Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? (23409 Views)

Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier For Having Sex With Colleague’s Wife (photo) / Should I Tell My Boss About It / My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by Admiralwale(m): 8:05am On Nov 06, 2019
Politely ask her which brand of toothpaste she's using. Even if she's using d same as u, condemn it. Tel her ur not sure d paste is okk o using style 2 tel her u still can feel her bad breath. U'll giv her confidence u had d same issue (bad breath) before nd u can now start shipping in ideas of wot she can use. Recommend is dabur paste 4 her. Also, she sud try eating semi-riped guava or d unriped 1( just d body 2 get d juice). Also, ginger nd lemon juice. Fregel menthol sweet, buy it, take some nd share d rest with her.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by Jestin: 8:06am On Nov 06, 2019
goat22:

But you're a man how did you give a fellow man a gift without the gesture looking gay? Was it like "Bro here's a gift" or was it like " I got you mouthwash when I was shopping and thinking about you" or was it " O boy take" Advice needed please.
....I was like bro , I thought you will need this items so i got them for you. In this case , the situation seems critical so add Colgate to it and for the body odor, she needs to see the doctor
Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by Stevegoddy23: 8:08am On Nov 06, 2019
Tell her/her about Tacha.
Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by gaza1234: 8:09am On Nov 06, 2019
Just walk up to her and tell her indirectly but not during office hours
Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 06, 2019
Brandstudio01:
There are more than a dozen ways to do that without putting yourself in a bad spot.

1. First of all you need to become his intimate friend. He needs to believe you're his friend. Because you can't change a man who is not your friend or else the consequences would be massive

2. Make sure you use indirect speech.

3. Try as much to be both polite, friendly and formal in your speech.

4. When you're done make sure you blame his problem on something else, not him so he doesn't suffer lost of confidence which is the primary reason you want to help him

You can start by asking him which Toothpaste do you use?

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.
I love this.
Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by Codyt(m): 8:13am On Nov 06, 2019
nairalanduseles:
Guy face your job ......people are making money you are asking silly question....stop talking to her and start placing bet.......at a time no time
Man wey dey kiss wife mouth wey dey smell for morning
Pikin go talk for your face without brushing
Lagos wey dey smell of shit
And u dey complain of person mouth odour.......grow up .....matured men dont even worry about stuff like that......
I gotta admit, you're living up to your monica

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by KushLyon(m): 8:13am On Nov 06, 2019
"I'm bored, let's drink mouthwash".....simple and short wink

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by Starboyyy: 8:15am On Nov 06, 2019
curiobling:
I bluntly told my female friend same thing in LASU and after 1year she held me responsible for her change of life for no one ever told her the truth and she asked me out for love.

Pls what do you mean by she "asked you out for love"
Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by Whoeppme(m): 8:17am On Nov 06, 2019
Refer her to any Yoruba herbalist...tell her make she carry toothpaste, and perfume go
Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by Whoeppme(m): 8:19am On Nov 06, 2019
Starboyyy:

Pls what do you mean by she "asked you out for love"

I was about wondering
Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by Jh0wsef(m): 8:22am On Nov 06, 2019
mcdokwe:
I want to know o, is it that people with mouth odour don't know or get the vibes? The reason I am asking is let it not be that I have it o.

I wonder why it is those with mouth odour that would always want to speak into people's face.

@op, just like someone said, there's no good way to drop a bad news, since she is a friend, you owe her that sincerity, get her in a jovial mood, tell her there is something you have been meaning to tell her, reminding and assuring her of your friendship and how friendship is about being honest and open to each other, then tell her, encouraging her to also tell you if and when she notices any flaw in you.

Lmao. I wonder o
I swear I carry bottle water everywhere I go. the reason I have pink lips and fresh breath. if I have not brushed. I won't even talk to anyone close plan. I'd be uncomfortable. when I brush. oh my God. there's freshness, I am very comfortable speaking with anybody.
Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by Jh0wsef(m): 8:26am On Nov 06, 2019
nairalanduseles:

Very intelligent comment.....no serious working man can ask such a dumb question

keep shut bros. you don't know how embarrassing it is for someone to just be embedding you with an outrageous stench. I'm sure you have mouth odor too.
Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by Jh0wsef(m): 8:29am On Nov 06, 2019
GROUNDCHALEBOY:

I have a friend, who have mouth odour,I have told him and no matter how many times he brush his mouth we Still smell,what is the problem with him,I just the pity him.

lol. nawa
Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by MisterGrace: 8:33am On Nov 06, 2019
Brandstudio01:
There are more than a dozen ways to do that without putting yourself in a bad spot.

1. First of all you need to become his intimate friend. He needs to believe you're his friend. Because you can't change a man who is not your friend or else the consequences would be massive

4. When you're done make sure you blame his problem on something else, not him so he doesn't suffer lost of confidence which is the primary reason you want to help him

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.

She not he.
Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by eddyline(m): 8:34am On Nov 06, 2019
Noblejay7:
Please, how do i politely tell a colleague who has mouth and body odor to take care of it without the person picking offence. I can't stand it anymore as she likes speaking in my face.

just keep giving her Tom Tom every day. she'd eventually code

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by ikwedim(m): 8:37am On Nov 06, 2019
Don't tell her directly oooo. To avoid her visiting ijebu ode for your sake. Just buy Sim card 100 naira. Send her message and tell her all that as if you are an outsider and then break the Sim. For it has serve it purpose. Use your head ooo
Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by Rollitout: 8:38am On Nov 06, 2019
You better don't tell her
Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by Goovo(m): 8:39am On Nov 06, 2019
Jestin:
I once have a friend with mouth odor and I got him toothbrush and mouthwash as a gift and he understood the message i was trying to pass across.
i prefer u tell me directly than doing this
Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by nairalanduseles: 8:40am On Nov 06, 2019
Jh0wsef:

keep shut bros. you don't know how embarrassing it is for someone to just be embedding you with an outrageous stench. I'm sure you have mouth odor too.

You are still a kid when u become a man and have responsibilities .........peoples odour will be the least of your worries..
Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by mcdokwe(m): 8:40am On Nov 06, 2019
Jh0wsef:

Lmao. I wonder o
I swear I carry bottle water everywhere I go. the reason I have pink lips and fresh breath. if I have not brushed. I won't even talk to anyone close plan. I'd be uncomfortable. when I brush. oh my God. there's freshness, I am very comfortable speaking with anybody.
lol, what if they are not telling you the truth like op?
Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by MossLuv: 8:44am On Nov 06, 2019
Ask her if she eat garlic. from her response you will have a way to let her know she has body odour. tell her she need to use medicated soap and brush twice a day. Trust me, she will get the message and won't get angry.
Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by Jh0wsef(m): 8:50am On Nov 06, 2019
nairalanduseles:

You are still a kid when u become a man and have responsibilities .........peoples odour will be the least of your worries..

lol. is OP still a kid? you are not man enough to accept the fact that mouth odor is bad. just deal with it bros

In the midst of having responsibilities, Good hygiene is vital too.

So because I have responsibilities. I shouldn't take my bathe or take care of my body. if sickness come. all the responsibilities no go pend?

You don't have a point bros.
Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by Juliearth(f): 8:56am On Nov 06, 2019
Noblejay7:
Please, how do i politely tell a colleague who has mouth and body odor to take care of it without the person picking offence. I can't stand it anymore as she likes speaking in my face.

Get her oral and general hygiene products. Make sure to include hydrogen peroxide as that works perfectly for mouth odour. Then you may have to sir her down and talk to her.
Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by tillaman(m): 9:03am On Nov 06, 2019
Just tell her am bored let’s go drink some mouth wash preferably Listerine
Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by mechanics(m): 9:04am On Nov 06, 2019
Just tell her politely, or discuss it with her mum.
Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 06, 2019
always show her signal
Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by Erastuslove: 9:06am On Nov 06, 2019
Say it politely and friendly and make her to know that u are the only person who can tell her.....
Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:09am On Nov 06, 2019
Tell her she reminds you of tacha
That her mouth is tacharing
That her body is tacharific
Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by Psoul(m): 9:10am On Nov 06, 2019
Simple. Just invite Mercy the Lambo of BBN season 4.
She knows how to spill such news.
Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by shadeyinka(m): 9:19am On Nov 06, 2019
Jestin:
I once have a friend with mouth odor and I got him toothbrush and mouthwash as a gift and he understood the message i was trying to pass across.
That is wickedness.
Mouth odor is not often because lack of hygiene. So many factors such as the natural pH of the mouth and dentition could be a cause
Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by manny4u(m): 9:19am On Nov 06, 2019
Brandstudio01:

So you hear body and mouth odour and the next thing you assume is that it is a man. Well OP said "she"
Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by shadeyinka(m): 9:23am On Nov 06, 2019
Noblejay7:

If you don't have a solution, then don't bother telling her.

You can advise her to always eat chewing gum while buying a pack for her. It's a temporary solution but it works

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Salary of Federal Hospital Interns In Nigeria? / Wells Carlton Hotel Spotlights Ezenwoye, Others For Exceptional Service Delivery / Have A Look At The Top 5 Nigerians In ICT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.