Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? (14243 Views)

Fintrak Software Academy/graduate Trainee 2023 / How I Moved From Management Trainee To Assistant Manager Within 4 Years. / Fintrak Software Wants Me To Sign 4 Years Bond, Is There Anyone Experience ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by phyya(f): 12:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
Abdoohl:

Mehn I just wrote my name there oo, I tried calling no answer, and I was running out of time
Did it submit?
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by QuantumR: 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
Like how do you expect us to figure out trackingId ?,
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Abdoohl: 1:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
[quote author=phyya post=96854257]
Did it submit?[/quote
Yes. And they sent another mail directing us to use our name and surname as the tracking ID but without space.
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Ola260: 1:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
I just did another test and submitted with my name as the tracking id
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by danifinest(m): 5:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
Abdoohl:

Mehn I just wrote my name there oo, I tried calling no answer, and I was running out of time
I wrote my first name as well
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by danifinest(m): 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
Haywhyluv:
Those people are worst like seriously.... No their fault though
Yeah sure.... I think the first link messed them up then they sent another link that was in Google form format. For them to be able to adjust immediately to an alternative means is a plus for them.
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by phyya(f): 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2020
danifinest:

Yeah sure.... I think the first link messed them up then they sent another link that was in Google form format. For them to be able to adjust immediately to an alternative means is a plus for them.
I really commend them for that. And the HR? He was nice enough to reply to my numerous emails on time. Nice one Fintrak.
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Haywhyluv: 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
There exam was a tough one,,, any other thing
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Annygoldie: 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
Please who else got a mail for the physical test on Tuesday?
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Abdoohl: 8:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
Annygoldie:
Please who else got a mail for the physical test on Tuesday?

I got ooo....please what is the physical test like?
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by ogunsmichael: 10:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
I got too o. Any idea of what the physical test is?
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Haywhyluv: 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
I never got mail ooo
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Ibraheem2016: 7:00am On Dec 14, 2020
ogunsmichael:
I got too o. Any idea of what the physical test is?

I really don't know .. I got an invite as well
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Nelo91: 10:07am On Dec 14, 2020
Please kind someone tell me the position they are recruiting for?
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Nelo91: 10:07am On Dec 14, 2020
Please can someone tell me the position they are recruiting for?
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Ibraheem2016: 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2020
Nelo91:
Please can someone tell me the position they are recruiting for?

It's a graduate trainee programme for 4 to 6 months I guess after which some qualified candidates become part of the company
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Haywhyluv: 12:09pm On Dec 15, 2020
How was the physical test, any hope for we that have not gotten invite
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Giftnna: 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2020
Please who else hasn't gotten a mail after the assessment? I even tried contacting the HR but haven't gotten any response
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by dotlad: 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
Giftnna:
Please who else hasn't gotten a mail after the assessment? I even tried contacting the HR but haven't gotten any response

I didn't get a mail after assessment too. I'll send a mail to the HR and revert if there's any update

1 Like

Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Haywhyluv: 4:50am On Dec 17, 2020
U mean the physical assessment
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Giftnna: 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
I didn't get a mail after assessment too. I'll send a mail to the HR and revert if there's any update[/quote]

Thank you dear
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Ola260: 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
Any update after the physical assessment?
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 21, 2020
Has anyone been contacted after the physical test?

1 Like

Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Irenosen04(f): 8:31am On Dec 22, 2020
They have sent email for interview. Interview is tomorrow
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Leyyus2020: 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2020
I didn't got any mail from them oo. Is there any one also who didn't get e-mail.
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 25, 2020
They didn't send me the email. Basically we didn't make it in.
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by maxi99: 9:11pm On Jan 04, 2021
Please has anybody gotten any feedback from Fintrak software since he/she wrote the aptitude test?
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Nobody: 1:21am On Jan 05, 2021
maxi99:
Please has anybody gotten any feedback from Fintrak software since he/she wrote the aptitude test?

They sent email for interview last year.

If you are yet to get an email to that effect, please it is advisable you move on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Irenosen04(f): 11:53am On Jan 06, 2021
What about after the interview? Has anyone gotten feedback after the interview we did on the 23rd of December last year?
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by Ola260: 2:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
Irenosen04:
What about after the interview? Has anyone gotten feedback after the interview we did on the 23rd of December last year?
some guys had been contacted already for next stage of interview
Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by dotlad: 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2021
dotlad:

I didn't get a mail after assessment too. I'll send a mail to the HR and revert if there's any update

So a friend of mine got an invite for a physical assessment tomorrow. Is anyone else in this shoe?

1 Like

Re: Fintrak Software Wants Us To Sign 4 Years Bond, What Do You Guys Think?? by jerryosho: 10:41am On Aug 30, 2021
Please guys those of you that signed the bond and wrote the Fin Trak Software Academy assessment test last year please can you give us tips/hint on the entire process

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aviation Workers Protest Airport Concession - Pictures / I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job / What Can A Young Graduate Gainfully Engage In Apart From Tech?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.