Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single (33358 Views)

Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them / Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" / James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by paix(m): 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2019
Isoduwa:

Single mother not single wife
Nothing like single wife.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by boninho: 6:36pm On Oct 31, 2019
Number one reason for marriage is companionship
Children are added packages, if you have them, good...if you don't, it's still good

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by BlackCrainte: 6:36pm On Oct 31, 2019
He is referring to Banky W

Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by GoldHorse(m): 6:37pm On Oct 31, 2019
YOU SEE!

[/When they get small fame and money they start to dey yarn "opata"!
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Duggedised12(f): 6:37pm On Oct 31, 2019
Alot of people both men and women are battling with infertility issues , this is a very insensitive thing to say angry

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Bestman66: 6:38pm On Oct 31, 2019
That is the view of a small boy like him. He can't see beyond his knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by uchechi16(m): 6:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
Awol1:
A stupid philosophy from a noisemaker.

The only reason somebody like Naira Marley is relevant is because most people's head is so empty they have to fill it up with noise in the name of music.

I used to hear music being defined as "Food to the soul"; maybe the definition has changed, if not Naira Marley's series of noise should never qualify to be called music cuz they are no food to any soul.

Marlians kor, noisemakers ni...

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Passionate888: 6:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
WalkerMichael:

Where did he mention banky abeg...

Naira, that was really insensitive though...
Na question I ask o, I no want disturbance, I dey purge.
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Salmanazer12: 6:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
Guy, you're a musician. That's your power. You have something to say, put that sh** in a song. That way we can focus on the beatz and never even realize you don't make any sense.
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by uchechi16(m): 6:40pm On Oct 31, 2019
Bestman66:
That is the view of a small boy like him. He can't see beyond his knowledge.
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by wristbangle: 6:40pm On Oct 31, 2019
I can't believe this toddler is some people's role model.

This is not an issue he should joke with. Those who are praying for the fruit of womb never wished to be childless.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by BlackCrainte: 6:40pm On Oct 31, 2019
Passionate888:
Na Banky W this guy dey take style diss?

Oil dey your head!
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by uchechi16(m): 6:40pm On Oct 31, 2019
Passionate888:
Na question I ask o, I no want disturbance, I dey purge.
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 31, 2019
Bigflamie:
And he's a celebrity. shocked shocked
no yeyebrity

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Isoduwa(m): 6:41pm On Oct 31, 2019
paix:
Nothing like single wife.

Ok � that na your own be that
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by uchechi16(m): 6:42pm On Oct 31, 2019
GoldHorse:
YOU SEE!

[/When they get small fame and money they start to dey yarn "opata"!

Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Yuneehk(f): 6:42pm On Oct 31, 2019
Awol1:
A stupid philosophy from a noisemaker.

The only reason somebody like Naira Marley is relevant is because most people's head is so empty they have to fill it up with noise in the name of music.

I used to hear music being defined as "Food to the soul"; maybe the definition has changed, if not Naira Marley's series of noise should never qualify to be called music cuz they are no food to any soul.

Marlians kor, noisemakers ni...
I got to know about him after he was arrested. What he's singing, I don't know. You won't blame him. Yeye people(fans) like himself are the ones making him relevant. That's the reason he can yarn this dust.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by PqsMike: 6:43pm On Oct 31, 2019
Passionate888:
Na Banky W this guy dey take style diss?

I swear grin
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by jaxxy(m): 6:44pm On Oct 31, 2019
This stupid boy is very ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by BlackCrainte: 6:44pm On Oct 31, 2019
paix:
If you have kids and not married, what are you?

Olosho!

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by 02Kebreal(m): 6:46pm On Oct 31, 2019
Throughout this year,this is the most unguarded utterance I have heard from a so-called celebrity.
Trying to throw jab at those married without kids is uncalled for.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by spencekat(m): 6:47pm On Oct 31, 2019
Mad man.
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by dxdiag(m): 6:48pm On Oct 31, 2019
Nigga is daft as f***k, what he said up there is not adding up.
Put the blame on the lame 2 f**ck buddies baby mama he got.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Realist1(m): 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2019
The guy is fantastically stupid!!!! angry angry angryangry

All these brainless idiots wey dey talk anyhow. Come redefine marriage for me na.I nor blame am nor be because he get followers.We need to start recalibrating a lot of Nigerians brains and their thought processes.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by obxddon(m): 6:52pm On Oct 31, 2019
Everyone be cool please, take a chill pill.....he is only referring To Marlians…….
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by aspirebig: 6:52pm On Oct 31, 2019
Somethings are better not said.

Supposing he's married without kids, his perceptions on this matter will differ.

How can someone be using his mouth to create unnecessary controversies up and down.

Minus his industry, there are so many couples looking for fruit of the womb these days, and some might even be claiming to be 'marlians".... This is gross insensitivity and high level immaturity.

Honestly, some married women without kids, will cry on this thread for sure, especially those whose mother in laws, husband families, colleagues, friends, are already mocking and those whose age is tilting towards menopause.

To all the women expectant out there, God will clean your tears and give your your own baby soon in Jesus name,Amen. #Godhasthefinalsay.

6 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by SirePaulihno(m): 6:52pm On Oct 31, 2019
Very foolish talk. He will tell me if he is the one producing children. God is the one who gives us children.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by victorian(f): 6:52pm On Oct 31, 2019
Isn't life funny? cheesy

Before some insensitive people used to mock singles, that we ain't married. Go and marry crew full everywhere one turns ,taunting one with the slogan : Go and marry o! Evening newspaper! cheesy even placing suicide pics with rope on their taunts.

As if one can just go to the market and buy a man or woman to marry then take home at any given fucvking time.

After a while, the go and marry crew realise getting married and stay married is not an easy walk in the park.

Now the singles who have kids aka baby papa like naira Marley is now mocking married people who are yet to have kids. Saying such married people are single and not married, if kids is not in the equation of the marriage.

No more go an marry again. That Mockery is on sleep mode for a while.

Na to attack married people without kids naim be the next line of action.

Everyone is now complaining, he's insensitive to couples without kids.

Oh really??

Insensitive y'all say?

Sighs.... Human beings. grin

Have a taste of the pudding and see how it feels.

What goes round, always comes around.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Braimoh100(m): 6:52pm On Oct 31, 2019
What the Bleep, this boy is too Childish

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by ehhmah(m): 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2019
TenthMan:
His warped opinion about marriage.

Marriage is never defined by the bearing of children.

Children from marriage etc. are not your property. They are beings allowed to sojourn on earth through you the parents. It isn't by your power or might that you procreated.

While everyone is entitled to an opinion, not all opinions are sensible or worth emulating/paying attention to.

Wisdom and sense do not come with wealth or fame or followers.

wink... a Boss you are cool
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Maldini213: 6:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
True talk

Igbolabi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2018 BBNaija Housemates Storm Teddy-A's 'Blown' Single Party (Photos) / Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo / Fela’s Dancer, Dodo Mayana, Dies In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.