Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? (14233 Views)

Fintrak Software Academy/graduate Trainee 2023 / How I Moved From Management Trainee To Assistant Manager Within 4 Years. / Fintrak Software Wants Me To Sign 4 Years Bond, Is There Anyone Experience ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Stephenfabian: 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
jerryosho:
Please guys those of you that signed the bond and wrote the Fin Trak Software Academy assessment test last year please can you give us tips/hint on the entire process

please anybody, we need your reply
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Stephenfabian: 11:40am On Aug 31, 2021
jerryosho:
Please guys those of you that signed the bond and wrote the Fin Trak Software Academy assessment test last year please can you give us tips/hint on the entire process

bro have you heard any tangible thing about them? , have you filled the form??
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Emmacy001: 2:00am On Sep 01, 2021
Yes,I have filled the form
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Stephenfabian: 8:13am On Sep 01, 2021
Emmacy001:
Yes,I have filled the form
did you hear anything about the company and its 4yrs bond...is it worth it?
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Vantegral(f): 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
JOB VACANCY!!!

Our client, A startup tech company in Lagos is looking to hire a Software Quality Assurance Engineer;

Responsibilities:
1. Work with engineering teams to develop and execute a QA strategy for the launch of new features and ensuring existing functionality works.
2. Advise and Implement test automation to eliminate manual QA processes.
3. Coordinate with the Product Owners and Tech Leads for testing plans and releases of larger features.

Requirements:
1. 2+ years of experience in a QA Engineer role
2. Experience with test automation and best practice tools.
3. Experience working in a fast moving startup environment.
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
5. Proficient in Selenium, Cypress or TDD

Kindly apply via the link below:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdAgP7YBlIq7VBVWtd7awCDTJiSa22-fYJyKwIqwAFfjKql3g/viewform?usp=pp_url

Note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Brunicekid(m): 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2021
Stephenfabian:

did you hear anything about the company and its 4yrs bond...is it worth it?
Honestly, 4 yrs bond is too much... It's job... It's practically "job enslave approach" by the company.
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Stephenfabian: 7:55am On Sep 16, 2021
who have gotten the online test scheduled tomorrow?
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by thejda(m): 9:30am On Sep 16, 2021
Stephenfabian:
who have gotten the online test scheduled tomorrow?

I have, do you have any idea what areas the questions would cover
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Stephenfabian: 9:33am On Sep 16, 2021
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Stephenfabian: 9:33am On Sep 16, 2021
thejda:

loool...no oo...and if you go through the thread you will notice the previous candidates didn't even state the kind of questions asked
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Stephenfabian: 9:45am On Sep 16, 2021
thejda:

have you heard anything about the company, its 4 years bond, salary structure?
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by aabdulrasheed: 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2021
I need to know also
Pls if there is anyone who knows what question should be expected ?
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by aabdulrasheed: 4:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
The exam na 70 minute oo
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Stephenfabian: 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
how was the test
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Emmacy001: 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
Stephenfabian:
how was the test
That numerical part is something else oo
I have written the test.

1 Like

Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Stephenfabian: 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2021
Emmacy001:
That numerical part is something else oo I have written the test.
yea it was but the test went well
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Emmacy001: 6:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
Stephenfabian:

How long should wait to hear from them?
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Stephenfabian: 6:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
Emmacy001:

How long should wait to hear from them?

no idea bro

any update?
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Amarachi2249: 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2021
[quote author=Stephenfabian post=105915288]

no idea bro

any update please kindly update me when u hear from them
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Amarachi2249: 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2021
The aptitude test went well but am yet to hear from them
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Emmacy001: 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2021
Stephenfabian:

Has anyone received any invitation after the test?
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Amarachi2249: 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2021
No , you ??
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Stephenfabian: 10:18am On Oct 10, 2021
Amarachi2249:
No , you ??
just received a mail for another round of test at their company
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by codeGenius01(m): 11:24am On Oct 10, 2021
Congrat ,I did too when is your interview stated for
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Stephenfabian: 12:51pm On Oct 10, 2021
codeGenius01:

Tuesday but it is not an interview, it is a second test
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Stephenfabian: 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2021
codeGenius01:

does yours state an interview or test?
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by codeGenius01(m): 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
oh sorry it is a test
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Stephenfabian: 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2021
codeGenius01:
oh sorry it is a test

nawa...another test,,, is it math nd Logical reasoning they want to give us again
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by codeGenius01(m): 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2021
Have no idea too Let talk on whatapp send me ur email or contact
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Stephenfabian: 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2021
codeGenius01:
Have no idea too Let talk on whatapp send me ur email or contact

I have boss...check your mail
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Holadeemeeji29: 10:27am On Oct 11, 2021
Stephenfabian:

Please do you have an idea of what the test will be about?

I have boss...check your mail
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by stkevin(m): 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
Omo who get questions nau
How person wan do na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oluyomi Olawore Speaks On Assault On Kunle Karimu / Aviation Workers Protest Airport Concession - Pictures / What Can A Young Graduate Gainfully Engage In Apart From Tech?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.