Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? (24963 Views)

Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu / Reno Omokri: Osinbajo can Only Win Tinubu By Consensus / Can El-rufai Bring Down The Wall Of Bourdillon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by emkz: 11:05am On Nov 01, 2019
Ahahahahaha.

Tinubu is very smart and he knows he would destroy his political career if he dares contest for President. He'd rather remain a kingmaker and determine who becomes the next President. His demystification would ring the death knell on his reign, even as the Jagaban of Lagos politics!

As for El-Rufai, the Nigerian power-brokers and northern oligarchy would not support his candidacy, because he talks too much. This man single-handedly buried the political careers of Ibrahim Mantu and Jonathan Zwingina, and he has been rising since...by putting others down.

Both candidates would be hard to sell. The power brokers typically settle for someone malleable without much controversy. The next President may come from the rank of governors or Buhari's ministers.

I think Fashola or Osinbajo may be asked to run.

4 Likes

Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by DennisEche(m): 11:05am On Nov 01, 2019
Osinbanjo we want, One is a thief the other is a bigot

3 Likes

Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by Omojudy: 11:05am On Nov 01, 2019
No
Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by ThugBoat: 11:06am On Nov 01, 2019
El-Rufai is Tinubu's boy. Trust me, Tinubu's political reach and contact nationally and internationally can only be rivalled by one man : PMB

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by dandollaz: 11:06am On Nov 01, 2019
Two idiots

1 Like

Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 01, 2019
nairalandankrah:

Yorubas to choose okorocha over tinubu?
Seriously doubt
anybody who chooses okorocha deserves poverty and suffering for his entire life.

Mind you Tinubu is no different

personally i will rather Elrufai than Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by AntiBalaka: 11:08am On Nov 01, 2019
[s]
ThugBoat:
El-Rufai is Tinubu's boy. Trust me, Tinubu's political reach and contact nationally and internationally can only be rivalled by one man : PMB
[/s]

Why such stupidity on the first day of a new month?

1 Like

Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by omotayo11(m): 11:08am On Nov 01, 2019
Am not a fan of both but if i were to choose between the two, would rather choose Tinubu cos of his liberalism.

El-rufai is a fanatic and fanatics are dangerous people.

Secondly he does not have the capacity to even challenge Tinubu in any contest, even in his state of Kaduna.

10 Likes

Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 01, 2019
Any prominent Northerner will surely win against Tinubu..
Whether its Elrufai , Kwankwanso or even Tambuwal....

Without other southerners , SW presidency is DOA

1 Like

Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by caracas: 11:09am On Nov 01, 2019
Stupid question
None of them will smell that seat
The president MUST be from the IGBO extraction

2 Likes

Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by SarkinYarki: 11:09am On Nov 01, 2019
Stop this nonsense !!!!; NIGERIANS deserve better than having to choose between a megalomaniac hyper looter and a megalomaniac hyper bigot irredentist!!!!! Nigerians wake up you deserve better !!!

5 Likes

Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by Eastlink(m): 11:09am On Nov 01, 2019
I rather Rochas becomes President than both bigots.
El Rufai a religious bigot as his leader and the other a tribal bigot as his leader also.

1 Like

Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by biggy26: 11:09am On Nov 01, 2019
None of the above. El is worse than PMB. Tinubu is not an option. Nigerians, God is giving you guys another chance, if you mess up with this fake guys, na una know o!

3 Likes

Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by AntiBalaka: 11:09am On Nov 01, 2019
omotayo11:
Am not a fan of both but if i were to choose between the two, would rather choose Tinubu cos of his liberalism.

Secondly he does not have the capacity to even challenge Tinubu in any contest, even in his state of Kaduna.

Tinubu's influence starts and ends in Lagos were agberoes and illiterate market women revere him

8 Likes

Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by nagoma(m): 11:10am On Nov 01, 2019
Goldencheese:
After Buhari, we definitely need a southerner because southerners normally show progressive ideas.

Like Jonathan and his wife?
Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by Acidosis(m): 11:10am On Nov 01, 2019
Gforce2015:
None of them is capable of becoming the president of this country...
Why shld we be recycling the same old politician... I think we shld check the track records of some of this new governors and assess the best among them... The best among them shld be given the presidential ticket for 2023

given? In a democracy?

1 Like

Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by chloride6: 11:10am On Nov 01, 2019
Hands down...

Let me tell you why..

I live in Lagos as well Ibadan and I can get 3 out 10 people to vote for El Rufai

Can Tinubu get 3 out of 10 people in Kano to vote for him?

Their antecedents are well known. El Rufai is a impish, conniving, sneaky but trustworthy and honest politician with a proven will to change things regardless of whose ox is gored. His only demerit is inherent wickedness

Tinubu has all the above demerit in addition to grand larceny and a penchant for putting his decrepit hands in the cookie jar. He has a track record for putting his own as well as his cronies wants above the general good of the people..Take a drive around Lagos to see for yourself.

He is also a wicked man..

Forgive me, I also left out thuggery and agberosim out of the hallmarks of the baba sope

Now from the above , pick your man

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 01, 2019
Nels55:
Any prominent Northerner will surely win against Tinubu..
Whether its Elrufai , Kwankwanso or even Tambuwal....

Without other southerners , SW presidency is DOA

Sw presidency does not need other southerners. Sw presidency needs Northern support, without Northern support SW presidency is dead on arrival whether it has support of other southerners or not.

1 Like

Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by emro123(m): 11:12am On Nov 01, 2019
old cargoes... nonsense
Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by nagoma(m): 11:12am On Nov 01, 2019
omotayo11:

You’re in a world of your own. And talk is cheap anyway - especially on Nairaland.

(And before I go, the topic is wrongly phrased. It should read : “ Can El-Rufai defeat Tinubu in a Presidential Election?”
Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by Harrynight(m): 11:12am On Nov 01, 2019
Both in cash and in everything Jagaban will beat El rufai hands down.

Btw; they take ancestors do us for this country?
Tinubu should be an elder stateman

6 Likes

Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by caracas: 11:12am On Nov 01, 2019
leokid866:

But still with a wave of a hand he puts your entire side of the country in line.....
Trash
He doesn’t even have any control in his swest region

1 Like

Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 01, 2019
Acidosis:

given? In a democracy?

yes given!!

you can only vote for those who are given the ticket dont deceive yourself you live in a democracy.
Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by Antoeni(m): 11:13am On Nov 01, 2019
Rotimi Ameachi/ El - Rufai Ticket

1 Like

Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by PastorConnect(m): 11:14am On Nov 01, 2019
Well tongue, I prefer none of the above

Meanwhile, Get Original Chargers and Adapter for laptop, POS, Printer and many more, check my signature for contact.
Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 01, 2019
Write it down El Rufai or Tinubu will never emerged president come 2023

1 Like

Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by lagosinnovator: 11:15am On Nov 01, 2019
Joke... None of them is qualified. if dem share money i go chop o
Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by yagi01(m): 11:15am On Nov 01, 2019
AntiBalaka:

This is by far the most stupid post I have read on nairaland.

As in,, this guy just no understand anything for Nigeria politic,,,, the guy dumb

2 Likes

Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by AntiBalaka: 11:15am On Nov 01, 2019
isthatso:

Sw presidency does not need other southerners. Sw presidency needs Northern support, without Northern support SW presidency is dead on arrival whether it has support of other southerners or not.

And you think the north will vote a yaribanza over their own?

You people are truly deluded.

Since 1999, the core north has always voted a northern Muslim.

Why do you think that will change in 2023?

To win elections in Nigeria you must clinch the middle belt .

This is what Buhari achieved in 2015.

Tinubu has no political structure or connections in the north central other than in Kwara which Saraki is plotting to reclaim.

How in God's name do you expect the north and north central to vote Tinubu?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos: Oluwaseyi Tinubu, Son Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Called To Bar / Nigeria’s Social Media Bill: The Dangerous Implications By Techcabal / Anambra Election: APC Poor Outing ''Self Inflicted,' - Uche Nwosu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.