Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:17 PM

Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side (36756 Views)

I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving / Why I resigned my bank Job for bread-hawking -HND Holder / Should I Resign My Good Bank Job And Start A Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by YurFatHer: 3:33pm On Oct 31, 2019
okau
Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by alizma: 3:36pm On Oct 31, 2019
Happiness is most important. Don't live your life in such a way that you will die only to realize that you never lived

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by IceColdVeins(m): 3:36pm On Oct 31, 2019
Exactly what my nigga used to say before he heard my testimonies. I know he's silently praying he gets one now.
It all depends on your department and the kinda boss you have.
DNSPro:
I will rather be jobless than take a bank job.
Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by madridsta007(m): 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2019
fairfora:
Interesting! He has just begun a journey to stardom and boundless opportunities. All I can see is a potential entrepreneur, who would bring into the Nigerian Tourism Industry, what nobody else has introduced before. I can't wait to see you being on famous magazines' front covers.

This, my dear sir, reminds me of "aspire to acquire and don't retire but refire".

Awon motivational speakers. That man's village people have held midnight vigil for him.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by IceColdVeins(m): 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2019
Let me leave you with a secret
Life in banks' headoffices is not hellish like in the branches.

Ciao!!
DNSPro:
I will rather be jobless than take a bank job.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by paparazzi1987(m): 3:41pm On Oct 31, 2019
Mammy water don pick up his file grin
Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by nwamabo247(m): 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2019
His choice please forgive me if i can help myself i wont be begging for help.PLEASE nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from ugwueme awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with with tetraplegic spinal cord injure.no source of income because my fingers are partialy afected i have been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and litle medications,buying of catheters and health care needs.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation center for the disables that can acept my kind condition. thanks and GOD BLESS. more details.see my signature belo

Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by DNSPro: 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2019
IceColdVeins:
Let me leave you with a secret
Life in banks' headoffices is not hellish like in the branches.

Ciao!!
lmaooo bros, I will repeat again : success means different things to different people. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by nextstep(m): 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2019
Nice one... pursuit of happiness. I've been pondering this same question for some time now. So far as you can feed yourself, and have a place to sleep, why waste your life on a super competitive rat's race, where your only reward is to spend 4 hours in traffic daily, so you can buy fancy things that end up owning you?

I also take it as a good sign that our tourism industry is growing.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by MicroBox: 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2019
Life is peaceful and sweat if you so choose. Not everybody like extremely competing life.
Not everybody give fvck about Ikoyi, Lekki or Garki.
Not everybody give a damm about Mercedes 2019, 2020 or 2034 abi Ferrari.
Life is beautiful when approach calmly.
Fvck family problem, let them sort themselves out I will help with the little I can..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by Tookool(m): 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2019
PureGoldh:
His village people have finally striked undecided

Inside dx country wey work no dey na e person wey get better bank work quit am just to become an adviser undecided

Well... I wish him all the Best.. Since he is happy with the new work.. May God bless his hustle.

If you need Original Pure Honey.. Call or whatsapp me on the number attached to my signature below 0_8_1016_66_771 or check out my profile
STRUCK not STRIKED .....take note
Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by Angelfrost(m): 3:45pm On Oct 31, 2019
J111333:
Did I hear to smoke weed? Village people have finally won. cheesy

That means village people meant well for him this time... If he had stayed 1 month longer in that job, you would have heard that he hanged or shot himself or drank sniper....

Pursuing money is not always tantamount to fulfillment!!! What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his soul??!... What's the whole point of chasing a dream of a good life, and actually forgetting to live, even if for a little??!...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by 12345baba(m): 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2019
Marine spirit is involved
Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by Angelfrost(m): 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2019
IceColdVeins:
Exactly what my nigga used to say before he heard my testimonies. I know he's silently praying he gets one now.
It all depends on your department and the kinda boss you have.

Wrong!!! It all depends on your passion and life calling... Corporate work will fulfill some individuals, while it will be the death of others.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by ogongogames(m): 3:49pm On Oct 31, 2019
Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to another Nairaland episode of "things that never happened!".

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by darkelf: 3:49pm On Oct 31, 2019
Awol1:
"You can hear the genuine happiness in his...."

Not everyone understands this.

That somebody can be genuinely happy being a welder or doing any other peasantry job. And if you walk up to him and ask him to follow you, that you will make him to be like Davido, he will tell you to keep it.

It happens even in relationships, you see a guy or girl dumping one beautiful/handsome bae/dude for a not-so-beautiful one. And if you ask him, wetin the babe do you, he'd say nothing, just that his heart is more at peace and happy with the ugly one.

Inside life....

In the end, do what really makes you happy.

The world might talk for a while, but las las, everybody go dey alright.

True talk
Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 31, 2019
Awol1:
"You can hear the genuine happiness in his...."

Not everyone understands this.

That somebody can be genuinely happy being a welder or doing any other peasantry job. And if you walk up to him and ask him to follow you, that you will make him to be like Davido, he will tell you to keep it.

It happens even in relationships, you see a guy or girl dumping one beautiful/handsome bae/dude for a not-so-beautiful one. And if you ask him, wetin the babe do you, he'd say nothing, just that his heart is more at peace and happy with the ugly one.

Inside life....

In the end, do what really makes you happy.

The world might talk for a while, but las las, everybody go dey alright.
Perfectly written.
Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by frozen70g(f): 3:49pm On Oct 31, 2019
His choice and his decision
Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by darkelf: 3:49pm On Oct 31, 2019
ogongogames:
Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to another Nairaland episode of "things that never happened!".
Mad man grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by mikeuz(m): 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2019
Something I will do in the nearest future
Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2019
Surf instructor? Do Nigerians surf? I need to be educated.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by sonofElElyon: 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
grin

generationz:
sad

Someone's prayers has just been answered for a job.
Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by Dearlord(m): 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
J111333:
Did I hear to smoke weed? Village people have finally won. cheesy

grin grin I thought I was the only one that read that line.

By the way what is your own business if he decides to pop up aroma?
Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by Depressed101: 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
Op what is bizarre in this story... Somebody cannot follow his passion again Abi
Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by sonofElElyon: 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2019
Hmmm... That's another perspective

12345baba:
Marine spirit is involved
Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by emerged01(m): 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2019
chloride6:
A classic example of village people...

Maybe he has other plans and just wants to chill away from work for like a year..

When you are doing a job without happiness,your whole body will be affected and at the end you will lose it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by sonofElElyon: 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
Be honest please! On the probability scale of 1 - 10, what are the chances of this happening
Plus the guy is now smoking weed daily!

fairfora:
Interesting! He has just begun a journey to stardom and boundless opportunities. All I can see is a potential entrepreneur, who would bring into the Nigerian Tourism Industry, what nobody else has introduced before. I can't wait to see you being on famous magazines' front covers.
Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by friendlyadvice: 4:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
grin bobo oti frustrate

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by BLUEJAYY: 4:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
Most people get trapped in the rat race of chasing money and are never satisfied enough to really relax and enjoy life. YOLO.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by UrVillagePpl: 4:05pm On Oct 31, 2019
ijewejones:
Many did it grin

Ask Obiwon who left banking for muzik cool

ask Sir Dee and Jeff, they wee teh u better
Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by adedojaakinwale: 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2019
My brother u truly spoken well
many think money is everything, despite d kind of society we are in today doesn't mean money should turn to god,.
only God can make u happy
what profit a man that gains the whole world and losses his soul and didn't make heaven
nice trends to serve as a lesson to money lovers
happiness matters than Money
Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 31, 2019
the only thing I don't like about this news is the weed smoking.
All things being equal,a man's passions in terms of the work he loves to do is what brings eternal life.There is how you are so passionate about a work and you forget to eat for days but your energy level is still very high.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vivian, A Groundnut & Banana Seller And An Undergraduate Of NOUN (Photos) / Resigned After 2 Days, See Why / "Why I Resigned From N-Power": My Story and the Lessons (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.