Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) (58423 Views)

Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra / Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK / Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by youngestgrad(m): 10:07am On Nov 01, 2019
[quote author=Anambralstson post=83644919][/quote]

This is so cool, Why are EMS companies in Nigeria not using this.
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by ernieboy(m): 10:10am On Nov 01, 2019
majamajic:

u bought a 2010 car as brand new in 2019 ?

u don buy refurbished car bro
the fact that a car was first introduced in 2010 does not mean the factory only manufactured the car in 2010 and stopped, after car are introduced the companies still produce the cars in subsequent years until they feel they need to stop production.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 10:13am On Nov 01, 2019
OruExpress:

They have also bought his cars. Have you?
What is the obsession with government in Nigeria. It is the beginning and end of the problem. Nigerians use government as a scapegoat to avoid responsibility.

You nailed it man.. Use govt as scapegoat to avoid responsibility. Absolutely correct!
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by wanger50(m): 10:15am On Nov 01, 2019
Anambralstson:

FG, Nigeria Army, private companies, Schools, religious organizations, private citizens, Delta, Cross River, Rivers, Anambra Enugu, Ebonyi, Imo, Abia, Kogi, Gombe and Bauchi State government have all Procured Innoson Vehicles,[/b]
You shouldn't have forgotten Benue.... most government owned vehicles here are INNOSSON.....

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Staro: 10:18am On Nov 01, 2019
Wow
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by deavicky(m): 10:21am On Nov 01, 2019
When is innoson change his logo to the new one that guy designed for him. That is what is holding me from buying his car.
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by showafrica(m): 10:23am On Nov 01, 2019
VirginSearcher:
Nice one Innoson, imagine if we had every other manufacturing sector functioning like this haven't we developed? less I forget how are the able to cope with epileptic power supply

I tell you, the man don suffer..
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by StupidNLmods: 10:26am On Nov 01, 2019
Unrated900:

I will not exchange words with you

Because your Lack of understanding is shallow

What has family members got to do with Innoson

Asshole idiot.
That kennyswagz2 is a well known kid and a tribalist.. Just agree with him or ignore him and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by caracas: 10:42am On Nov 01, 2019
Anambralstson:

FG, Nigeria Army, private companies, Schools, religious organizations, private citizens, Delta, Cross River, Rivers, Anambra Enugu, Ebonyi, Imo, Abia, Kogi, Gombe, Benue and Bauchi State government have all Procured Innoson Vehicles,[/b]
From this list it is clear that nationally innoson has become a brand.....
Except for those ppl, those jealous ppl those that see igbos as rivals, those ppl that keep killing them selves on top Igbo matter n continuous successes.
We all know them ....
Brown roof republicans

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Eteka1(m): 10:43am On Nov 01, 2019
Rochasstatue:
Innoson and indeed Nigeria can't move forward as long as we continue to have zero local content in car assembly.
Everything used in assembling those vehicles are imported from China.

That's why the prices aren't competitive and that's why they depend solely on government patronage.
The vehicles are manufactured in China and brought in as Completely Knocked Down (CKD), Innoson assembles them on his badge.
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by HonNEAT: 10:44am On Nov 01, 2019
Gazzy88:
If FG have any small iota of shame left in them, they should have started investing massively into this. This is coming from a man with minimal formal education. No degree from any university but still, he found it worthy to be productive. I ain't igbo but I'm saying this is very massive.
Nice Writeup But, I Think He Is a VC of One Of The Nigeria Universities. Innocent Chukwuma
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Sirwallace(m): 10:48am On Nov 01, 2019
Prince001:

I love d fact their vehicles are assembled in Naija and create jobs for Naija . It's Chinese vehicles made in Nigeria! U can see from the Pics that Chinese won't allow d glory to go to Naija that's why u must surely find their citizen on one or 2 of the pics. We shouldn't hype this innoson thing too much óò cos if there's competent journalist in Naija not all this corrupt one we can all knows d truth behind d innoson.

So he cannot employ foreigners in his factory?
The way some of you reason sometimes!

Inferiority complex still bite down some of you.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 10:48am On Nov 01, 2019
Gazzy88:
If FG have any small iota of shame left in them, they should have started investing massively into this. This is coming from a man with minimal formal education. No degree from any university but still, he found it worthy to be productive. I ain't igbo but I'm saying this is very massive.

FG....
And you were not aware when the so called FG was fighting the man just to frustrate his business and to close it down. He was lucky Dangote is not interested in car making.
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Smoke55: 10:54am On Nov 01, 2019
Foxman19:
Keep quiet invest in what? I don't know what you guy boasting about this half baked company. How many Nigerians using innoson?
you aren't using innoson car because you cant afford it so STFU!!...half baked company u said? i bet non of your generation both dead,alive or yet unborn will attain the level of innoson.

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Tywo2018: 11:17am On Nov 01, 2019
In very successful Manufacturing Company in Africa there's a Chinese behind it. Keep it up
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Prince001(m): 11:35am On Nov 01, 2019
Sirwallace:

So he cannot employ foreigners in his factory?
The way some of you reason sometimes!

Inferiority complex still bite down some of you.

Yea he can! But innoson vehicle are just Chinese vehicle made in Nigeria. Look almost all their designs, d cars, bus and so on are all Chinese design except d green truck which I can totally accept is made in Naija. We are only be fooled to buy car made in Naija whereas in reality not! It's just assembled in Naija as all other vehicles b4 innoson.
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by gwafaeziokwu: 11:36am On Nov 01, 2019
Eteka1:
The vehicles are manufactured in China and brought in as Completely Knocked Down (CKD), Innoson assembles them on his badge.

I hope the iron gate in your compound came in completed knocked down parts you reassembled before mounting. You have so much bought into your feeling of inferiority complex that you believe vehicle manufacturing is an impossible task for a Nigerian.

Did you build your own toy cars from empty milk tins like we all did as kids. Have you ever task your brain to produce anything. I don't know why it sounds unbelievable to you that innoson locally manufactured 70% of his car components while wholly or partially sourcing the remaining 30% outside Nigeria, because it makes a lot of sense to me. His fathers manufactured Ogbunigwe, Ojukwu bucket,armoured vehicles and even refined their own diesels as early as 1960s.

Aba's manufacturing prowess is a common knowledge in Nigeria. Igbo made has been used since time immemorial to deride the Igbo man's penchant to create. What exactly is your problem?

8 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Prince001(m): 11:42am On Nov 01, 2019
Smoke55:
you aren't using innoson car because you cant afford it so STFU!!...half baked company u said? i bet non of your generation both dead,alive or yet unborn will attain the level of innoson.

Why cant we discuss on here without prejudice or insulting one another. Anyone can be anything asked people that knew Facebook owner, Twitter owner and so on.
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Eteka1(m): 11:43am On Nov 01, 2019
gwafaeziokwu:

I hope the iron gate in your compound came in completed knocked down parts you reassembled before mounting. You have so much bought into your feeling of inferiority complex that you believe vehicle manufacturing is an impossible task for a Nigerian.

Did you build your own toy cars from empty milk tins like we all did as kids. Have you ever task your brain to produce anything. I don't know why it sounds unbelievable to you that innoson locally manufactured 70% of his car components while wholly or partially sourcing the remaining 30% outside Nigeria, because it makes a lot of sense to me. His fathers manufactured Ogbunigwe, Ojukwu bucket,armoured vehicles and even refined their own diesels as early as 1960s.

Aba's manufacturing prowess is a common knowledge in Nigeria. Igbo made has been used since time immemorial to deride the Igbo man's penchant to create. What exactly is your problem?
You are talking absolute rubbish. Let's leave sentiments and face facts. The engines, transmission, body parts, electronics, upholstery, suspension etc are all brought in from the Chinese manufacturer and assembled. What is wrong with that?
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 11:53am On Nov 01, 2019
StupidNLmods:

That kennyswagz2 is a well known kid and a tribalist.. Just agree with him or ignore him and move on.

Have ignored the brat since thanks
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by drezzyx(m): 11:54am On Nov 01, 2019
Reading development like this gives me joy, satisfaction and boost my morale that Nigeria Will be better someday.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Smoke55: 11:54am On Nov 01, 2019
Prince001:

Why cant we discuss on here without prejudice or insulting one another. Anyone can be anything asked people that knew Facebook owner, Twitter owner and so on.
Bro the dude i qouted is a known zombie!! he like posting trash all the time.
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Duru009(m): 11:56am On Nov 01, 2019
uuzba:

If Americans talk like you, their country would have been destroyed long ago.
They are all from different parts of the world. But they never hammer that point into any joint conversation.
You will never here anyone say:
Germans, nursing America since 19....
Irish nursing America since....
Mexicans nursing America since.....
Austrians nursing America since.....
People of different tribes form America. But they all call themselves, "American". Finish.
You might be there hailing igbo tribe. That is totally unnecessary. And is just a provocative communication.
At the end of the day, Whose money are you using? Whose passport? Your phone in your hand, which country's network and number is it using? Is there any Customs or immigration around your territory preventing you from mixing up with the rest of Nigeria? No, they are all at the border of Nigeria itself, preventing Niger, Benin, Cameroun and Chad from mixing inside here and seizing our land.

Unnecessary noise that just makes Nigerians to remain fighting each other and never moving forward.

shut up!!

Tribalistic bigot like u.....

Read n pass!

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by cejaypriesty(m): 11:56am On Nov 01, 2019
Foxman19:
Keep quiet invest in what? I don't know what you guy boasting about this half baked company. How many Nigerians using innoson?
It maybe half baked as you call it but we are proud of it ,Thanks.
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 01, 2019
Gazzy88:
YOU ARE NOT IGBO BUT YOU STILL HAVE THAT MENTAL SENTIMENT TO HAVE RECOGNIZED YOU ARE NOT IGBO, SPOKE THE TRUTH THOUGH!
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by majamajic(m): 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2019
ernieboy:
the fact that a car was first introduced in 2010 does not mean the factory only manufactured the car in 2010 and stopped, after car are introduced the companies still produce the cars in subsequent years until they feel they need to stop production.

yeah ,2010 cars are introduced in mid 2009.

and mostly stop producing after 4-5 yrs , mostly !

some in the next year but after 9 yrs bro , I don't know about that
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by inyenejo(m): 12:08pm On Nov 01, 2019
My state Akwa Ibom still sleeping, tufiakwa!
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by God1stson(m): 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2019
Anambralstson:
New coverage of Innoson Vehicles manufacturing(IVM) industrial estate Nnewi, Anambra State
Pls how can I access innoson contact details. There are important suggestions that would help in the development of the is great company, medium to long term.Pls contact me chijiwiz@yahoo.com
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 01, 2019
You'll shouting innoson car and the involvement of FG . Don't forget that all IVM does is to rebadge. That's all. It's a Chinese company. More like a partnership deal.
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by tobstarizhia(m): 12:15pm On Nov 01, 2019
Innoson's partnership with shell is the beginning of wisdom, believe it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Friend Borrowed My Car And Brought It Back Like This / Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound / Help !!! Speedometer Reader/needle Not Moving When I Am Moving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.