Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) (38267 Views)

Frodd Feeds 500 Kids On The Street (Photos) / Eniola Badmus Feeds The Needy In Lagos. Photos / Adeniyi Johnson Takes Old Man Newspaper Vendor Off The Street (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by Bigboy911: 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2019
Tonto try shah,as for me,i can't carry those smelly Hausa mama abi na pikin dem for body
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by khia: 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2019
GraGra247:
And she arranged to be filmed while in the supposed act.

N100 rice with one meat for someone that has arrays of Gucci, Fendi and designer wears worth money that can buy an entire local govt.

Only a big fool will be deceived by the antics of hardened elements like Tonto Dike and Kanye West.

MODIFIED: IF YOU HATE MY COMMENT YOU HATE TRUTH.

HUG THE NEXT NEPA TRANSFORMER AND FEEL BETTER.

You are correct, it's nothing but publicity, photo ops and marketing.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by Richyicon(m): 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2019
Tonto and hypocrisy are Siamese twins ...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by Godsontolu23: 9:44pm On Oct 31, 2019
I dont like her..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by Ibrahim505(m): 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2019
It's never a bad idea to publicized your good work for atleast, haters will feel bad.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by JAWBONE(m): 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2019
englishmart:
That's just about 5 people and one crippled. I feed a lot almost daily without using camera.

Yes you don't use camera but the fact that you are bragging about it online as if it's a contest shows you are not different from what you are trying to condemn
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by purples25(f): 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
If good deeds are not shown on social media, what should that media be used for ? When UNICEF and co show how they are helping, does that mean its all for clout ? If somebody snaps only nude pics now, they'll call her an airhead. If she didn't show in the pics, people would say she wasn't the one that did charity, she stole the pics. Can't please everyone.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by edumagamaga(f): 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2019
U saw a single mother with beautiful heart ..Ada Ndi Igbo ji emeonu ..U saw her feeding Hausa muslim woman with joy hugging them, carrying them, making them feel so special ,the Tonto they use to see in movies is here with us today .what u saw was only food, but what the people she visited saw was love ,what they saw was 1 Nigeria unlike ur Buhari ,she gave them rice unlike ur Buhari who closed border and said no more rice 4 them...Bro people like u are evil people who never feel happy 4 others ..people like can kill his best friend once he buys a new car ,cause i sense jealousy....Tonto may the almighty God bless u...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by edumagamaga(f): 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
[quote author=GraGra247 post=83626969]And she arranged to be filmed while in the supposed act.

N100 rice with one meat for someone that has arrays of Gucci, Fendi and designer wears worth money that can buy an entire local govt.

Only a big fool will be deceived by the antics of hardened elements like Tonto Dike and Kanye West.

U saw a single mother with beautiful heart ..Ada Ndi Igbo ji emeonu ..U saw her feeding Hausa muslim woman with joy hugging them, carrying them, making them feel so special ,the Tonto they use to see in movies is here with us today .what u saw was only food, but what the people she visited saw was love ,what they saw was 1 Nigeria unlike ur Buhari ,she gave them rice unlike ur Buhari who closed border and said no more rice 4 them...Bro people like u are evil people who never feel happy 4 others ..people like can kill his best friend once he buys a new car ,cause i sense jealousy....Tonto may the almighty God bless u...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by Realfrankie(m): 10:36pm On Oct 31, 2019
This is not the first time she's doing this
May God bless her for her kind heart
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by mamanotinspoil3: 10:50pm On Oct 31, 2019
Devilfriend:

So you self na begger?

Haaaaaaaa...

friend. Una plenty for Lagos.

Tonto sef follow chop the rice. Is she also a beggar? grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by chudez0147(m): 10:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
GraGra247:

How many have we seen you do ?? Mr judge
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by Sumstar(m): 11:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
Fine girl, well done o
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by Captaincee(m): 11:30pm On Oct 31, 2019
When one helps the less privileged his/her reward is from God not man, bravo keep it up.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by kluivertngong: 11:37pm On Oct 31, 2019
Awwwwn, This Is So Touching. Tonto, My Dear, Despite Your Craziness, You Still Have A Beautiful Heart.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by Homhoakyn17: 11:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
Na ojurin for Agege be this if am not mistaken,may God continue to bless and keep for more of days like this

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by yenereal(m): 12:01am On Nov 01, 2019
My friend shut up. She's a celebrity and people may likely give her a shot. Besides, even if it was arranged, isn't it better that she's showing example for others to follow suit?
GraGra247:

Check my post again. It says only big fools will be deceived. I pity brainless simpletons like you.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by davidtuzy(m): 12:20am On Nov 01, 2019
Freemanbobble:
Okay
more

Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by Equation89(m): 1:41am On Nov 01, 2019
GraGra247:

You left your brain in the toilet before making this comment.

Please kindly go back to your rest room and take your brain back.

Even if the rice is #50, she have touched lives.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by tpascal: 1:49am On Nov 01, 2019
Na u sabi
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by Tendency86(m): 4:22am On Nov 01, 2019
GraGra247:

While it is not a good deal for her to publish her good deeds to the world it is important to note that a cup of water to a thirsty man is a miracle.
More so, she did not cause the abject poverty in the land, your votes and mine did.
She did not cause the poverty in the land our religious institutions did.
She did not cause the poverty in the land our traditional institutions did.
She did not cause the poverty in the land our individual lack of self control did.
So when next you have issues with what people do to help bring succour think of something positive, an advice of empowerment will heal the society.
Be graceful with your words.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by Tirips(f): 5:29am On Nov 01, 2019
englishmart:
That's just about 5 people and one crippled. I feed a lot almost daily without using camera.
I would love to send you my acct details if you don't mind�
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by PrinceGallant: 7:00am On Nov 01, 2019
englishmart:

Even though you may not have camera, you are less different to her in publicising your good works. Silence is golden
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by Talkizcheap: 7:23am On Nov 01, 2019
THOSE OF YOU CLAIMING SHE SHOULD HELP AND LEAVE THE CAMERA AT HOME; YOU THAT CAMERA IS AT HOME HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU FED OR GIVEN A TOKEN

ALL YOU SEE IS FAULT AND NOT THE GESTURE. PITY YOU LOT
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by Mywd: 7:25am On Nov 01, 2019
GraGra247:

Talk true jare
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by Talkizcheap: 7:27am On Nov 01, 2019
[quote author=Tendency86 post=83642166][/quote]

Have you asked you bitter soul why Bill & Melinda gates film when their foundation go feed people too??

Have you also asked why most foundations or NGO ensure their contribution to society get media recognition

You no do; person do u criticize... Na wa o
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by khaleesi(f): 8:32am On Nov 01, 2019
FrLukas:
undecided

If you want to feed the poor, then feed the poor. Once you take a camera along with you, you are feeding your ego.

Not commendable. Condemnable.

She needs attention. It's so so obvious.

Alot of people feed their ego by abusing, oppressing and bullying those who they consider beneath them, some feed their ego by making other people's life miserable. So if she chooses to feed her ego by feeding the poor then let her rock on...condemnable?? tsk tsk. Life is not that hard abeg
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 01, 2019
khaleesi:

Alot of people feed their ego by abusing, oppressing and bullying those who they consider beneath them, some feed their ego by making other people's life miserable. So if she chooses to feed her ego by feeding the poor then let her rock on...condemnable?? tsk tsk. Life is not that hard abeg

Not all people want their misery broadcasted to everyone.

Just put yourself in the shoes of the poor. If you were homeless and hungry and I wanted to give you a bowl of rice, would you want your face plastered all over instagram and Twitter?

Even the poor should be given some human dignity.

Snatching away their human dignity just because you want to trend is abominable...in my opinion.

You fed them and then plunged a dagger in their soul.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by nancyiwuchukwuk: 9:00am On Nov 01, 2019
GraGra247:

Even if she gave N50 to each she still did something....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by Ayara222: 9:01am On Nov 01, 2019
[quote author=SEGLIZ post=83634318]if everyone could be like this the poor in the land would reduce. [She was heavily paid for this ]
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 9:19am On Nov 01, 2019
[quote author=Ayara222 post=83646678][/quote]
how do you mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Why Omoni Oboli Slept In Her Car Over The Night / Basketmouth Buys Brand New N26 Million Lexus 570 (Photo) / Hrithik Roshan Hot Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.