guide the muslims.imam hussain's defiance to yield to the demands of the tyrant,yazeed,was in itself a victory.the beheading of the imam,saw the victory of blood over the sword and justice over injustice and tyranny.that was a time the ummah was sleeping and relaxed.only the imam and a band of few followers stood firm and never yielded to compromise the deen.the blood of the imam brought about a revival and awakening.the prophet said:"Hassan and Hussain are two imams whether they stand up or they sit down".this is a reference to imam Hassan who throughout his imamate did not rise up in revolt ("sitting down"wink while imam hussain had no other option to save the ummah from yazeed and awaken their spirit than to rise up and lay his life for islam to live.

i do mourn hussain,because the prophet said :"hussain is from me and i am from hussain,my flesh is his flesh and my blood is his blood".the beheading of hussain was like beheading the Prophet himself.i mourn because the prophet's flesh was cut into pieces so that islam will survive and i will have the chance to be guided.

therefore one would be curious to ask:Hussain,the third divinely appointed leader and successor of the Prophet,and grandson of the best of mankind,Prophet Muhammad,messenger of God,sacrificed his life in defiance for islam to survive,how many of our leaders in the present world would lay down their lives for islam or suffer like the imam  and his family suffered?how many even if they are not muslims,would uphold justice to death without compromise?the lessons of karbala are too many and the reasons to commemorate and mourn in the month of muharram are much more.

may Allah guide us all and give us the ability to stay on the Right Path.ameen.
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by muhsin(m): 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2010
Hey, what's going on up there? I'll soon contribute, inshaAllah.
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by chakula: 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2010
WHAT A SET UP?SHIIA AGAIN THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE YOU PEOPLE ARE WRONG AND INSHA ALLAH YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DECIEVE NOBODY HERE BETTER TO PARK ALL YOUR LIES AWAY.
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2010
chakula:

WHAT A SET UP?SHIIA AGAIN THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE YOU PEOPLE ARE WRONG AND INSHA ALLAH YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DECIEVE NOBODY HERE BETTER TO PARK ALL YOUR LIES AWAY.

please brother,guide me to the truth and show me what is right since you know what is wrong.Allah will reward you.show me why we are wrong and why you are right.
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2010
English lectures worth viewing for English speakers by USA Professor and Islamic preacher Hassanain Rajabali,titled:

1.) Did the Prophet [s] Appoint Imam Ali as Successor?-Hassanain Rajabali:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b90bAPS7Qjk

2.) Imamate In Islam - Hassanain Rajabali:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxlFq6za4IY

3.) Who Are The Shia? -Hassanain Rajabali:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOHDyU0nz_k

4.) Imam Ali and the Quran-Hassanain Rajabali:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNf_SUwn-UA
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by Sweetnecta: 3:53am On Nov 16, 2010
@LagosShia: « #41 on: Yesterday at 01:36:39 AM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Yesterday at 12:52:24 AM
@Zubeyr; « #34 on: Today at 03:37:05 PM »May Allah forgive all of us, and guide our hearts to what is good. Amin. , No one is a full scholar that will say he is a scholar, unless those who are arrogant.

it is amazing how people whose intent is to conceal the truth from the vast number of people is asking for forgiveness and talking about arrogance and yet claiming he is no scholar, or rather as he terms it "full scholar".dont you fear Allah?if you hate me,no problem,i can understand.but fear me not but fear Allah and be just.treat people with good manners.the holy Quran says to demonstrate how kind and good mannered the Prophet was with his contemporaries:[/Quote]How do you conclude that I fear you? Where in the piece I wrote that you discovered that I said I am a scholar, even a student of Islam, or how you think I have hatred for you? Where am I concealing the truth, that my bloodline have hanged on to, I was born on and I have not at anytime doubted it in close to 60 years? Your Islam may be different fro mine, but I will always be a muslim till the day of my death, and beyond. I have no enmity towards a human, and muslims are people i love for the pleasure of Allah. Please, say what you know, and dont read my mind, since it will be impossible for you to. Id Mubarackah Sayd to you and all.

[Quote]16:125 Call unto the way of thy Lord with wisdom and fair exhortation, and reason with them in the better way. Lo! thy Lord is Best Aware of him who strayeth from His way, and He is Best Aware of those who go aright.[/Quote]ay Allah count us among those who are aright. Amin.

[Quote]Allah can forgive you for not fasting,praying,drinking,womanizing and all the sins you commit out of negligence or actions against the will and obligations to God,but Allah will never forgive you or anyone for concealing the truth,distorting,or misrepresenting it.Allah will not forgive you for not enjoining the good and not forbidding evil.that is the essence of islam as the Quran tells us that we"muslims are the best of nation brought out for mankind,enjoining good (amr bil maroof) and forbidding evil (nahi anil munkar).here we have you trying to lessen or belittle the sunnah of the Prophet and trying to conceal parts of it.[/Quote]My brother in Islam, I now live in 20/21st century, if you decide to be the enemy of Abu Bakr, Umar (RA) and others and states from your own opinion that I have no love for Ali ibn Abi Talib (RA), you are on your own in your decision, because you do not know my heart and I do not know yours. I take Islam 100%, and practice the sunnah as it comes to my knowing it. I will not go in the middle of the companions of the Messenger (AS) and select as my heart desires. I take them all.Whoever Muhammad ibn Abdallah loved, I love that person for the sake of Allah because He ordained that I take what His Messenger gives and rejects what he forbids. I have defended Islam in the best way I can; talk about Islam and make dawah to those who listen.

[Quote]i am telling you you have and must accept Ali as the first successor to the prophet and no one else (not abu bakr) because the Prophet with instruction from Allah appointed Ali as the first of 12 sucessors.you reply me by telling you love Ali,so in other words it is ok if you deny his right and his rightful position that Allah has given him.the Prophet told us he is leaving behind the thaqalain (the two weighty things)-the Quran and his Ahl-al-bayt (household members).he said if we hold on to them we will never go astray.how well do you follow that?how well did those you put on par with the Ahl-al-bayt obey this sunnah and instruction from the Prophet?those you praise from the days of the Prophet (because they were sahaba) also have to obey this instruction.this instruction is for all muslims,both in the past and present when the Prophet declared Ali as sucessor,the verse of completion of religion was revealed:"today i (Allah) have completed your religion for you (mankind),and perfected my favor upon you and is please with islam as a religion".Imamate is the completion and perfection of deen.but you reject that nimah (favor).when someone wants to hold a dialogue to raise awareness he is told to shut up and "go to hell" and his posts are all deleted.you must accept the imams of the ahl-al-bayt (the household of the Prophet) as the divinely chosen guides and leaders to guide us and no one else.you can delete my posts all that you want.i rest my case with Allah and his messenger.Allah will judge between us.[/Quote]Ali ibn Abi Talib (RA) knew Muhammad (AS) more than you or I can. Whatever his decision that made him accepted Abu Bakr, Umar bin Khattab and Uthman bin Affan (RA as 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Kilafa) before him, I follow his wisdom and accepted what he accepted. I do not disagree with his wisdom, do doI disagree with the wisdom of the others. May Allah forgive all the leadership of Islam that have passed, indeed all muslims, and even all of us who are alive now, and those who will come in the future, till end of time. With my weakness in Islam, I am comfortable confident that I'm on the right path. My Lord is my Witness that I follow Muhammad (AS) with wholeheartedness. I do not practice hyphenated Islam. I am just a muslim, as Allah says in the Quran. By the way, I am not responsible for your post being deleted. I was banned just the other week. I have no influence of any kind and I dont know anyone. i dont wanna be dragged into a mess.
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by zubeyr(m): 7:05am On Nov 16, 2010
@ Kwarashia
Have you ever read Surat AL Ahzab " The Prophet is more worthy of the believers than themselves and His Wives are their Mothers " AL Ahzab 6
can you contradict this verse by denying that Seyida Aisha and Seyida Hafsa   are not among the Wives of the Prophets and are not your Mothers
you will automatically exit the fold of Islam if you say so
How dare can  you  claim that those Two noble Women are not a part of relatives of the Prophet or His Household?
I am not sure how fluent are you in Arabic ? but Ahl Albeyt means( People of the House ) Albeyt in Arabic means House so therefore Aisha and 
Hafsa are both a part of Ahl Albeyt and this verse emphasized that all the Prophet ' s wives are Allah Says Talking to The Prophet wives "And abide 
in your  House and do not display yourselves the display of the former time of ignorance and establish Prayer and give zakah and obey Allah and   His Messenger Allah intends only to remove from you the impurity of sins Ahl Albeyt( People of the Prophet's household ) and to purify you with   
extensive Purification" AL Ahzab 33 so why Allah called them here Ahl Albeyt ? it obvious He Meant the Prophet's wives since He was talking to   them the narrative and the context are obvious

My Muslim Shia Brothers I regard you as Muslims yet innovative Muslims furthermore I warned of two serious issues as far as many shiites concerned cursing the Prophet's companions and wives and invading the Sunni community with Shia doctrine
As many Sunni I believe Shia are producers of many religious innovations (bidah) but are not unbelievers and  the truth has only one face almost  90 % of Muslim are Sunnis this being the case the Shia as minority and oppsition also have the right to voice their beliefs about us
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 11:38am On Nov 16, 2010
Sweetnecta:

@LagosShia: « #41 on: Yesterday at 01:36:39 AM »How do you conclude that I fear you? Where in the piece I wrote that you discovered that I said I am a scholar, even a student of Islam, or how you think I have hatred for you? Where am I concealing the truth, that my bloodline have hanged on to, I was born on and I have not at anytime doubted it in close to 60 years? Your Islam may be different fro mine, but I will always be a muslim till the day of my death, and beyond. I have no enmity towards a human, and muslims are people i love for the pleasure of Allah. Please, say what you know, and dont read my mind, since it will be impossible for you to. Id Mubarackah Sayd to you and all.

Let Fear Allah and be mindful of Him.Nor do I say anyone is my enemy.Eid Mubarak to you too.if we can hold a dialogue and that is the purpose of any forum,we can exchange our views and ideas and then let everyone see who says the truth and who does not.

The Quran says bring your proof if you are truthful:HaTu Borhanakum InKuntum Sadiqeen

My brother in Islam, I now live in 20/21st century, if you decide to be the enemy of Abu Bakr, Umar (RA) and others and states from your own opinion that I have no love for Ali ibn Abi Talib (RA), you are on your own in your decision, because you do not know my heart and I do not know yours. I take Islam 100%, and practice the sunnah as it comes to my knowing it. I will not go in the middle of the companions of the Messenger (AS) and select as my heart desires. I take them all.Whoever Muhammad ibn Abdallah loved, I love that person for the sake of Allah because He ordained that I take what His Messenger gives and rejects what he forbids. I have defended Islam in the best way I can; talk about Islam and make dawah to those who listen.
My Dear sister in Islam,I am an enemy of no one.but indeed I am a friend and lover of Ahlul-Bayty and the Holy Prophet Muhammad and I am an enemy to their enemies.anyone who tamper with their right and anger them,past and present,I am an open enemy of that person.

This is the commandment of Allah in the Quran.Allah told his Prophet that he should ask us of no reward except the love of his near kin.the Quran says: Qul La As-a-Lukum Ilal-Mawaddata Fil Qurbah.the Messenger of Allah during His last sermon said:”I am leaving behind you the two weighty things,the Quran and my Ahlul-Bayt”.again he gathered the thousands and declared under the hot sun of arabian that “am I not the master of every believer and have more authority (Awla bil mu’minin min anfusihim) over the believer than the believer over himself?people said yes! He asked am I not the master (mawla) of every believer?people said yes!he then raised the hand of Ali and said whoever I am the master (mawla),Ali is also his master (mawla)”.the Quran orders us to follow the Imams:

http://www.answering-ansar.org/answers/imamate/en/chap11.php

in these delcrations and if you go through the hadith regarding when the messenger was first ordered by Allah to warn his near ones (Anzir Ashiratakal Aqrabin),he gather banu hashem and asked them who will believe in him and be his helper and successor?no one answered but only the then little boy Ali Ibn Abi Talib replied and said he will be!!that happened 3 times.then Abu Lahab mocked Abu Talib,Ali’s father,and told him:”your nephew,Muhammad,has ordered you to obey your (9 years old) son”!!!!

If the messenger left a will with us,it is our duty to believe in that will and stand by it.regardless whether Abu Bakr or Umar or whoever goes against that,I will stand by that.no one has the right to disobey the messenger.we are commanded to obey the messenger and to love the Ahlul-Bayt.you don’t love them when you want to deny them their right.you don’t love them when you ignore those who offended them and still love those who offended them on equal measure.

It is your right to accept that indeed the Prophet of Allah left behind a sucessor.and not only 1 but 12!!!he said if we hold on to them we will never go astray till the day of judgement.and if not for them,even if you deny their right,islam would not have stayed and survived the assaults of banu ummayya.we must accept the 12 imams,the last of whom is still alive and he is the Mahdi both sunnis and shias are waiting for.accept the first,Ali,that was deignated and declared by the Prophet himself you will surely accept the 12th.the Prophet said there will be 12 successors.all these hadiths I am quoting are both in the sunni and shia references of hadiths.

http://www.answering-ansar.org/answers/mahdi/en/chap3.php

Let fear Allah and be wary of Him.the Quran made it compulsory to obey the messenger and love His Ahlul-Bayt.love does not end by simply saying it.it is when you follow the truth and what is right.it is when you expose their enemies.it is when you stand by them and refuse to bow to the transgressions committed against them.we all will have to account to Allah.having the correct views does not hurt anyone.let us stand by it and be firm.

Ali ibn Abi Talib (RA) knew Muhammad (AS) more than you or I can. Whatever his decision that made him accepted Abu Bakr, Umar bin Khattab and Uthman bin Affan (RA as 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Kilafa) before him, I follow his wisdom and accepted what he accepted. I do not disagree with his wisdom, do doI disagree with the wisdom of the others. May Allah forgive all the leadership of Islam that have passed, indeed all muslims, and even all of us who are alive now, and those who will come in the future, till end of time. With my weakness in Islam, I am comfortable confident that I'm on the right path. My Lord is my Witness that I follow Muhammad (AS) with wholeheartedness. I do not practice hyphenated Islam. I am just a muslim, as Allah says in the Quran. By the way, I am not responsible for your post being deleted. I was banned just the other week. I have no influence of any kind and I dont know anyone. i dont wanna be dragged into a mess.

There was no one closer to the Prophet Muhammad than Ali Ibn Abi Talib.true he knew the messenger more we can ever know him.
The question you are forcing me to pose is :did Ali accept abu bakar?did anything happen?
When did Ali pay allegiance to abu bakr (if he ever did)? Why was Ali’s house threatened with fire and for what and by who?was Fatimah denied inheritance and by who and for what reasons and is that islamic?:
http://www.answering-ansar.org/answers/fadak/fadak_of_al_zahra.pdf

If you answer those questions,you will inshaAllah feel the pain we feel for the Ahlul-Bayt.

the Ahlul-Bayt are an obligation for us to believe,love and obey them.but as soon as the Prophet passed away,they were abused and ignored and neglected.it was the same policies which started shortly after the messenger’s death that continue all the way till karbala.these events led to karabal.Imam Ali was denied of his right to succession,after the messenger had decclared him the master of every believer including over those that rush to grab power.

Today is eid and we are slaughtering our rams.let us not forget how the bad policies against the Ahlul-Bayt led to karbala.even when you and I want to slaughter our animals,we give them water as sadaqa to Allah.your Prophet and my Prophet’s grandson was slaughtered on the banks of the eupherates river and was denied to even have water before being beheaded.Allahu Akbar!!!and you expect me to forget?not to follow the sunnah of the Prophet in remembering this individual who was beheaded?not to cry for him?not to beat myself?no!i will only love them and follow what Allah and His messenger has ordered me by reviving their rememberance and by never letting the truth and their reality to die away.that is the essence of ashura.

Who does the Quran delcare as you wali?
Verily, your Wali (Protector or Helper) is Allah, His Messenger, and the believers, - those who perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), and give Zakat, and they bow down (submit themselves with obedience to Allah in prayer).

http://www.answering-ansar.org/answers/verse_of_wilayah/en/index.php
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 11:41am On Nov 16, 2010
@"sweetnecta":

sorry for no reply.my reply has been deleted.this is hitler's forum!
no cross communication is allowed.
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 11:49am On Nov 16, 2010
Sweetnecta:

@LagosShia: « #41 on: Yesterday at 01:36:39 AM »How do you conclude that I fear you? Where in the piece I wrote that you discovered that I said I am a scholar, even a student of Islam, or how you think I have hatred for you? Where am I concealing the truth, that my bloodline have hanged on to, I was born on and I have not at anytime doubted it in close to 60 years? Your Islam may be different fro mine, but I will always be a muslim till the day of my death, and beyond. I have no enmity towards a human, and muslims are people i love for the pleasure of Allah. Please, say what you know, and dont read my mind, since it will be impossible for you to. Id Mubarackah Sayd to you and all.

Let Fear Allah and be mindful of Him.Nor do I say anyone is my enemy.Eid Mubarak to you too.if we can hold a dialogue and that is the purpose of any forum,we can exchange our views and ideas and then let everyone see who says the truth and who does not.

The Quran says bring your proof if you are truthful:HaTu Borhanakum InKuntum Sadiqeen

My brother in Islam, I now live in 20/21st century, if you decide to be the enemy of Abu Bakr, Umar (RA) and others and states from your own opinion that I have no love for Ali ibn Abi Talib (RA), you are on your own in your decision, because you do not know my heart and I do not know yours. I take Islam 100%, and practice the sunnah as it comes to my knowing it. I will not go in the middle of the companions of the Messenger (AS) and select as my heart desires. I take them all.Whoever Muhammad ibn Abdallah loved, I love that person for the sake of Allah because He ordained that I take what His Messenger gives and rejects what he forbids. I have defended Islam in the best way I can; talk about Islam and make dawah to those who listen.
My Dear sister in Islam,I am an enemy of no one.but indeed I am a friend and lover of Ahlul-Bayty and the Holy Prophet Muhammad and I am an enemy to their enemies.anyone who tamper with their right and anger them,past and present,I am an open enemy of that person.

This is the commandment of Allah in the Quran.Allah told his Prophet that he should ask us of no reward except the love of his near kin.the Quran says: Qul La As-a-Lukum Ilal-Mawaddata Fil Qurbah.the Messenger of Allah during His last sermon said:”I am leaving behind you the two weighty things,the Quran and my Ahlul-Bayt”.again he gathered the thousands and declared under the hot sun of arabian that “am I not the master of every believer and have more authority (Awla bil mu’minin min anfusihim) over the believer than the believer over himself?people said yes! He asked am I not the master (mawla) of every believer?people said yes!he then raised the hand of Ali and said whoever I am the master (mawla),Ali is also his master (mawla)”.the Quran orders us to follow the Imams:

in these delcrations and if you go through the hadith regarding when the messenger was first ordered by Allah to warn his near ones (Anzir Ashiratakal Aqrabin),he gather banu hashem and asked them who will believe in him and be his helper and successor?no one answered but only the then little boy Ali Ibn Abi Talib replied and said he will be!!that happened 3 times.then Abu Lahab mocked Abu Talib,Ali’s father,and told him:”your nephew,Muhammad,has ordered you to obey your (9 years old) son”!!!!

If the messenger left a will with us,it is our duty to believe in that will and stand by it.regardless whether Abu Bakr or Umar or whoever goes against that,I will stand by that.no one has the right to disobey the messenger.we are commanded to obey the messenger and to love the Ahlul-Bayt.you don’t love them when you want to deny them their right.you don’t love them when you ignore those who offended them and still love those who offended them on equal measure.

It is your right to accept that indeed the Prophet of Allah left behind a sucessor.and not only 1 but 12!!!he said if we hold on to them we will never go astray till the day of judgement.and if not for them,even if you deny their right,islam would not have stayed and survived the assaults of banu ummayya.we must accept the 12 imams,the last of whom is still alive and he is the Mahdi both sunnis and shias are waiting for.accept the first,Ali,that was deignated and declared by the Prophet himself you will surely accept the 12th.the Prophet said there will be 12 successors.all these hadiths I am quoting are both in the sunni and shia references of hadiths.

http://www.answering-ansar.org/answers/mahdi/en/chap3.php

Let fear Allah and be wary of Him.the Quran made it compulsory to obey the messenger and love His Ahlul-Bayt.love does not end by simply saying it.it is when you follow the truth and what is right.it is when you expose their enemies.it is when you stand by them and refuse to bow to the transgressions committed against them.we all will have to account to Allah.having the correct views does not hurt anyone.let us stand by it and be firm.

Ali ibn Abi Talib (RA) knew Muhammad (AS) more than you or I can. Whatever his decision that made him accepted Abu Bakr, Umar bin Khattab and Uthman bin Affan (RA as 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Kilafa) before him, I follow his wisdom and accepted what he accepted. I do not disagree with his wisdom, do doI disagree with the wisdom of the others. May Allah forgive all the leadership of Islam that have passed, indeed all muslims, and even all of us who are alive now, and those who will come in the future, till end of time. With my weakness in Islam, I am comfortable confident that I'm on the right path. My Lord is my Witness that I follow Muhammad (AS) with wholeheartedness. I do not practice hyphenated Islam. I am just a muslim, as Allah says in the Quran. By the way, I am not responsible for your post being deleted. I was banned just the other week. I have no influence of any kind and I dont know anyone. i dont wanna be dragged into a mess.

There was no one closer to the Prophet Muhammad than Ali Ibn Abi Talib.true he knew the messenger more we can ever know him.
The question you are forcing me to pose is :did Ali accept abu bakar?did anything happen?
When did Ali pay allegiance to abu bakr (if he ever did)? Why was Ali’s house threatened with fire and for what and by who?was Fatimah denied inheritance and by who and for what reasons and is that islamic?:
http://www.answering-ansar.org/answers/fadak/fadak_of_al_zahra.pdf

If you answer those questions,you will inshaAllah feel the pain we feel for the Ahlul-Bayt.

the Ahlul-Bayt are an obligation for us to believe,love and obey them.but as soon as the Prophet passed away,they were abused and ignored and neglected.it was the same policies which started shortly after the messenger’s death that continue all the way till karbala.these events led to karabal.Imam Ali was denied of his right to succession,after the messenger had decclared him the master of every believer including over those that rush to grab power.

Today is eid and we are slaughtering our rams.let us not forget how the bad policies against the Ahlul-Bayt led to karbala.even when you and I want to slaughter our animals,we give them water as sadaqa to Allah.your Prophet and my Prophet’s grandson was slaughtered on the banks of the eupherates river and was denied to even have water before being beheaded.Allahu Akbar!!!and you expect me to forget?not to follow the sunnah of the Prophet in remembering this individual who was beheaded?not to cry for him?not to beat myself?no!i will only love them and follow what Allah and His messenger has ordered me by reviving their rememberance and by never letting the truth and their reality to die away.that is the essence of ashura.

Who does the Quran delcare as your wali?
Verily, your Wali (Protector or Helper) is Allah, His Messenger, and the believers, - those who perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), and give Zakat, and they bow down (submit themselves with obedience to Allah in prayer).

http://www.answering-ansar.org/answers/verse_of_wilayah/en/index.php
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2010
zubeyr:

@ Kwarashia
Have you ever read Surat AL Ahzab " The Prophet is more worthy of the believers than themselves and His Wives are their Mothers " AL Ahzab 6
can you contradict this verse by denying that Seyida Aisha and Seyida Hafsa   are not among the Wives of the Prophets and are not your Mothers
How dare can  you  claim that those Two noble Women are not a part of relatives of the Prophet or His Household?
I am not sure how fluent are you in Arabic ? but Ahl Albeyt means( People of the House ) Albeyt in Arabic means House so therefore Aisha and 
Hafsa are both a part of Ahl Albeyt and this verse emphasized that all the Prophet ' s wives are Allah Says Talking to The Prophet wives "And abide 
in your  House and do not display yourselves the display of the former time of ignorance and establish Prayer and give zakah and obey Allah and   His Messenger Allah intends only to remove from you the impurity of sins Ahl Albeyt( People of the Prophet's household ) and to purify you with   
extensive Purification" AL Ahzab 33 so why Allah called them here Ahl Albeyt ? it obvious He Meant the Prophet's wives since He was talking to   them the narrative and the context are obvious

My Muslim Shia Brothers I regard you as Muslims yet innovative Muslims furthermore I warned of two serious issues as far as many shiites concerned cursing the Prophet's companions and wives and invading the Sunni community with Shia doctrine
As many Sunni I believe Shia are producers of many religious innovations (bidah) but are not unbelievers and  the truth has only one face almost  90 % of Muslim are Sunnis this being the case the Shia as minority and oppsition also have the right to voice their beliefs about us

i know i'm not the one addressed but if i may answer,here is what i have to say about the verse 33:33:

do you know when verse 33:33 was revealed

i think we should not even waste our time on this subject.the sunnis want to group the Prophet Muhammad (sa),Imam Ali (as),Fatima,and Hassan and Hussain from one side with Aisha and the wives from the other end in the same group of those who were purified and cleansed in verse 33:33. in that case the Quran is lying (auozubillah!) because Aisha cannot be of the pure who Allah removed every evil from her.how can two pure people who are cleansed and pure fight each other in what resulted in the killings of many innocent people in the battle of jamal? Aisha waged a war against Imam Ali!!!is that how two pure sunnis behave?you fight and kill each other and  both sides still claim purity?!!!how can that be?

it is either the Quran is lying (auozubillah!) and both sides are not pure or only one side is pure. that is one of the two (Imam Ali and Aisha) is pure and the other is evil.you have to decide in either rejecting Aisha and accepting she did something contrary to the verse 33:33 or you accept Aisha and group her with Imam Ali (as) and risk insulting the Quran and rejecting it as a true revelation.this verse 33:33 was clearly and logically revealed for a select group of the Prophet's family and they (the Prophet,Ali,Fatima and Hassan and Hussain)alone deserve to be called "Ahl-al-Bayt".you can see that from history and logic and from the grammar rules in the Quran that the verse uses differently from the preceeding verses addressed to the wives.it is inconceivable that Allah would warn the wives of the Prophet (pbuh) in the same Quran and draw their attention with an analogy to the rebellious wives of Prophet Lot and Prophet Nuh (in contrast to the wife of the pharoah and Mariam),and then someone is telling me that they are pure and cleansed from from blemish just like the Prophet himself.the warning against the wives in the Quran clearly shows that the choice to be good is up to them and Allah has not confirmed any purity or cleansing for the wives.logical!

take note we are talking about the same person (Aisha) who prevented Hassan from being buried close to his grandfather,the Prophet Muhammad (sa).she was into politics and she disliked (i dont want to say "hate"wink Imam Ali and his children,the grand children of the Prophet Muhammad (sa).and you expect me to love her?is it possible?
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by zubeyr(m): 5:38pm On Nov 16, 2010
@ Lagos Shia
When we read verses of Koran we should read the  entire passage and not just isolated part of it we must see the context and what is being said otherwise we will be  misled I am afraid that many of you are either knowingly or unknowingly taking the Koran and Hadith out of context just to win debates  already lost
Since you mentioned the verse of AL Ahzab 33:33 let us now read to whom this verse was addressed  let us read the entire sentence from 33:32 to
33:34            " O WIVES OF THE PROPHET you are not like any of other women if you will be on your guard then be not soft on your speech lest he in whose heart is disease yearn and speak a good word and stay quietly in your houses and make not a dazzling display like the one of the former time of ignorance and establish regular prayer and give regular  charity and obey Allah and His Messenger and Allah only wishes to remove all abominations
from you YOU EHL ALBEYT (people of the house) and to make YOU pure and Spotless " AL Ahzab 32 -34
It is obvious Allah clearly Addresses the wives of The Prophet (SAW) if we were to argue that this verse of purification and that it makes certain people infallible then we should have to conclude that is Seyida Aisha and Seyida Hafsa and the rest of the Prophet' s Wives I based this on simple fact that the verse was revealed with the Heading (YA NISA ENNEBI) "O Wives of The Prophet" Bro how can we say this verse refers to Imam Ali (RA)and the infallible Shia Imams when none of them were mentioned here but only the wives are addressed ? there is no actually a single verse in Koran which identifies  Imam Ali (RA) Seyida Fatima (RA) Imam Hassan (RA) Imam Hussein (RA) to be Ehl Albeyt not single verse in the Koran mentions the 12 infallible Shia Imams let alone mentioning them as the Ehl Albeyt How is  that a very fundamental aspect of Shia faith is not 
  mentioned in the Koran which is supposed to be the ultimate guide to the truth ? the term Ehl Albeyt has being used only twice in the Koran and both times to refer to the Wives The Koran never said "O cousin of the Prophet" or "O Hussain"but rather it says "O Wives of The Prophet"
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2010
@Zubeyr

as for the verse i have explained logically to you.also i would like you to read the arabic and see the tense being used.the verse which is longer than others,started with the feminine and then switched to the masculine.read it in arabic.

as for imamate and the wilayah of Ali not mentioned in the Quran,that is not true.you can see one example perfectly illustrated here:

Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by KwaraShia: 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2010
zubeyr:

@ Kwarashia

Aa'ishah and Hafsah were wives of the Prophet (pbuh) and are our mothers as a result. But that does not mean that they were automatically righteous or infallible. The wives of Nuh (as) and Lut (as) too were mothers to their followers. Yet, both wives will be in Hellfire!

Allah has condemned both Aa'ishah and Hafsah in the strongest terms possible in these verses:

[al-hilali and khan 66:4] IF you two (wives of the Prophet SAW, namely 'Aishah and Hafsah) turn in repentance to Allâh, (it will be better for you), YOUR HEARTS ARE INDEED SO INCLINED (TO OPPOSE WHAT THE PROPHET SAW LIKES), but if you help one another AGAINST HIM (Muhammad SAW), then verily, Allâh is his Maula (Lord, or Master, or Protector, etc.), and Jibrael (Gabriel), and the righteous among the believers, and furthermore, the angels are his helpers.

The Arabic of the red part is “qad saghat kulubukuma”. Abu al-‘Ala al-Mawdudi explains what it means:

[b]The word saghat in the original is from baghy which means to swerve and to become crooked. Shah Waliyullah and Shah Rafi'uddin have translated this sentence thus:

"Crooked have become your hearts."

'Abdullah bin Mas'ud, 'Abdullah bin 'Abbas, Sufyan Thauri and Dahhak have given this meaning of it:

"Your hearts have swerved from the right path."

Imam Razi explains it thus:

"Your hearts have swerved from what is right, and the right implies the right of the Holy Prophet (upon whom be Allah's peace)."

And 'Allama Alusi's commentary is:

“Although it is incumbent on you that you should approve what the Holy Messenger (upon whom he peace) approves and disapprove what he disapproves, yet in this matter your hearts have swerved from conformity with him AND TURNED IN OPPOSITION TO HIM."
[/b]Mawdudi, Towards Understanding the Qur’an: English Version of Tafhim al-Qur’an, translated and edited by Zafar Ishaq Ansari [The Islamic Foundation, Leicestershire, United Kingdom, 1998], commenatry of Surat al-Tahrim, footnote 7

Will you agree with the Qur'aan or your fabricated Hadeeths?

Lastly, A'aishah and Hafsah do not belong to Banoo Haashim. How can you say they were near relatives of the Prophet (pbuh)?

Do you know what "relatives" mean?
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by KwaraShia: 5:57pm On Nov 16, 2010
As for your distortion of the Verse of Purification, please read this detailed article http://www.wilayat.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=790:The-Verse-of-Purification-A-New-Advanced-Analysis&catid=94:Imam-Ali-bin-Abi-Talib-(as)-Project&Itemid=101. It contains answers to everything you have said.
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by LagosShia: 6:23pm On Nov 16, 2010
zubeyr:

@ Lagos Shia
When we read verses of Koran we should read the  entire passage and not just isolated part of it we must see the context and what is being said otherwise we will be  misled I am afraid that many of you are either knowingly or unknowingly taking the Koran and Hadith out of context just to win debates already lost
Since you mentioned the verse of AL Ahzab 33:33 let us now read to whom this verse was addressed  let us read the entire sentence from 33:32 to
33:34            " O WIVES OF THE PROPHET you are not like any of other women if you will be on your guard then be not soft on your speech lest he in whose heart is disease yearn and speak a good word and stay quietly in your houses and make not a dazzling display like the one of the former time of ignorance and establish regular prayer and give regular  charity and obey Allah and His Messenger and Allah only wishes to remove all abominations
from you YOU EHL ALBEYT (people of the house) and to make YOU pure and Spotless " AL Ahzab 32 -34
It is obvious Allah clearly Addresses the wives of The Prophet (SAW) if we were to argue that this verse of purification and that it makes certain people infallible then we should have to conclude that is Seyida Aisha and Seyida Hafsa and the rest of the Prophet' s Wives I based this on simple fact that the verse was revealed with the Heading (YA NISA ENNEBI) "O Wives of The Prophet" Bro how can we say this verse refers to Imam Ali (RA)and the infallible Shia Imams when none of them were mentioned here but only the wives are addressed ? there is no actually a single verse in Koran which identifies  Imam Ali (RA) Seyida Fatima (RA) Imam Hassan (RA) Imam Hussein (RA) to be Ehl Albeyt not single verse in the Koran mentions the 12 infallible Shia Imas let alone mentioning them as the Ehl Albeyt How is  that a very fundamental aspect of Shia faith is not mentioned in the Koran
which is supposed to be the ultimate guide to the truth ? the term Ehl Albeyt has being used only twice in the Koran and both times to refer to the Wives The Koran never said "O cousinof the Prophet" or "O Hussain"but rather it says "O Wives of The Prophet"

@brother Zubeyr

sorry bro,you did not see my reply because my post was deleted.i would have replied to all your the claims in your post above with proof from the Quran and authentic hadith (you accept) and prove them wrong but unfortunately am not allowed to.my post would be deleted as it was deleted and my time wasted typing the replying.anyways i still have all the replies deleted ever since this thread was started,and if i am allowed i would post them.
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by mafe23(m): 11:47am On Nov 17, 2010
Hi Zubeyr,

Barka De Sallah.

This is mafe23 from the travel section as regards your Quote on November 07, 2010, 10:26 AM

Mafe your story I think is genuine I will be glad to help you out with an offer if you are interested Good luck

I replied your post thrice.I didn't get any reply yet.Is the offer still open?
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by babs787(m): 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2010
What is happening here shocked shocked shocked shocked. I have been missing this thread all these while.
Re: Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? by zubeyr(m): 3:01am On Nov 20, 2010
@ mafe check the travel section I left you message there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead / Snoop Dogg And Ice Cube Joined Islam / Lodge Your Complaints Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 347
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.