Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? (24964 Views)

Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu / Reno Omokri: Osinbajo can Only Win Tinubu By Consensus / Can El-rufai Bring Down The Wall Of Bourdillon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by oglalasioux(m): 11:16am On Nov 01, 2019
El Rufai will make a better president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 01, 2019
AntiBalaka:

And you think the north will vote a yaribanza over their own?

You people are truly deluded.

Since 1999, the core north has always voted a northern Muslim.

Why do you think that will change in 2023?

To win elections in Nigeria you must clinch the middle belt .

This is what Buhari achieved in 2015.

Tinubu has no political structure or connections in the north central other than in Kwara which Saraki is plotting to reclaim.

How in God's name do you expect the north and north central to vote Tinubu?

can you talk without abuse? secondly did i say they will? i said the destiny of a SW presidency is not in the hands of the south. if you had any brain you will see your post was unecessary because your answer was already in my initial post

5 Likes

Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by femixville(m): 11:18am On Nov 01, 2019
Everyone is a criminal..
But, when terrorism is involved.., people, that won't be healthy even for the lesser criminals..

No be only BAT, na frog
El-rufai record worst pass Devil.. Demolition god, and terror track, Godforbid their shadows from running sef.. mtcheeeeeew!

Are we even madt in this country sef, are we all smokers

1 Like

Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by toye440: 11:18am On Nov 01, 2019
Adeshina all the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by yagi01(m): 11:18am On Nov 01, 2019
orisa37:
Neither of them. They are Selfish and wicked. Osinbajo has Supreme Experience. He can discipline El Rufai, having El Rufai as his VP. Otherwise, Yorubas might prefer Wike or Okorocha to Tinubu. And if APC remains unserious, Yorubas might lure Osinbajo to go PDP where they might pair Saraki with him to call off The Bluff of these Terrorists Fulanis and their Egbira Bokoharam.

Egbon e fool gan,,, as in ,,, i u type this rubbish u think say u get sense say u don talk better thing,. With this u just display that u r novice when it comes to Nigeria politics

1 Like

Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by Beat123(f): 11:18am On Nov 01, 2019
See who you even carry to compare!!

Nigerians n illiteracy

1 Like

Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by I888(m): 11:18am On Nov 01, 2019
leokid866:

You need to rethink your thoughts....Osinbajo is not going anywhere....elections rufia can't be VP....okorocha is dead out of water...don't even mention Wike....and no one will touch Saraki with a 12foot pole.
speak for urself
Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by UncleJudax(m): 11:19am On Nov 01, 2019
How can a people be more obsessed about elections/power than governance? cry

1 Like

Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 01, 2019
leokid866:

You need to rethink your thoughts....Osinbajo is not going anywhere....elections rufia can't be VP....okorocha is dead out of water...don't even mention Wike....and no one will touch Saraki with a 12foot pole.

Osinbajo will not run if Tinubu is running, Tinubu may want to run but I think/hope he is smart enough to know he will not win, so i dont think he will.

2 Likes

Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by Futuragetty: 11:21am On Nov 01, 2019
If people actually know he direction we are heading, I tell you, It's not good.
We cannot grow like this.
Why don't we form another progressive party where concerned Nigerian can support the party with #100 or more.
We need more funds to beat PDP or APC.
Our future is at stake.
The other day, I was in a Taxi going to Area 1, I heard a young man is his mid_20's saying that Buhari, Amechi ,Tinubu and the likes are learning work. . That their turn will be disastrous.

2 Likes

Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 01, 2019
Futuragetty:
If people actually know he direction we are heading, I tell you, It's not good.
We cannot grow like this.
Why don't we form another progressive party where concerned Nigerian can support the party with #100 or more.
We need more funds to beat PDP or APC.
Our future is at stake.
The other day, I was in a Taxi going to Area 1, I heard a young man is his mid_20's saying that Buhari, Amechi ,Tinubu and the likes are learning work. . That their turn will be disastrous.

my friend we are not growing, all this stuff is just entertainment while we die slowly like we have been sying slowly since 1966, only difference is we are closer to death than ever. The coup and civil war changed the trajectory of this country and until that is corrected, we are just watching a horror movie.

2 Likes

Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by donvicky2007: 11:22am On Nov 01, 2019
nairalandankrah:

In the short run, how will those states pay salaries

Every state will cut their coat according their material, when the time comes, all governors can't earn the same as well as civil servants.
The salary scale of every state will depend on the strength of their IGR, investment portfolio and FDI.

2 Likes

Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by Yebosola(m): 11:24am On Nov 01, 2019
leokid866:

U nail it, most of the guys are yaning dust, they knew next to nothing abt politics, their emotions and hatred is controlling their epistles

1 Like

Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by AntiBalaka: 11:24am On Nov 01, 2019
isthatso:

can you talk without abuse? secondly did i say they will? i said the destiny of a SW presidency is not in the hands of the south. if you had any brain you will see your post was unecessary because your answer was already in my initial post

Well you are right about the destiny of a Yoruba presidency not being in the hands of the south.

The only Yoruba presidency was gotten as a result of northern charity - see Obasanjo in 1976 and 1999.

If the north wills a Yoruba presidency so shall it be. It is on this premise that Tinubu is banking his entire loot on that Buhari will rig him into power.

Let us assume Buhari even rigs tinubu into power can Tinubu manage the office? Hell No!. There will be a coup in 6mths and nobody will cry for Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by 11doubledee: 11:26am On Nov 01, 2019
Gforce2015:
None of them is capable of becoming the president of this country...
Why shld we be recycling the same old politician... I think we shld check the track records of some of this new governors and assess the best among them... The best among them shld be given the presidential ticket for 2023
Yeah,i kind of like borno and oyo state governors.
Although El rufai will easily defeat tinubu at the presidential level because of the North's political might.

1 Like

Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by Saintfrancis82(m): 11:28am On Nov 01, 2019
a enough is a enough for these old criminal politicians in this country. we are tired to remain like these.

where are they leading us to? grave

let us joint together as a youth and stop them, because youth is going to work for them not there children or any of there families member.

enough is a enough youth let us stand as one and said no for 2023

1 Like

Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by meccuno: 11:30am On Nov 01, 2019
Sabby1:

When the decision to make states independent is proclaimed, there will financial support from the Federal government for a given period of time, probably one or two years or otherwise pending when an average or below average state can finance their budget
Nice.

1 Like

Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by Harrynight(m): 11:31am On Nov 01, 2019
ken6488:
we are taking about Nigeria not Lagos

Bros common man in South South and south east will vote tinubu and ask u who is el-rufai, where is he from?

2 Likes

Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by AntiBalaka: 11:31am On Nov 01, 2019
These two urchins can best be described as career politicians .

They were nobody before they ventured into public sphere.

This is our worst undoing.

Go and check all the disasters we call leaders and you will see they all were nobodies before venturing into politics or public service .

2 Likes

Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by chloride6: 11:32am On Nov 01, 2019
Harrynight:

Bros common man in South South and south east will vote tinubu and ask u who is el-rufai, where is he from?

Are you day dreaming?

SE vote Tinubu?

grin

4 Likes

Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by AntiBalaka: 11:32am On Nov 01, 2019
Harrynight:

Stop this lie.

If the 2023 elections was down to these two despicable characters there will be massive vote boycotts in the SS/SE

4 Likes

Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by OLAJADON: 11:32am On Nov 01, 2019
IamAtikulate:
One is a terrorist and the other a thief. No room for them
how can you label someone a terrorist just because of your personal opinion.

1 Like

Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by meccuno: 11:32am On Nov 01, 2019
iammo:
cool

El Rufai is a small boy in politics and if not for buhari tsunami of 2015 he wouldnt have became a governor, Tinubu has being a major force since 93 with the SDPs his contacts extends nigeria, west africa and argueable africa.. he has loyalist in both PDP and APC, even US and UK embassy visits him from time to time

There are two powerful western power brokers who have access to chatam house and western powers and thats Tinubu and Obasanjo, just a phone call from Obasanjo , Atiku was made PDP flagbearer and given visa ban waiver to US, and twice Buhari intentionally made Tinubu the chiarman of his presidential campaign team because he knows tinubu's influence, even Ghanians Presidents first ever visit was to Tinubu after he deployed his machinery to boot out thier former president

Where do you get these false information from? It's too much oh.....lies
Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by Jimi24: 11:34am On Nov 01, 2019
Sabby1:
They are both incapable of fixing Nigeria.

The best thing that will happen to Nigeria is for States to be independent and fund their activities from their own income, earnings and revenue

Anyway, some tribal bigots will come to this thread just to display their stupidity

You are not thinking.
There is no single poor state in Nigeria. Not one. Fiscal unviability is temporary.
I used to hate all governors in.Nigeria but surprisingly most of them have started making moves to unlock resources in a big way. Even the worst of them.
It appears the only idiots remaining in Nigeria are online.

When the states start reaping the benefits of diversification and revenue generation, internal efficiency will now be IMPORTANT. That is why Nigeria will remain together otherwise agricultural produce will rot in the ground, minerals will not reach export ports, parallel security structures and unshared information will produce expensive security without effective security et.c
People will now start using their brains and regional agreements will lead to inter regional agreements et.c
Finally even the greatest fool amongst us will realize that HATRED is not a strategy

1 Like

Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by Jimi24: 11:36am On Nov 01, 2019
Sabby1:

Personally, I believe all states in Nigeria have the capacity to finance their own activities. There are so many untapped resources and sources of wealth in this country yet to be exploited and unless states are independent of the federal government those resources will remain unexploited

You are a good thinker but states are independent of the federal government. Pls dont share lies that cannot be substantiated.
States are immensely powerful. I think tue problem is most southerners are bred with inferiority complex and persecution complex towards the under developed north. A paradox but its unfortunately TRUE.

Rivers State is buying an oil block. Rivers State money enthroned presidents. Only one state only in the north has the power to feed Nigeria with rice and wheat and it is state governors that control surface real estate.
Nobody is even checking state governors. They all have state assemblies in their pockets. They collect 50% of VAT, they steal 100% of LGA funds. Why are states broke now? Because during Okonjo Iwealla/GEJ era, they were taking loans and stealing the money for roads, et.c
Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by Injera(f): 11:36am On Nov 01, 2019
Gforce2015:
None of them is capable of becoming the president of this country...
Why shld we be recycling the same old politician... I think we shld check the track records of some of this new governors and assess the best among them... The best among them shld be given the presidential ticket for 2023
Like who??
Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by meccuno: 11:36am On Nov 01, 2019
chloride6:
Hands down...

Let me tell you why..

I live in Lagos as well Ibadan and I can get 3 out 10 people to vote for El Rufai

Can Tinubu get 3 out of 10 people in Kano to vote for him?

Their antecedents are well known. El Rufai is a impish, conniving, sneaky but trustworthy and honest politician with a proven will to change things regardless of whose ox is gored. His only demerit is inherent wickedness

Tinubu has all the above demerit in addition to grand larceny and a penchant for putting his decrepit hands in the cookie jar. He has a track record for putting his own as well as his cronies wants above the general good of the people..Take a drive around Lagos to see for yourself.

He is also a wicked man..

Forgive me, I also left out thuggery and agberosim out of the hallmarks of the baba sope

Now from the above , pick your man
grin

Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by madridsta007(m): 11:36am On Nov 01, 2019
Goldencheese:
After Buhari, we definitely need a southerner because southerners normally show progressive ideas.

True.

That is why we are standing behind an Igbo Presidency.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by iammo(m): 11:37am On Nov 01, 2019
point out the lie my friend point it out and let me show you links

meccuno:
Where do you get these false information from? It's too much oh.....lies
Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by Ojiofor: 11:38am On Nov 01, 2019
None of them is good.
Re: Can EL-Rufai Win Tinubu in a presidential Election? by madridsta007(m): 11:39am On Nov 01, 2019
nairalandankrah:
EL-Rufai OR Asiwaju Tinubu: Who will make a better Nigeria president? .. What are your thoughts?

If we are honest, NONE of these two.

But Nigerians are spell-bound by tribalism and ethncity that they would narrow their sights to these two misfits in a country of tens of millions.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anambra Election: APC Poor Outing ''Self Inflicted,' - Uche Nwosu / The Victor Banjo Story / Suicide Bomber Kills Herself, Five Others In Yobe Blast – Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.