Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) (38264 Views)

Frodd Feeds 500 Kids On The Street (Photos) / Eniola Badmus Feeds The Needy In Lagos. Photos / Adeniyi Johnson Takes Old Man Newspaper Vendor Off The Street (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by gurunlocker: 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2019
GraGra247:
And she arranged to be filmed while in the supposed act.

N100 rice with one meat for someone that has arrays of Gucci, Fendi and designer wears worth money that can buy an entire local govt.

Only a big fool will be deceived by the antics of hardened elements like Tonto Dike and Kanye West.

MODIFIED: IF YOU HATE MY COMMENT YOU HATE TRUTH.

HUG THE NEXT NEPA TRANSFORMER AND FEEL BETTER.

It seems you are looking for cheap likes from people like you, but unfortunately you got something not expected.

Didn't she at least do something? I believe you worth something? Who have you helped this month or even today with a cup of rice?

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by GraGra247(m): 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2019
Femijohn198:
At times Tonto will behave like human being,sometime when that bad spirit came over her she will behave like mad dog.

TThanks, you're getting my point.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by BenoskiBEN(m): 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2019
God is your strength dear.keep on doing good.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2019
And what are the pictures for?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by GraGra247(m): 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2019
gurunlocker:

It seems you are looking for cheap likes from people like you, but unfortunately you got something not expected.

Didn't she at least do something? I believe you worth something? Who have you helped this month or even today with a cup of rice?

Sorry I don't do show off. When I give I won't tell you and I won't invite video crew. I don't chase clout and I'm proud of it.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by gurunlocker: 7:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
GraGra247:

Sorry I don't do show off. When I give I won't tell you and I won't invite video crew. I don't chase clout and I'm proud of it.

If she did it without proof, na people like you go ask for proof. Now she did, you are still complaining. Human!!!

You don't do show off? who ask you? She is a fucking celebrity and entertainer, this is what they live for!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2019
GraGra247:

Go and beg Tonto Dike for recharge card. She will give you for helping to fight her battles. Her sex mate Bobrisky will also grace the occasion and you will be finally happy for once in your miserable life.

Dear clout chaser.

if begging her for recharge card will reinstate and resurrect your decayed and damaged brain I would have love to

you obviously don't have a valid point, you keep ranting like Ben Bruce without common sense. keep chanting clout like a primary school pupil that's reciting poem. I guess you just got to know about the word grin

mumu of the highest order. global iidiot

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by Ashawoboi27(m): 8:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
GraGra247:

N100 rice with one meat for someone that has arrays of Gucci, Fendi and designer wears worth money that can buy an entire local govt.

Only a big fool will be deceived by the antics of hardened elements like Tonto Dike and Kanye West.

Shut that trash of a mouth up

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 8:07pm On Oct 31, 2019
GraGra247:

Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by jconsulting(f): 8:07pm On Oct 31, 2019
Caring for the poor is in the heart
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by Rolex66: 8:08pm On Oct 31, 2019
GraGra247:

You'll always be a commenter and not a giver/benefactor/sponsor if you don't change your armchair critic position.

We need doers, not talkers and keypad nonentities.

Good one there from Tonto

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by Kforkayla: 8:08pm On Oct 31, 2019
GraGra247:

Is pictures are old since last year when she did it with kokun’s foundation
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 31, 2019
GraGra247:

Thank you for being sensible and reasonable while I ignore the blinded idiots crucifying me for saying the truth

People understand from their level of maturity. And some are not so matured to express themselves civilly. Just ignore them if you can.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by RUDEBOYY(m): 8:13pm On Oct 31, 2019
The jollof looks delicious
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by Eberex(m): 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
No way she would have done this without someone recording it. So it's not always a question of why are you showing us what you are doing.

She will be blessed by these helpless children she fed.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by gordonsluv(m): 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2019
[s][/s]
GraGra247:

[s][/s]

Na you tonto dey work for ni.. them suppose pursue you from this country.. you are a bad influence.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by Enculer: 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
GraGra247:

Idiot. What do you have?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by gordonsluv(m): 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
[s][/s]
GraGra247:

You be mumu... she be celebrity and you na yus ordinary guy... who wan notice ham before if you give
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2019
GraGra247:

I don't support that one should always do good only when they see a camera, but you don't have to be so hard.. What have you really done in your small capacity to alleviate people's suffering... Especially when the cameras weren't rolling.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by GraGra247(m): 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2019
Zizza:

I don't support that one should always do good only when they see a camera, but you don't have to be so hard.. What have you really done in your small capacity to alleviate people's suffering... Especially when the cameras weren't rolling.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by GraGra247(m): 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2019
gordonsluv:
[s][/s]

You be mumu... she be celebrity and you na yus ordinary guy... who wan notice ham before if you give

You be mentally challenged lunatic. Go and take your drugs. Animal celebrity worshipper.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2019
You comment as your monika implies
[s]
GraGra247:

[/s]
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by Ken4agent(m): 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2019
Good gesture, but do u have to make it public?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 31, 2019
GraGra247:

Which one have you done so far? You're a big fo.ol!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by Palehair: 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2019
GraGra247:

I thought the same thing but then I realized that it's not right to assume things... She may actually be visible about it because she's trying to inspire people who have enough to give and besides... How many have we done? Are we gonna kick people to the curb who at least did something even if it's for the wrong reasons? At least those kids won't have to steal or hurdle through the garbage to get what to eat for the day... I've been homeless before so I know how the children feel

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by Trutherme: 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2019
Nice one.
You can always tell those who have good hearts regardless of how 'crazy' others think they are.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2019
Is everything supposed to be on sm?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by opribo(m): 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2019
For this act you have already received your reward. What joy it would have been for these little ones to grow up and tell the story of how one aunty fed them when they were hungry.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by Beat123(f): 8:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
Something that your political thieves won’t do!! Atleast she do am
GraGra247:

Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by teelaw4life(m): 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2019
GraGra247:

People who make comments like yours do the least.

Doesn't matter if she has gucci or whatever. It doesn't matter if there are cameras. What matters is that she has done what she's done and given some of the poorest of the poor something to be happy about.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2019
[quote author=GraGra247 post=83626969]And she arranged to be filmed while in the supposed act.

HUG THE NEXT NEPA TRANSFORMER AND FEEL BETTER. [/quote

You, how many people have you fed Even if its once?]
Have you even bought #10 biscuit for a child? And you're there condemning someone who fed a community. Don't let the heavens shut over you for that trash you wrote up there.
Yeye attention seeker.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by Pasima(m): 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
Useless girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Basketmouth Buys Brand New N26 Million Lexus 570 (Photo) / Mercy Johnson And Husband, Prince Odi-Okojie In Matching Outfit [photo] / Hrithik Roshan Hot Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.