Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Lady Scammed By Fake Estate Agent In Lagos Shares Her Victory Story - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lady Scammed By Fake Estate Agent In Lagos Shares Her Victory Story (18785 Views)

My Family Has Been Scammed / The Best Property And Estate Agent In Abeokuta / How To Choose The Right Real Estate Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Scammed By Fake Estate Agent In Lagos Shares Her Victory Story by mechanics(m): 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2019
Wow, am happy for her.
Re: Lady Scammed By Fake Estate Agent In Lagos Shares Her Victory Story by webngnews: 5:59pm On Oct 31, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Lady Scammed By Fake Estate Agent In Lagos Shares Her Victory Story by chukzyfcbb: 6:58pm On Oct 31, 2019
If you a regular visitor on Twitter, you will know that they can lieeeee ehhhh.

They do it a lot to get stories trending and acquire followers. Next thing in the comment section you see is "As you drop your comments follow me, and I'll follow back too".

Everyone wants to become an Influencer smiley

I take stories there with a pinch of salt.
Re: Lady Scammed By Fake Estate Agent In Lagos Shares Her Victory Story by naijaseeker: 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2019
thelastorca:
I hear about those scams all the time. What I have not heard about is how a friend will dash you five rent free months in IKOYI in a three bedroom apartment.

I know a situation where a young couple left their two bedrooms apartment, completely furnished and one year rent still remaining to a young lady. The husband and the young lady are from the same village though not related. This happened in Port Harcourt as the couple got a visa, I think the green card lottery

Re: Lady Scammed By Fake Estate Agent In Lagos Shares Her Victory Story by Osasunivic: 5:03am On Nov 01, 2019
[quote author=tellwisdom post=83629012]Wetin consign God with these rubbish ?? How average Nigerian gurls think, baffles me. If I say dem foolish now, dem go say I don start sad [/quote
Every good thing comes from God]
Re: Lady Scammed By Fake Estate Agent In Lagos Shares Her Victory Story by newlandf: 12:01am On Nov 05, 2019
we've

(1) (2) (Reply)

Building A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City / More properties updates and please rate this website / How Do I Tackle My Stubborn Tenants Who Has Refused To Pay His Phcn Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.