Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) (58426 Views)

Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra / Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK / Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Khaleell001(m): 10:53pm On Nov 01, 2019
erico2k2:

Remove tribalism for once and face the truth, what stops the FG from giving him tax breaks? cheaper forex? give him maximum numbers of NYSC?you want me to go on? the FG does not need to buy these cars b4 the contribute, there are loads of ways they can key and invest into this. or did you not hear of one investor who is getting cheap forex and given incentives and tax break cos he promised to build a road in lagos?

it's a gradual process not a silver bullet na.
You guys are just so in haste that you can't think of even giving the government a slack.

it gradual process.
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:54pm On Nov 01, 2019
Khaleell001:

it's a gradual process not a silver bullet na.
You guys are just so in haste that you can't think of even giving the government a slack.

it gradual process.
Which gradual process, did they not do same for Dangote? whats the difference?
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by KayCee92(m): 11:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
Foxman19:
Keep quiet invest in what? I don't know what you guy boasting about this half baked company. How many Nigerians using innoson?

Chai, average Nigerian man and his thought pattern... grin. Please read this your comment by 1am today and maybe you will see how You alone is the "problem" of Nigeria...lol grin

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Prince001(m): 11:55pm On Nov 01, 2019
Sirwallace:

Cry me a river and yet millions of Nigerians buy into chinese phone products as substandard as they are.

The only thing the dude needs is to cut operating cost with the help of FG providing basic amenities like in power, reduced tax needed for his business growth and I must add, he needs to open his company to investors and shareholders. That will bring down the price of his collection. Trust me, it is just a matter of time before his car are ubiquitous on our roads if all of these are checked.

I understand ur point but phone is far different to car when consider d risks between d 2.
I just love transparency that's all. I wish innoson best of luck cos st least he's providing jobs for many people unlike our rogue politicians
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by modik(m): 4:59pm On Nov 02, 2019
Prince001:

I love d fact their vehicles are assembled in Naija and create jobs for Naija . It's Chinese vehicles made in Nigeria! U can see from the Pics that Chinese won't allow d glory to go to Naija that's why u must surely find their citizen on one or 2 of the pics. We shouldn't hype this innoson thing too much óò cos if there's competent journalist in Naija not all this corrupt one we can all knows d truth behind d innoson.

I laugh at your parochial view in Chinko laugh.... Hahaha.

Hypocrisy is when you run to China to collect heart wrecking loans with huge concesionary implications and turn around to mock their technology when you don't have any indiginous technology of yours.... Hahahahahaha..... I'm still laughing... Hahahahahaha.

Lol.

Are you sure your phone is not Chinko too... Lol

Leave INNOSON alone jor.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Prince001(m): 6:08pm On Nov 02, 2019
modik:

I laugh at your parochial view in Chinko laugh.... Hahaha.

Hypocrisy is when you run to China to collect heart wrecking loans with huge concesionary implications and turn around to mock their technology when you don't have any indiginous technology of yours.... Hahahahahaha..... I'm still laughing... Hahahahahaha.

Lol.

Are you sure your phone is not Chinko too... Lol

Leave INNOSON alone jor.

Ur comment support my notion cos u really understand my point. I just don't like d way they are trying to compelled Naija to buy made in Nigeria good and in dis case no be Naija goods at all. Make una stop d hype we no be pikin oo!
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 02, 2019
Those pickups look very STRONG and good for running things in a nearby jungle cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Rochasstatue(f): 11:56pm On Nov 02, 2019
PHIPEX:
How did you know this or you sit in your room and draw conclusions. Have you been to the plant?
e

Do a little research.
Use your data to acquire knowledge.
Tell us a single component of the vehicle made in Nigeria?
Even the logo is imported!
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Taogbera: 7:04am On Nov 03, 2019
Men the company try Sha well well[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by henryobinna(m): 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2019
Rochasstatue:
e

Do a little research.
Use your data to acquire knowledge.
Tell us a single component of the vehicle made in Nigeria?
Even the logo is imported!
do you know he has a plastic company? I think he set that up before the IVM

You should be the one doing a research. I'm surprised how you guys can sit in your respective homes and go on and on, on something you lack knowledge of. Iust knowledge you got on the internet from random folks like you.

Why not go to nnewi and do a research on your own ask them questions, tell them you're a journalist, you won't be turned back.

And after doing that, do research on how Mercedes manufacturers their cars and how they source materials.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Rochasstatue(f): 2:41pm On Nov 03, 2019
henryobinna:
do you know he has a plastic company? I think he set that up before the IVM

You should be the one doing a research. I'm surprised how you guys can sit in your respective homes and go on and on, on something you lack knowledge of. Iust knowledge you got on the internet from random folks like you.

Why not go to nnewi and do a research on your own ask them questions, tell them you're a journalist, you won't be turned back.

And after doing that, do research on how Mercedes manufacturers their cars and how they source materials.

Good luck

The only sensible thing in your rant is that Innoson has a plastic company.
The surprise is what has plastic got to do with car manufacturing?
Perhaps to make water cans for the radiators?
Is that all?
Now I want you to think like a man and not like a boy.
Car manufacturers all over the world do only designs.
They design everything from the aesthetics to the kind of engine that model will carry.
Door panels.
Windscreens.
Side Mirrors.
Grills.
Bumpers.
Internal upholstery and chairs.
Dashboard.
Steering wheels.
Lights.
Tyres.
Rims.
Front and back suspensions.
Electronic systems.

Let me not bore you with the engine components.

All these parts are supplied by companies.
Local companies within the manufacturing country.
Whichever parts they can't make at competitive prices, is ordered from abroad.

How many of Innoson's vehicles are original designs and not clones of existing models?

Which of Innoson's car parts are manufactured in Nigeria?

Find time to read this.
Perhaps it will leave you more informed, more sensible and less fractious and fatuous.

https://naijauto.com/market-news/innoson-ivm-g80-vs-chinese-baic-bj80-suv-4642
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by MrSly(m): 6:40am On Dec 15, 2019
pfadom:

[s]Why should the FG, when the SE state governments have not shown commitments except for Anambra Gov[/s].
Which government official or agency is in charge of south East? We have three levels of government in Nigeria, Local, state and Federal. His state government have shown commitment, next is federal government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Friend Borrowed My Car And Brought It Back Like This / Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound / Help !!! Speedometer Reader/needle Not Moving When I Am Moving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.