Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single (33365 Views)

Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them / Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" / James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by friendl: 6:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
GOD said we should multiply ,you are talking back to GOD
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Nmezor(f): 6:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
Leaking mouth... undecided he should watch his language abeg...this statement sucks big time.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by bluefilm: 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2019
So na wedding this idiot yahoo boy dey call marriage?

No wonder na only yahoo yahoo im sabi.

Nonsense. angry
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Balenciagabrain: 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2019
It's better to remain your type of single than to give birth to you in the name of married. Onye nzuzu.
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by PropertyBase: 6:58pm On Oct 31, 2019
Cele kini

This one is best described as a nuisance

Harrymig1:
Not nice at all coming from a "celebrity".
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by kristana(f): 6:59pm On Oct 31, 2019
Not surprised. What do you expect from someone who thinks thru his anus..mtschw
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by sheriffman(m): 7:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
Naira Marley and all Marlians are still kids

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by manny4u(m): 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
Quite unfortunate that this are the kind of people our society today are paying attention to.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Poshai: 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
dis wan na olodo sha....
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by sleek82(m): 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2019
Awol1:
A stupid philosophy from a noisemaker.

The only reason somebody like Naira Marley is relevant is because most people's head is so empty they have to fill it up with noise in the name of music.

I used to hear music being defined as "Food to the soul"; maybe the definition has changed, if not Naira Marley's series of noise should never qualify to be called music cuz they are no food to any soul.

Marlians kor, noisemakers ni...
God bless your soul! I thought of typing but after reading this, I think you did justice to it already!!
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Ubdavis(m): 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2019
which is why i m not a his fan... any one who says or act irrationally just to stay in d picture is sick- he is a born dingbat.
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Cantonese: 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
Have you seen this fool’s mother? She is absolutely not taken care of by her weed smoking bastard of a son. Now if people ever were pitiful about his predicament in the hands of the EFCC, that pity must be taken away. It is clear this rat is a fraudster who was favoured to get to the point where he is. Underneath he had things to hide. Bloody crook.
Get married first now.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by adenigga(m): 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
madridguy:
Naira Marley this is not what you joke with. This is a very big issue which can make many people praying for the fruit of the womb sad.

Let be guided.

God that answer Sarah's prayer will answer everyone praying for the fruit of the womb.

You should know he was under the influence of drugs when he was writing that tweet, besides the guy still fall under juvenile, so, his reasoning can never be compared to an adult.

He should just go under his kneels to beg for forgiveness.
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by RUDEBOYY(m): 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2019
This is too insensitive...how can he even say that

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by SolarEdge: 7:13pm On Oct 31, 2019
This guy won't stop sniffing osogbo weed..

LET THE SUN PAY YOUR ELECTRICITY BILL.. CALL US NOW
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by adenigga(m): 7:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
Attention seekers!!!

I pray it won't be your portion to have that kind of experience.
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Endevil: 7:20pm On Oct 31, 2019
Wow
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Christmasdon(m): 7:20pm On Oct 31, 2019
zico10:
EFCC plz do your job once again. He needs brain reformat
.Aren't you the one castigating evfcc , why calling them. thats by the way.

This guy thinks he is making any sense. i mean I Can't even mention his name the guy on dread. bad influence. his face looks dull and am not seeing God in his face.
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2019
realmedia:
Even if you hold the biggest marriage, if you don't have kids together you are single - Naira Marley

Naira Marley has dropped yet another controversial claim on marriage and having kids. The 'Am I A Yahoo Boy' crooner insinuated that kids determine the marital status of a person.

According to Naira Marley, not having kids makes one single even if they had the biggest marriage. He tweeted;

If u like do the biggest marriage if u don’t have kids together u’re still single

The tweet has been described as insensitive by some Twitter users who are already calling out the singer. See tweets below;

VIA>> https://kupelove..com/2019/10/even-if-you-hold-biggest-marriage-if.html

See chicken brain in human skull.
This is the effect of cheap Oshogbo weed.

I'm sorry for the people promoting this slowpoke
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by mechanics(m): 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
That's a big lie.
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by dalongjnr: 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
He's becoming annoying and at best a nuisance.
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Emyogalanya: 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2019
Made in Nigerian Snoop dogg
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Opeyemi04(m): 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2019
don't abuse him I think he is telling the truth
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Resees: 7:40pm On Oct 31, 2019
Amanda4life:
Take your time and study couples who are married without having kids together yet.

You will understand what he is saying.

There's this single behavior you will notice , especially the man
Fucking black monkey brain.So having kids makes a marriage perfect? You are really dumb though

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Resees: 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2019
victorian:
Isn't life funny? cheesy

Before some insensitive people used to mock singles, that we ain't married. Go and marry crew full everywhere one turns ,taunting one with the slogan : Go and marry o! Evening newspaper! cheesy even placing suicide pics with rope on their taunts.

As if one can just go to the market and buy a man or woman to marry then take home at any given fucvking time.

After a while, the go and marry crew realise getting married and stay married is not an easy walk in the park.

Now the singles who have kids aka baby papa like naira Marley is now mocking married people who are yet to have kids. Saying such married people are single and not married, if kids is not in the equation of the marriage.

No more go an marry again. That Mockery is on sleep mode for a while.

Na to attack married people without kids naim be the next line of action.

Everyone is now complaining, he's insensitive to couples without kids.

Oh really??

Insensitive y'all say?

Sighs.... Human beings. grin

Have a taste of the pudding and see how it feels.

What goes round, always comes around.
You must be a dumboo and really not making sense at all.
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Bahamas95(m): 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2019
I be he fan but I must talk true.
This thing wey he talk nor make sense at all, to get children nor be power o. Na God dey run am

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by 24kmagic: 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2019
I know this is kinda insensitive.

But I honestly can't stay two years in marriage without a child.

I will always love and respect my wife but I will definitely get a child outside.

As a matter of fact, having kids will be one of the very reasons why I will get married.

Children connects a husband and a wife together. It bonds them.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by penplus: 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2019
For those trusting GOD for the fruit of the womb, please skip this silly comment from a lost soul

If GOD can give someone like him children, know that he has even better divinely blessed children for you

Isaac, Samuel and even John the Baptist were all products of delayed conception but see how they turned out....

GOD's plans will surely come to pass in your lives!

As they say....nothing good comes easy.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by khalids: 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2019
This is what happens when stupid people are made celebrities.....

Na the people wey they follow am i blame......
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:59pm On Oct 31, 2019
He doesn't even know what his tomorrow will be even if he has a child now. Lousy boy.
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by quizpaid(f): 8:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
How can you say this when you are not God

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by morireoluwagba: 8:13pm On Oct 31, 2019
He is Mad....

Him Hair like Mopping Stick

Na him dey manufacture children abi?

Ode!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fela’s Dancer, Dodo Mayana, Dies In Lagos / Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo / Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts, Her Baby Daddy Loved Up In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.