Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single (33343 Views)

Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them / Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" / James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Lexicon123: 8:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
All of these yeyebrities will not fail to disappoint. Clear case of weed talking!!!
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Sirseedorf(m): 8:20pm On Oct 31, 2019
Role model gone wrong
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by GODWIN78(m): 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
this guy should shave his head for fresh air to enter his brain,by the way what is he singing self? I,don,t even listen to his music nt to talk of buying it.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by lexy2014: 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2019
madridguy:
Naira Marley this is not what you joke with. This is a very big issue which can make many people praying for the fruit of the womb sad.

Let be guided.

God that answer Sarah's prayer will answer everyone praying for the fruit of the womb.

Not to sure, but someone called this guy a bad influence but as usual, his fans came to his defense. This is what happens when we encourage people of unquestionable behavior as our role models. We have a long way to go in Nigeria
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by madridguy(m): 8:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
He's really a threat to our society.

lexy2014:

Not to sure, but someone called this guy a bad influence but as usual, his fans came to his defense. This is what happens when we encourage people of unquestionable behavior as our role models. We have a lot to go in Nigeria
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Lufthansa: 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
I just do not understand people who take this guy serious. He got no sense! People replying on twitter are only giving him relevance.

He got no thinking faculty I guess. He talks/writes without sense.

Fame miss road!!!

madridguy:
Naira Marley this is not what you joke with. This is a very big issue which can make many people praying for the fruit of the womb sad.

Let be guided.

God that answer Sarah's prayer will answer everyone praying for the fruit of the womb.
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by shogsman(m): 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2019
Nigerian youths are demented,if not someone like this will not have up to 500 followers on Instagram.
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by victorian(f): 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2019
Resees:

You must be a dumboo and really not making sense at all.

Then you must be a cockroach!

Anyways transfer your bitterness and misery to Naira Marley not me.

He's the one you should face and reply.
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by BENARI: 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
Awol1:
A stupid philosophy from a noisemaker.

The only reason somebody like Naira Marley is relevant is because most people's head is so empty they have to fill it up with noise in the name of music.

I used to hear music being defined as "Food to the soul"; maybe the definition has changed, if not Naira Marley's series of noise should never qualify to be called music cuz they are no food to any soul.

Marlians kor, noisemakers ni...

Remove 2 face and p square; all others just dey make noise.

Miscreants are what we refer to as musicians in Nigeria and Africa.
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Marvins0009: 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
Awol1:

The only reason somebody like Naira Marley is relevant is because most people's head is so empty they have to fill it up with noise in the name of music.

I used to hear music being defined as "Food to the soul"; maybe the definition has changed, if not Naira Marley's series of noise should never qualify to be called music cuz they are no food to any soul.

So He can’t express himself agin hypocrisy
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by mhktaryan: 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2019
The guy ought to have known that marriage is different from wedding na.
Do u wish to be unfortunate?

Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2019
BENARI:

You might be right.

But you can't compare the horn of Keke napep to that of a trailer.

Some noise are manageable.
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by nuceo: 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2019
Don't forget to remember Falz.
BENARI:

Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Tookool(m): 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2019
This one talks like an slowpoke
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Omoslim26: 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2019
This slowpoke will never shut up and smoke his gbana in peace

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by adelekeolu(m): 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2019
What does the criminal knows

Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Babyboo2020(f): 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2019
I love him, but this shows he's dumb �
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Alex09(m): 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2019
Awol1:

u nail it
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Alex09(m): 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2019
mhktaryan:
grin
mhktaryan:
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Alex09(m): 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2019
There we go again with this dumb and daft mosquito
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Ken4agent(m): 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2019
madridguy:

Let be guided.

U just express my mind
I mean what brought about such talk?
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by emfem(m): 9:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
Marijuana at it peak
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by emfem(m): 9:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
Don't worry EFCC is coming for you and you will wrought in jail
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by lexy2014: 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2019
madridguy:
He's really a threat to our society.

He is. Unfortunately, there are so many who still believe in him that is y he thrives
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by ugofulfilled(m): 9:07pm On Oct 31, 2019
Nobody takes a joker seriously. Personally I don't.
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by PapaAdanna: 9:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
Coming from a JUNKIE
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2019
See how my people shy away feom the truth, evwn though he put it wrongly. One can still be mmarried without childbirth...

But òmó bìbì se koko ninu igbeyawo...
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by OdenKelechi(m): 9:35pm On Oct 31, 2019
Sonfethopia:
This guy talks too much

He'll continue from jail
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Funkybabee(f): 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2019
common sense is not common...

so following wizkid give u an entitlement to mocked someone....

I pity ur generation
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Hedonisco: 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2019
He is 100% right, but voicing out this point of view is 100% insensitive.
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Lamanii22(f): 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
sammyuche:
I clearly agree with people now that this nigga is dumb and a nuisance

I swear... Too many rubbish dropping from his mouth... He isn't making sense at all...
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by kinguwem: 10:45pm On Oct 31, 2019
The guy is a flop. He doesn't speak like somebody that is married nor knows what a relationship means. He needs more exposure & interaction sessions with more matured people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Fires Back At Designer Who Called Her Out For Not Tagging Her-PIX / Mercy Johnson Looking Cute In New Photo / Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.