Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) (38273 Views)

Frodd Feeds 500 Kids On The Street (Photos) / Eniola Badmus Feeds The Needy In Lagos. Photos / Adeniyi Johnson Takes Old Man Newspaper Vendor Off The Street (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by GraGra247(m): 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
bad belle how many people have you ever dash one kobo, stupid corporate beggar coming on faceless forum to talk trash.

Check my post again. It says only big fools will be deceived. I pity brainless simpletons like you.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by yommy78: 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
The guy condemning tonto display of charity work should leave her alone if all people that are capable of doing same can help the needy and post pictures this world we be a better place.buhari I beg create millions Jon and post pictures ,people need help either you post pictures of helping or not I don’t care ,just help some1.tonto God will continue to bless you pls do more and post pictures.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by GraGra247(m): 7:19pm On Oct 31, 2019
Ategberoson:
[s][/s]

what do you gain in being stupid?

What do you gain by being a brain dead corporate lunatic. Scalliwag!!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by Geekamon(m): 7:19pm On Oct 31, 2019
Well she did something. Even if it's just for the gram, at least she made those poor folks day and gave them a smile.
GraGra247:
And she arranged to be filmed while in the supposed act.

N100 rice with one meat for someone that has arrays of Gucci, Fendi and designer wears worth money that can buy an entire local govt.

Only a big fool will be deceived by the antics of hardened elements like Tonto Dike and Kanye West.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by Femijohn198: 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
At times Tonto will behave like human being,sometime when that bad spirit came over her she will behave like mad dog.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by GraGra247(m): 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
peterd53:

How many beggar u don give common #50 dz month??

Sorry I don't do show off. When I give I won't tell you and I won't invite video crew. Silly idiot.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by Smiledomain(m): 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2019
May God reward her abundantly........ Kindness at it peak

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by Elijahrona(m): 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
GraGra247:

N100 rice with one meat for someone that has arrays of Gucci, Fendi and designer wears worth money that can buy an entire local govt.

Only a big fool will be deceived by the antics of hardened elements like Tonto Dike and Kanye West.

Let's thank God she did something positive.

Always look for positivity... Do not find negativity... Both are always available.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by Stellahappiness(f): 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
Giving is d God's heartbeat, what so ever u do to d least of ur brother that's u do unto God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by GraGra247(m): 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
englishmart:
That's just about 5 people and one crippled. I feed a lot almost daily without using camera.

Thank you dear sensible fellow for buttressing my point. And may you never loose your reward.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by GraGra247(m): 7:28pm On Oct 31, 2019
FrLukas:
undecided

If you want to feed the poor, then feed the poor. Once you take a camera along with you, you are feeding your ego.

Not commendable. Condemnable.

She needs attention. It's so so obvious.

Thank you for being sensible and reasonable while I ignore the blinded idiots crucifying me for saying the truth

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by aspirebig: 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2019
Wow, nice one Tonto.

From the pictorial background, that place looks like Agege railways. Hausa concentration there is high.

More celebrities should also do same,instead showing off their 'audio' riches on the internet.

Many are showing off but their immediate families are in abject poverty.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
She tried, God will surely replenish where the money came from. The children are really happy eating good food.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
Nice one
God you know wetin dey my mind from day one. Bless me to impact lives positively
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 31, 2019
This lady is gradually going into politics.
I love her sagacity. That's the only way u can excel in a patriarchal society called Nigeria.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by GraGra247(m): 7:37pm On Oct 31, 2019
Ategberoson:

is this part of your lineage Eulogy? quit typing faster than your reasoning. if the lady don't assist, mumu like you will say Nigeria celebrities don't show love, now she did, you're crying as if she's the reason for your misfortune

if she didn't publicize it, how will she inspired and encourage others to express such gesture to the poor

make sure your mental provider always connect whenever you want to sign in here

Receive sense for once dear mentally deranged lunatic. I refuse to subscribe to your flawed mentally deranged way of reasoning. Unlike you I don't chase clout.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by olaoluyincah(m): 7:37pm On Oct 31, 2019
What if we leave the camera at home while helping the poor? lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by Victoria25(f): 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2019
One thing i love about her
May God gives you back in abundant.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by Mbitiouz69: 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
GraGra247:

MODIFIED: IF YOU HATE MY COMMENT YOU HATE TRUTH.

HUG THE NEXT NEPA TRANSFORMER AND FEEL BETTER.

At least she did something

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by goddon4me: 7:40pm On Oct 31, 2019
[quote author=GraGra247 post=83626969]And she arranged to be filmed while in the supposed act.

Try to arrange one and organized urself to be filmed, we congratulate you for that.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 7:41pm On Oct 31, 2019
Good one.

The publicity is what I don't like, but hey, everyone has their prerogative .
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by GraGra247(m): 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2019
[quote author=goddon4me post=83634998][/quote]

Sorry I don't do show off. When I give I won't tell you and I won't invite video crew.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2019
GraGra247:

Receive sense for once dear mentally deranged lunatic. I refuse to subscribe to your flawed mentally deranged way of reasoning. Unlike you I don't chase clout.

you don't chase clout yet you're blabbing your mouth on someone kind gesture that you might be financially handicap to do in a lifetime

I urge you to channel your frustration on the right direction and stop showing the public the height of your foolishness

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by kvngtomi(m): 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2019
GraGra247:

People don't want to understand the truth when they see it. Don't mind them, just keep being yourself bro. Kudos to you

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by GraGra247(m): 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2019
Ategberoson:

you don't chase clout yet you're blabbing your mouth on someone kind gesture that you might be financially handicap to do in a lifetime

I urge you to channel your frustration on the right direction and stop showing the public the height of your foolishness
Go and beg Tonto Dike for recharge card. She will give you for helping to fight her battles. Her sex mate Bobrisky will also grace the occasion and you will be finally happy for once in your miserable life.

Dear clout chaser.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) by GraGra247(m): 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2019
kvngtomi:

People don't want to understand the truth when they see it. Don't mind them, just keep being yourself bro. Kudos to you

I appreciate the encouragement of the few that have understanding. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pics: Daniella Okeke Vacationing In Greece / DJ Cuppy: I Never Entered The BBNaija House / Ronke Odusanya And Mosun Oduoye Campaign For Senator Adeleke At PDP Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.