Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side (36553 Views)

I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving / Why I resigned my bank Job for bread-hawking -HND Holder / Should I Resign My Good Bank Job And Start A Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by madridsta007(m): 10:49am On Nov 01, 2019
fairfora:
We do not have all the facts....like you said. I Hope he proves lots of maysayers and critics wrong in the end. It takes a brave heart to resign from a paying job. On your career, I can only wish you the very best. Anytime I hear the success stories of some Nigerians, it always gladdens my heart.

Thanks Bro... Well, I do not see myself as a Nigerian. I’ll like to say an African, if we are seeking for a territorial description.

I wish you all the best too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by MyOleSolksjaer: 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2019
Ride on sir, you deserve to live long.
Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by smasher1(m): 1:05am On Nov 02, 2019
Roycemadeit:

is it all about money? Find that thing that gives you happiness and you are richer and the richest man.

The richest man happy smoking weed. He would regret his actions later and wish he did something else with his time.
Re: Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side by newlandf: 11:45pm On Nov 04, 2019
these

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jeep Gets Caged In Ogun State (Photo) / Meg Reuben Dancing 'Shaku Shaku' During Her Call To Bar In Ontario / Which Course Is More Lucrative To Study In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.