Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) (40765 Views)

Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) / Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) / Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by CuriousMynd: 8:40am On Jan 28, 2022
Actress Regina Daniels has stated that she is not bothered about haters liking her, Igbere TV reports.

The 21-year-old said this in an Instagram post on Thursday.

According to actress, she does not have the time to reflect or who likes or dislikes her.

She said: ” You might not like me but I am lust and obsessed with me. So I haven’t had time to reflect on your likes and dislikes.

Regina Daniels recently urged her fans to look beyond her pretty face adding that behind it is a ‘resilient, strong, hardworking yet humble boss’.

Sharing stunning photos of herself, she wrote: “Don’t let the pretty face fool you….Behind it lives a resilient, strong, hardworking yet humble Boss.”

Regina is married to businessman Ned Nwoko.

They have a son together.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZO8gotN6nv/?utm_medium=copy_link

12 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by dawnomike(m): 8:51am On Jan 28, 2022
She loves the life she's living... And that's all that matters I suppose.

168 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by reaky(m): 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
undecided
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
Hi Mrs Ned, by now I am sure that Jaruma of a girl is regretting running her mouth, can you pls ask your husband to release her? She don learn her lessons and is full of regret. Make una pardon her abeg.

Thanks.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by kenzysmith: 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
Wetin they make people always feel say they gat haters sef? She no fine again all her yansh don run go inside!

92 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by sammyije(m): 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
Idowest voice

Arugbo ni oko regina grin undecided grin grin
O wo barca Lori Sevilla

Light my kpoli

7 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by Longin: 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
Regina Na your turn.
No mind anybody

We are not here forever

Chop life oooo
Enjoy life
Celebrate and enjoy now that you're living
This life is for the living
Everyday na jolly jolly
Onye di ndu gba first
Regina segbe photo (take photograph)

9 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by lifeandjoy: 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
grin
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by Chiefochiefo(m): 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
But you just did

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by LilyColin(f): 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
This girl & prescription drugs na hmmmm
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by MikeMicheal(m): 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2022
Young person at face, old woman down below.

OLOBO ARUGBO!

Anyone who says they dont care about what people say, actually cares enough to mention it.
-Albert Einstein (2022)

52 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by dealbest: 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2022
Na dem

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by deepwater(f): 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2022
lol

abeg make una release jaruma undecided

na hustle she been dey

7 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2022
It saddesns me that youths of this generation has no shame anymore. Anything for the money including marrying old men and women, doing rituals and the likes.

Nobody wants to work or build careers anymore but everybody wants to be made in their twenties.

So sad to see that a little girl we all loved on the screen back then decided to be an olosho and a gold digger encouraged by her mother and ended up marrying an ancestor and some foolish people still applaud her . its a shame.

I weep for my country.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by Ofadaman(m): 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2022
Money answereth all things.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2022
Chop your husband money ooo.
If you don't who will?
But the juju wey your mama do for you strong o. Sotey Ned pursue him Moroccan wife, chai

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
Let them keep crying on nairaland.m cheesy
If una do anyhow na to put una too for prison.. grin

Let the young woman enjoy her life oo.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by Omicron007: 12:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
shocked

A lot of people bashed Regina for getting married to an ancestor.

They have been patiently waiting for the marriage to crash.

But Regina keeps on glowing everyday.

This life shaa...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by federal9: 12:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
Go on girl

Hatred will kill them all, including those that give negative vibes and bad influences.

You passed through a lot in the industry, suffered, and worked hard. Now it's time for enjoyment and haters are hating.

7 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by Cholls(m): 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
My brothers and sisters see somebody wife

And, by the way. When she turn 21
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
Young and getting it that’s all that matters grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by Sucolee(m): 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
Since she has refused to change her name to nwoko... The car belongs to Ned nwoko

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by Segzy22: 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
You married someone old enough to be your grandpa and you are not ashamed of yourself!!!!.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by kararew941: 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
This na your time ,make use and maintain it

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by money121(m): 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
Ok
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Car (Photos) by Jostoman: 12:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
Regina please tell your husband to please release Jaruma she has really learnt her lesson. Thank you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School" / Yemi Adeyemi 'Suara': "Sola Sobowale Almost Crashed My Marriage" / The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.