Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single (33373 Views)

Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them / Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" / James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Kenneth10110(m): 10:47pm On Oct 31, 2019
Awol1:
A stupid philosophy from a noisemaker.

The only reason somebody like Naira Marley is relevant is because most people's head is so empty they have to fill it up with noise in the name of music.

I used to hear music being defined as "Food to the soul"; maybe the definition has changed, if not Naira Marley's series of noise should never qualify to be called music cuz they are no food to any soul.

Marlians kor, noisemakers ni...

Hypocrite go and listen to the song that suites you leave others with their choice because you don't listen to his songs doesn't mean your holy
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Kenneth10110(m): 10:48pm On Oct 31, 2019
Badgers14:
... if you like do the biggest marriage..

English Language be like..

The person with that English can change your life
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by writeprof(m): 10:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
Yeye talk! Marriage is made up of the husband and wife likewise a family. Children are jara, if they come!
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by ridbell01(m): 11:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
madridguy:
Naira Marley this is not what you joke with. This is a very big issue which can make many people praying for the fruit of the womb sad.

Let be guided.

God that answer Sarah's prayer will answer everyone praying for the fruit of the womb.
my oga you think that guy get sense?
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by movingclouds(m): 11:07pm On Oct 31, 2019
u11ae1013:
Shave his dread maybe he will have sense
The dread is the little brain that's left... Shave all, and Naira's value drops
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
Kenneth10110:

Hypocrite go and listen to the song that suites you leave others with their choice because you don't listen to his songs doesn't mean your holy

Alright, Marlian

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by stasius: 11:30pm On Oct 31, 2019
Akpa igbo(weed)! Continue smoking. Ike!
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Yoighaman(m): 11:58pm On Oct 31, 2019
He must have been throwing shades at someone close to him.
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Surulereman(m): 12:19am On Nov 01, 2019
Why did the court grant him bail? He is the kind of person that should be put away from the society.
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Nobody: 1:40am On Nov 01, 2019
God bless you
aspirebig:
Somethings are better not said.

Supposing he's married without kids, his perceptions on this matter will differ.

How can someone be using his mouth to create unnecessary controversies up and down.

Minus his industry, there are so many couples looking for fruit of the womb these days, and some might even be claiming to be 'marlians".... This is gross insensitivity and high level immaturity.

Honestly, some married women without kids, will cry on this thread for sure, especially those whose mother in laws, husband families, colleagues, friends, are already mocking and those whose age is tilting towards menopause.

To all the women expectant out there, God will clean your tears and give your your own baby soon in Jesus name,Amen. #Godhasthefinalsay.
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by exlinklodge: 4:03am On Nov 01, 2019
But wait oo

I know the sensitivity of what he said and some people undoubtedly finds it absurd.

But, is it?

I think he is merely rephrasing what the scriptures said in his own understanding.

Scriptures said: a marriage without fruit is void. - Remember, the essence of marriage is fruits (bearing of children).

Don't ever forget that.
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by mccoyelectric: 5:22am On Nov 01, 2019
madridguy:
Naira Marley this is not what you joke with. This is a very big issue which can make many people praying for the fruit of the womb sad.

Let be guided.

God that answer Sarah's prayer will answer everyone praying for the fruit of the womb.
Amen my brother... Having kids is a different world... And only god gives kids... So those that don't v kids dont be depressed go to god in prayer...
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Barristter07: 7:02am On Nov 01, 2019
exlinklodge:
But wait oo

I know the sensitivity of what he said and some people undoubtedly finds it absurd.

But, is it?

I think he is merely rephrasing what the scriptures said in his own understanding.

Scriptures said: a marriage without fruit is void.
- Remember, the essence of marriage is fruits (bearing of children).

Don't ever forget that.

Show me where this was written or be Tagged a Liar? So What happen to those who lose all their kids to death ? Void right, ? So Abraham and Sarah were only married for few years ?

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Oop3: 8:42am On Nov 01, 2019
This young man as reduce his familiarity to nothing.
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Aboks(m): 8:48am On Nov 01, 2019
coming from a drunk

Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Badgers14: 9:05am On Nov 01, 2019
Kenneth10110:

The person with that English can change your life

He will change your life not mine...

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by blackslayer: 9:33am On Nov 01, 2019
lip marley.....take a sit with your burger lips
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Kenneth10110(m): 10:12am On Nov 01, 2019
Badgers14:

He will change your life not mine...

If God says his my helper no problem but hope you don't shy away from your helper with your hypocrisy
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 01, 2019
In reverse, if you have children out of wedlock you are married?
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Amanda4life: 1:53pm On Nov 01, 2019
Resees:

Fucking black monkey brain.So having kids makes a marriage perfect? You are really dumb though

I think it will be nice you taste it and give us first hand information so we can believe u. Uh?
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Badgers14: 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2019
Kenneth10110:

If God says his my helper no problem but hope you don't shy away from your helper with your hypocrisy

You are the hypocrite...

Speak for yourself
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by wolverine1987: 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2019
Peng12345:
I thought this guy is in ikoyi prison
I wonder how sane pple see dis guy as a celebrity and some even follow him... ikoyi is too good for him
Re: Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single by Kenneth10110(m): 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2019
Badgers14:

You are the hypocrite...

Speak for yourself

We are all hypocrites one way or the other

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo / Mary Remmy-Njoku And Husband Welcome Daughter (photos) / Ama Richest's Body Painting Of Ghanaian Celebrities' Names & Events Of 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.